Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 9

I stared at Whip in shock.

We had been sitting on my bed, looking through some old music magazines that I had brought with me, my mother was folding clothes and my sister doodling something randomly, when Whip out of nowhere had asked me if “we wouldn’t go out tonight, to a restaurant or something ‘cute’ like that”.

Right now I wondered what the hell was wrong with him?

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked concerned, laying my hand over his forehead to feel if he had a fever.

“C’mon Cat,” he chuckled and shoved away my hand. “I’m fine. So what do you say?”

“That I think you have a fever.” I made another attempt to feel on his temple, but he simply pressed down my hand against the mattress and kissed me. Quietly I mused against his lips feeling him smile softly. “You do know what you just asked, do you?”

“He asked you out moron.” My sister sighed and we glared at each other, fourteen-year-old girls can be so irritating sometimes. “Just say yes.”

“Nust san nes.” I said in a irritated mocking voice before looking back at Whip a bit suspicious. “A restaurant? Going... out? Like out out, not leading-to-the-bed out but out out?”

“Wow, you’re stupid.” Elin sighed.

“You never know if it’s gonna end in bed or not, but-”

“Andreas!” Mum warned, glaring at Whip and me.

“Sorry Jenny.” Whip chuckled and I made a grimace, I could never get used to mum using Whip’s real name. “But yeah Cat, I mean out out.”

I whimpered slightly before kissing him hard, I knew that my mum didn’t care if I kissed boys around her or not – even if almost everybody still thought the opposite. But it was like Whip said, you shouldn’t hide your feelings even in front of your parents, just suppress the feelings of lust around parents. Do I have to say that that part was a bit hard forme us?

Whip grinned into the kiss and laid his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

“So that’s a yes?” he teased against my lips.

I laughed and hit his arm. “Don’t force me to say it.” I teased back.

“I think I want to force it out, and I think that I’ll succeed.”

He kissed me again and pressed his fingers into my sides, making me pull away with a laugh when he begun to tickle me.

“No Whip! Not fair!” I laughed as I fell backwards, squirming around and did failed attempts to defend myself when he continued to tickle me. “Whip! Stop! Whiiiiiiip!”

“You gonna answer me?” he chuckled at my attempts to get free. “Say it, say yes.”

“Okay! Please stop!” I started to get tears in my eyes from laughing so much, but that just seemed to amuse him even more. “Whip! I’m begging you! Stop!”

He stopped tickling me as suddenly as he had started, his facial expression showing wonder mixed with amusement. “You’re begging me?”

“No!” I shrieked, sitting up with a warning look that he didn’t seem to find threatening at all. “Not in that way.”

“You begged me.” He raised an eyebrow, looking slightly fascinated.

Damn me for being so hot, people never took the beautiful people serious.

“No, no, no, no, no, no. No.” I shook my head and pushed him away. “I so did not.”

“Fuck yes you did.”

“Andreas, cursing.” Mum sighed.

“Sorry.”

“Fuck no I did.”

“Eric.” Mum glared at me. “Cursing.”

“Sorry mum.” I said with an eye roll.

Whip grinned at me. “I just got Cat to beg.” He nodded like he had gotted some sort of recompense, or found the cure for cancer. “And I didn’t even fight to get it out of you.”

With a roll of my eyes I jumped on him, making him fall on his back and pressed our lips together hard, the only way I could think of right now to shut him up. Like always it worked dead on, and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and gently wrestle mine.

“If they gonna fuck here we have to sanitize the room before I sleep in here.”

I threw a pillow at Elin while Whip flipped me over and kissed me even harder.

Fine, I could fight with Elin later, kissing Whip is much more fun...
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Cat's mum less bitch now then? *looks hopeful* I don't want people see her as bitchy, she's a kick ass mum *nods*

And check out my new short storie Virtue To Vice, losely(?) based on the music video.

(*Random squealing noise* Tomorrow I'll see Deathstars :D :D)