Status: Start Date: July 1, 2010. Finish Date: N/A

Drop Dead Bitches

The Bitch

Chapter 1: The Bitch
“Good morning, Caitlyn,” Colin greeted his twin sister.
“Good morning, Colin,” Caitlyn said in return once they both hit the top of the staircase.
The DuPaul twins walked down the stairs simultaneously and fluidly.
The DuPaul family sat in their backyard patio as they had breakfast like they did every morning. There was always a plate of pancakes, waffles, or crepes in the center of the table that Caitlyn never touched but always focused on her fruit or carrots sticks for breakfast. Colin on the other hand enjoyed every dish that was on the table like every other teenage boy would.
The DuPaul’s were the ideal perfect family. They had everything they ever wanted. They had the house, the cars, the business dad, the housewife mom, and two perfect children.
After breakfast Colin and Caitlyn stood in front of the mirror next to the front door before they left for school, fixing themselves for their first day. Caitlyn fluffed her curls and fixed her make-up as Colin checked himself out. The DuPaul twins had similar features but being fraternal, not exactly the same. The both had sun-bleached hair, Colin’s having the California surfer look and Caitlyn having the perfect Barbie look. They both had bright blue eyes that were framed with a full set of lashes and sun-kissed glow to their flawless skin. The only difference between the two was that Colin was a bit taller than Caitlyn and that Caitlyn’s face was more rounded and innocent than Colin’s defined cheekbones and bulkier tone of his body.
“Have fun at school, kids,” Mrs. DuPaul called from the door as Colin and Caitlyn got into their car, the Aston Martin they got for their sixteenth birthday. They were supposed to get separate cars, preferably BMW’s or a Benz but they both decided to get the top of the line Aston Martin. Well, it was top of the line when they turned sixteen. They were seventeen now and their preferences change like a girl does with her pads and a player does with his girls.
This is Colin and Caitlyn DuPaul, Bitch one and Bitch two.

Theresa Santos put the finishing touch on her over-curled brown hair, flipping it down, shaking it, and flipping if back up before she smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at herself in the mirror.
She turned to her side view and frowned as she stared down at her stomach that was slightly sticking out either because she was bloated or because she just finished eating breakfast.
Theresa sighed, digging in her purse for her plastic toothbrush. She pulled up her hair up into a ponytail while she walked over to the toilet, putting up the lid and kneeling down with her head above the toilet. She took the toothbrush and slowly stuck it down her throat.
“Hurry up, Theresa! I need to pee,” Theresa’s younger sister, Tamara cried a she banged on the door and hoped on one foot after another. She froze at the sound of Theresa’s little act. “Do you have diarrhea again?” she asked.
After a couple seconds Theresa opened the door, the smell of stomach acid and Victoria Secret body spray exiting the bathroom.
“Oh, you do have diarrhea!” Tamara cried, plugging her nose as she went into the bathroom.
Theresa shoved a big wad of cinnamon gum into her mouth and smacked her teeth on it violently as she walked down the stairs.
This was Theresa’s regular morning procedure if she felt fat. She tried everything in her power to keep this a secret from her family and friends because two years ago, her mom caught and she then had to see a doctor for her condition. After six months of help, they finally thought that she was finished but little did they know, Theresa just learned that she had to be sneakier with these things.
“Miss. Theresa, you’re going to be late,” her families maid, Barbara said, handing Theresa her bag.
Theresa shrugged her shoulders as she stuffed three granola bars into her bag. She walked over to the mirror in the living room and examined herself one last time (more specifically her stomach) before she left the house.
This is Theresa Santos, the fat bitch.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” Derek’s mother asked him.
“Yes. I can’t live the rest of my life afraid of the world and most of all, I can’t let my past get in the way of my future.”
His mother shook her head as she took his plate and brought it to the sink. “I knew we shouldn’t have brought you into all this. Your father told me it was best for you not to know about it but I just had to open my big mouth.”
“It’s not like you made me fly to Hungary, mom,” Derek said.
“Yes, but I just wish you didn’t have to see your father that way.”
Derek shrugged his shoulders. “He did what he had to do for his family. I understand that.”
“What’re we talking about down here?” Derek’s father asked, walking into the room. “Honey, can you help me with this?” he asked, handing her his tie.
“Oh… we were just talking about Derek’s senior project,” Mrs. De Luca said, nervously.
“I know you were talking about the incident,” Mr. De Luca muttered under his breath. “I told you two not to worry about it. It’s in the past now. No one will ever have to find out what we did because no one has to know, okay?”
Derek nodded his head solemnly.
Mr. De Luca turned to his wife. “Okay?”
Mrs. De Luca then nodded her head. “Of course, darling.”
Mr. De Luca smiled. “It’s going to be a fabulous day. Our family is together and safe. That’s all that really matters, right?”
“Right,” Mrs. De Luca said enthusiastically.
“Right,” Derek said. “Well, I need to get to school. Can I have bus money?”
Mr. De Luca dug in his pocket. “Here, take the Ferrari instead.” He tossed his son the keys and Derek’s face lit up like a Christmas tree for the first time.
“Thanks, dad!” Derek said happily.
“And Derek!” Mrs. De Luca called right before he left for school.
“Yeah,” he said, walking back to the kitchen.
“Please don’t do anything stupid,” she said.
Derek nodded his head once. “I know.”
This is Derek De Luca, the scandalous bitch.

