In the Arms of Forever

Chapter 2

You went to your room to get a start on packing. Arowen rushed after you. "What are you CRAZY?" Arowen screamed "this is the most dangerous of all the missions daddy has ever had. What caused you to volunteer like that?" "Ummm... no reason I like a challenge that's all." you reply. "OH MY GOD it's the elf you were looking at, you like LEGOLAS." Arowen squealed "Hey how do you know him. I've never seen him before." "He's one of Aragorn’s friends." "Well then how come I never see him when Aragorn comes over for whatever." "He always either stays in his room or goes straight out to the shooting range; you guys are so perfect for each other I have to hook you up at the going away dinner." "Well you have to let me pack first." and with that you went to your room and started packing. Soon you had all the clothes you needed packed but weapons that my take a little longer. First you pack your bow which was dearest to you, then you pack a sword, soon you pack some elfish blades. And with that you seemed satisfied. You decided it was time to get dressed. You went to your closet to find a dress. It had to be perfect Legolas was going to be there. You finally decided on a red-maroon dress. it was tight at the top to accentuate you slender yet muscular body as it reached your hips it flowed out all through it were specks of gold. You did your hair up in many curls and put some color on your lips and headed over to the dinning room.
As you walked to the dinning room you couldn't get Legolas off your mind you wanted to see him as soon as possible you quickened your steps as the thought of him rushed adrenaline to every part of your body that walk to the dinning room seemed to take forever finally you got there and you looked around for Legolas you didn't see him any where you finally decided that he was just late. You decided you didn't want to join in the festivities at that time so you sort of faded into the background to observe. in one corner was Arowen and Aragorn holding hands and murmuring to each other they were to far for even your Elvin ears to hear what they were saying so you went on with your observations. On a bench out on the balcony was the hobbit that was at the meeting later you found out his name was Frodo with an older hobbit that had been staying with the elves here for a while and you knew his name to be Bilbo. They were talking and you could only pick up a bit of their conversation you didn't want to pry. Frodo-I missed you so much Bilbo." Bilbo-I missed you too my lad." "That’s so sweet." you thought to yourself. In another area were three drunken hobbits. This made you laugh until you saw a dwarf yelling and screaming at anyone he kind of scared you. You heard the door open and you looked to see who else could possibly fit into this crowded room. There he was in a shiny blue tunic it was Legolas he had a presence which you had never seen before a presence of sheer perfection.
You were just about to walk over to him when right behind him comes a beautiful blonde she elf she was radiant a lot like him blue eyes and all. You drew in a sharp gust of breath. you were in your own little world of sadness this world has deep blue walls and so much sadness filling the air that it seems to constrict your lungs. you hear a distant tinkling like metal on glass it was Legolas calling everyone's attention for a toast "to my darling Reanne I would like to announce this to my closest friends first with the approval of Reanne." with a nod yes from Reanne he continues "Reanne has just agreed to marry me." everyone but you cheered and screamed "Finally" why didn't Arowen tell you he already had a girlfriend you wouldn't have had such high hopes then you couldn't hold back your tears any longer so you rushed out of the room with tears streaming down your face. you could hear the people back at the party saying "what's wrong with her." you could also hear Arowen running after you but you never slowed you footsteps you ran as far and as fast as you could eventually you were to tired to go any farther. You fell to the ground and look around to find out where you were you realize you’re in the middle of the forest right outside of Rivendel. you just lay down in the grass put your head on your arms and cry not just because he is getting married but because your embarrassed and you feel betrayed how could Arowen not tell you. You were so exhausted that you fell into a fitful sleep right there on the forest floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
See told you it at least got a little better the next one has your dream in it...dun dun dun....