Untitled

Chapter One

"Sora! Is that you talking again? Twice in one day!" Mr. Magatama yells across the room.

"What if it is?! Whenever Riku or Hayner or one of those talk which is all the god damn time, you don't give a fuck, but when I muck up ONCE, you come down on me like a ton of bricks! I'm sick of it! And all because I'm openly gay!" Sora screamed, grabbing his bag and running out of the classroom.

Riku jolted after him, leaving his stuff behind. Behind him he could hear Mr. Magatama yelling for him to come back, but he didn't care, all he cared about was Sora's safety.

"Sora? Sora where are you?!" Riku called out. No answer.

"Sora! Please I know you're pissed with me, but please, I want to help you!" Riku called out.

He looked around, scared. What if he's in trouble? What if he has hurt himself? Riku's thoughts were widening as he scatted around looking for the brunette. With one last attempt, he called out,

"Sora!!!!"

"R-Riku?" Sora answered from the bathroom.

Typical Sora. Hiding in a place everyone goes. Riku thought. When he entered the cubical, he found Sora half crying.

"Sora! Are you okay?" Riku half yelled.

"Yea. I- I'm fine." Sora answered trying to stop the tears.

"You're a terrible liar, now what's wrong?" Riku said, handing Sora a tissue.

"It's fine. Just stress from the tests coming up."

"Sora, we are best friends. Please tell me the truth." Riku said with an annoyed tone.

"It's nothing okay?!" Sora answered, matching Riku's voice in annoyance.

"Okay Sora, you leave me now choice!... I'm going to have to tickle you!" Riku said teasingly.

As he went to tickle Sora, the brunette moved. After three attempts, Riku finally got Sora trapped. He slightly touched Sora, knowing he was ticklish. But as he touched him, Sora yelped out in pain.

"Okay Sora, that's not like you! So you're going to tell me what the hell is happening, or I will go look myself!"

"I can't! I wont let you get involved!" Sora started to cry.

"Fuck Sora! Can't you let me judge for myself if I want to get involved?!" Riku said angrily.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone! Roxas included!"

"Sora..." Riku started to say.

"Promise me!" Sora's eyes started to water.

"Fine, I promise! God!"

Sora took off his top. As it fell, Riku looked at Sora's scarred back and stomach. It had cuts and bruises and A LOT of burns.

"S- Sora? What happened?" Riku asked, speechless.

"He didn't mean to! He just had a few bad days, I swear." Sora said, scared.

"Who? Axel?" Riku asked.

Sora just nodded.

"HE did this to you! THAT BASTARD! WHERE IS HE?!?!" Riku bellowed.

"NO RIKU! DON'T!" Sora yelled, grabbing Riku's arm.

"He hurt you Sora. I wont let it happen again!" Riku explained, slightly lowering his voice.

"I can deal with it, please just leave it." Sora sniffed.

"Do you SWEAR that it will never happened again?" Riku asked.

"Swear that what wont happen again?" Roxas asked.

"Promise that Sora wont go off at the teacher again." Riku lied.

"Oh. Riku you scared me when you were yelling. I thought it was something big." Roxas sighed.

"Well it is big. I mean behavior is 20 percent of our mark." Riku explained.

"That's true. And Sora, you should go apologize." Roxas said.

"I will." Sora said.

"Good! I'll cya later." Roxas said in a older brother tone.

At that point, the bell rang for their next class.

Later that day.

"Thanks for covering for me before." Sora said, hugging Riku.

"Crap! I can feel my face heating up! I need to get him off!" Riku thought.

"Yea it's ok. But can you not hug me, I got a reputation to uphold." Riku said.

"Of course you do." Sora said mockingly.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiku!" Kairi called out.

"Hey Kairi!" Riku called out.

"Damn it! She always comes at the worse times! We might be going out, but it doesn't mean she has to stalk me everywhere." Riku thought angrily.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." Sora said slyly.

"Sora, you don't have to leave just because of me." Kairi said.

"Nah it's fine, I got to go find Axel anyway." Sora replied.

"Sora, Kairi's right! It's been ages since the three of us hung out together. Plus I need to tell you something and I think Kairi should hear it."

"Yea, actually, I was about to say the same thing!" Kairi added.

"Well I already have plans with Axel, so can you make this quick?" Sora asked.

"Ok well... Oh you go first, ok I'll go. Shut up for a moment!" the couple said in unison.

"Ok! Both shout it out on 3 and I'll try listen to both." Sora said irritably.
"1....
2....
3....."

"I LOVE YOU SORA!!!" they both yelled out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, this is actually more anti akuso. and yeah it will have yaoi and yuri in later chapters