Alexis opened the headband drawer in her large closet. She browed the headbands to find the one that would match her outfit best.
Alexis wore a white dress that went down to her knees. Over that was a tan cardigan that matched her flats.
She smiled at the sight of a headband wrapped around with silk and a flower on the right side sparkling with diamonds.
“I love Tiffany’s,” Alexis sighed as she slid on the headband into her shiny black hair and smiled at herself in the mirror, her brown eyes twinkling.
Alexis smoothed out her dress, grabbed her bag and headed out of her closet which was where she spent most of her time at when she was home.
“You look beautiful, darling,” her mother told her when she sat down for breakfast.
“I know,” Alexis said as she popped a blueberry into her mouth only to spit it back out. “What is this?” she asked.
“A blueberry…?” Mrs. Wilson said.
“Is it even organic?” Alexis asked, disgusted.
Mrs. Wilson turned to Alexis’s father.
“Does it really even matter?” he asked.
Alexis sighed, frustrated. “Yes! It does!”
“Why?”
“I’m not even going to take out the time of my day to explain it to you,” Alexis said. “I’ll just grab something on my way to school,” she grumbled, taking her bag, leaving her yogurt parfait on the table.
“I told you she’d get mad,” Mrs. Wilson said.
Alexis browsed the keys on the wall, trying to figure out which car she wanted to drive. She smiled at the sight of the shiny Mercedes key. It was her dads car but she was sure he wouldn’t mind. He could just drive any of the other five cars they had.
This is Alexis Wilson, the bitchy bitch.

“Thanks for stopping by… Madison, right?” Ryan asked, sliding on his pants.
“Jennifer,” the girl said, hooking her bra at the back.
Ryan shrugged his shoulders indifferently.
“That was a lot of fun. Maybe we can do it again some other time?” Jennifer asked, slipping into her shirt.
“I’ll check my schedule and get back to you on that,” Ryan said sarcastically.
Ryan left the room and headed toward the kitchen where he grabbed anything he could find on the table, popping it into his mouth. He had been making breakfast until Jennifer had woken up and instead of an egg omelet, he had sex for breakfast.
Ryan lived on his own ever since he turned eighteen which wasn’t very long ago. Ryan’s parents lived in Florida but Ryan decided it was time he picked up his bags and moved away from them so now he lived off of his trust fund.
This was his first year at Newport Harbor so he would be considered the new kid but luckily, he had already made some new friends over the summer and gained a spot at the top of the food-chain almost instantly.
“See you at school, Ryan,” Jennifer said, waving at him with her fingers.
If there was one thing we already knew about Ryan was that when he was nervous or angry or sad or anxious, he would sex-it-up. And right now he was feeling nervous. New kid. New school. New people. Fresh start. Clean slate. No one could ever find out about his past. Not this time.
Ryan walked toward the girl, crushing his lips against hers and pushing her against the wall. Jennifer willingly kissed him back, unbuttoning his shirt in the process.
This is Ryan Washington, the sex-addicted bitch.

They always parked right next to each other. It was annoying. The parking spaces weren’t reserved. It wasn’t even legal. It was like those lame movies where the popular kids always did everything together, parked next to each other, walk in a straight line through the halls, shop together, eat together, you name it. It was like the movie Mean Girls but six times worse and it consisted of three girls and three boys.
The six of them walked toward the school with their heads held up high as if they owned this place. I had to admit, they were perfect, they were beautiful, they were everything everyone wanted to be. They had the money, the cars, the clothes, the friends, and every single person in the school wrapped around their fingers.
But not this year. This year would be different. This year I'm planning on overthrowing them. It won’t be long until these bitches are at the bottom of the food chain. I will do everything in my power to ruin them, destroy them.
There can only be one bitch in this school and that’s me. I’m the bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drop Dead Bitches: The Bitch.