Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 3

Four hours later we laid completely exhausted on our backs in his hotel bed, my head resting on his stomach that was blanketed in sweat. The sheets were messy and scrunched together as they laid intertwined over our bodies, covering certain areas of us as best as they could.

“Hell no I believe in ‘stranger danger’ anymore.” I mumbled, watching how Whip pulled out a cigarette from the red and white box.

“I never believed in it anyway.” He mumbled back. He lit up the cigarette and I rubbed his thigh, motioning with my head towards the cancer stick he held between his long fingers. With a disappointed look on his face he reached out for the ashtray standing on the nightstand. “Sorry.”

I rolled my eyes when he did a motion to put it out. “I wondered if I could have one too dumbass.”

“Oh,” he put two cigarettes between his lips and reached for the lighter again.

“Thanks.” I murmured while taking one of the cigarettes he offered me. Whip simply nodded and blew out the smoke he had held in.

We laid there in silence for a while, inhaling and breathing out smoke, watching how the white clouds turned into various shapes before fading away.

Get that image in your head, pretty sweet, huh?

I wondered how his brother would react when he came back into a cigarette stenching hotel room later that day, or maybe he smoked too?

“Hey,” Whip played with a few strands of my hair and I looked up at him. “How long will you stay here?”

That was a rude question.

“I can go now if you want?” I tried to hide my disappointment while sitting up.

“Stop that moron.” He sighed and pulled me back down, so that I this time laid on my side with my head on his chest. “I mean how long here, in Thailand?”

“Oh,” I chuckled embarrassed. “Two weeks and four days.”

“Didn’t wanted to come here?”

I shook my head. “Got forced. You?”

“My brother paid for the trip, so of course I came with him when he asked. I was planning on spending all the time at clubs.”

Was planning?” I smirked knowingly up at him. Of course it was a ‘was‘, how could he resist me?

“Shut up kid.” He laughed me and hit me in the back of my head. “Hey, how old are you anyway?”

Uh-oh.

“Seventeen.” I laid down my head on his chest, looking away innocently.

“Seventeen? Shit. I thought that you were older.”

“Blaha blaha, just numbers.” I put out my cigarette on the ashtray. “What about you then? How old are you?”

“Twenty eight, not old yet.” He grinned and put out his cigarette too, stretched out his body with a exhausted sigh. “Fuck you wore me out kid. I think I just might stay in bed and sleep away the whole day.”

Sleep my ass. He would have to think again with me in the room.

“Really? So that’s what you think?” I swung my leg over his hips so that I was straddling him with my hands on each side of his head, the only thing between us was the thin sheets – and even that was too much.

“If you didn’t have anything else in mind?” he grinned wide and squirmed teasingly around under me.

“Maybe... a few.” I leaned down and catching his lips with my own, immediately opening up for his soft tongue. “Definitely a few.”

He laughed at me and laid his hands on my hips, moving them a little so that I was grinding up against him. “But Cat, this position again? You don’t want to try out something else?”

I raised my eyebrow. “Which position haven’t we tried, really?”

He looked thoughtful for a moment before he chuckled and kissed my lips lightly. “You’re right, I’ll just let you ride me again then.”

“Let me?” I replied while pushing my hips down to meet his. “So this is just a very kind effort from you?”

“Oh yes, very. Now get down here and kissed me.”

I obeyed him (of course I obeyed him! Have you seen the guy?) and rubbed my tongue against his, moaning lightly when his hands moved up my back to press me closer.

A sudden up burst of the door made me give out a surprised sound and fell down from the bed, groaning painfully when my elbow and very sore ass met the floor in a damn uncomfortable angle.

Curious I peeked my head up over the bed, Whip was looking amused at me and the guy that had opened the door in that very mean and scary way just shook his head with a unsurprised look while closing the door.

“Didn’t we have an agreement about not bringing any boys or girls we met here to the hotel?” the guys asked while taking of his shoes.

“I didn’t meet him here, I met him on the plane.” Whip grinned and leaned up on his elbows while I glared at him. “So technically I didn’t break the agreement.”

Am I the only one who didn’t think this made much sense, honestly?

“You’re impossible Andreas.” The guy shook his head again and came closer to the bed.

“Ah, so your real name is Andreas.” I said with a nod, then blushed when I figured how slutish that had sounded. “I mean... er...”

“Hey, it’s okay.” The guy held out his hand for me to take and I quickly gathered the sheets to hide any skin between my knees and waist, before holding out my hand. “My name is Anton.”

“I’m Eric.”

“Cat.”

We both looked at Whip while we let go of each others hands.

“Cat?”

“I named him Cat.” Whip grinned.

Thanks, now I sound like a damn animal. You maybe want me to run around and say ‘meow’ every time I see you?

“You named him... never mind.” Anton sighed and turned around. “I’m gonna take a shower, and when I get back Eric, Cat, whatever, better be out. I want no fucking when I’m around.”

Anton closed the door to the bathroom behind him. Whip and I looked at each other, me with disappointed eyes and him with a grin.

“He takes one hour long showers.” Whip grinned.

Yey!!

“Then we got time for a quickly.” I stated and practically jumped up on him.

Forty minutes later I left with messy hair and almost none existing make-up mashed out under my eyes after the promise that we would catch up to where we left off tomorrow.

Why did I hate this trip again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yey, isn't I good? :D I updated ^^ I think I deserve a cookie? No? No. Damn :/

Yeah, I'm bored, anyway, I think you should check up on my Deathstars One Shot Serie, which starts here. :)
It's all one shots, and there maybe is some parts that fits together in every story, but you can read it seperate too if you want to, they're all linked to each other :)