Untitled

Chapter Two

"What did you say?" Kairi asked Riku.

"I said I love you to Sora." Riku answered.

"But you... you are going out with me." Kairi chocked.

"That didn't stop you from telling him." Riku argued back.

"That's different! You could have at least told me you were bi!" Kairi screamed.

"I didn't want to hurt you." Riku whispered.

Kairi went to say something when.

"But seriously guys, why me? I mean I'm nothing special. I mean Kairi, Riku is like the football captain, he gets better grades and all the girls are trying to get all over him. And Riku, Kairi's the cheer squad captain, she has neat hair and all the guys are trying to get all over her." Sora interrupted.

"Because he's / she's not you!" they both yelled back.

"But I'm ...." Sora started.

"Nice!" Kairi squealed.

"Funny." Riku smiled.

"And all around..." they started.

"Guys you should stop there, he wont listen." Axel said, pulling up on his motorcycle.

"Oh, hey Ax!" Kairi greeted.

"Hey Kaiz, Riku. Sora! You were late." Axel whined.

"Sorry that's our fault! We both had to tell him something." Kairi said.

"And what would my darling little sister and her boyfriend need to tell my hottie?" Axel asked.

"That we both love him." Kairi smiled.

"Riku.... you... you're gay? Well, I can't blame you for falling for Sora. I mean look at him and his perfect hazelnut eyes. Well I'd love to stay and chat but me and Sora have plans. Come on Sora!" Axel said, handing his brunette a helmet.

"Bye guys!" Sora said, putting on the helmet and hoping on the bike.

As the two drove off, the two remaining teens had one thought and one thought only.

"Lucky bastard!"

With Axel and Sora.

"So, where we heading?" Sora asked.

"It's a suprise." Axel smiled slyly.

"... I hate you." Sora frowned.

"Love you too Sora!" Axel said, quietly.

After a while, Axel pulled the motorbike over at an amusement park.

"Wow Axel! You remembered how much I love this place!" Sora yelled.

"Of course!" Axel laughed.

"Thankyou!" Sora said, hugging his boyfriend."

They went to walk in when...

"Sora! Axel! Over here!" a female voice called.

"Hey Namine! Roxas." Sora said, looking back.

"Shit! Roxas is here? I was trying to get him OFF my mind!"

"Hey Sora. Axel." Roxas said, covering the sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, hi." Axel said annoyed.

"Uhh, yeah, Sora, am I glad you're here! I need to show you the new picture I'm drawing for our art assignment! Come on, it's back at the car. Be right back guys! Go in without us!" Namine said, dragging Sora away.

"Damn it Namine! That's the last time I tell you who I like!" Axel mentally yelled.

"So... what's wrong Axel?" Roxas asked.

"What? What makes you think something is wrong?" Axel asked, defensively.

"Because you said hi instead of hey. That's always a sure sign." Roxas chuckled.

"Ok, you're right, something's wrong." Axel gave in.

With Sora and Namine.

"So where's the picture?" Sora asked.

"There is none, I lied. I just thought Axel and Roxas needed time to talk seeing as they haven't spoken in like two weeks." Namine explained.

"Ok then. Have you notice Axel has been acting weird recently?" Sora asked, worried.

"Yeah, actually I have. Sora, why are you dating Axel?" Namine asked.

"What do you mean why am I dating him? Because I love him!" Sora yelled.

"But you can do better!" Namine yelled back.

"Maybe I can. But so what? I want Axel, and I'm happy with him."

"See, you believe you can do better too. Sora, I know what he does to you." Namine said.

"What? How?" Sora asked.

"Roxas asked me to spy on you after you cried when your mum hugged you." Namine answered.

"Oh my god! Roxas knows! We got to...." Sora said in a panicky tone.

"I never told Roxas. I said it must of just been a phase. So I ask again, why are you dating Axel?" Namine re asked.

"He loves me, I know he does. He just has a different way to show it." Sora said quickly.

"Sora, people don't show love by hitting their boyfriend! Now I know you like someone else so why are you going out with him?!" Namine yelled.

Sora looked scared for a moment, but said one word.

"Roxas."

With Riku and Kairi.

"Riku, are you ok? First you run after Sora when he's upset. And I now know why, but since lunch, you haven't said a word." Kairi asked, concerned.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine." Riku answered, looking distant.

"I'll just ask Sora when he gets back then" Kairi said.

"No! Don't!" Riku hissed.

"Ok, what's wrong! What's so bad that I can't know?" Kairi asked.

"I don't think Axel deserves Sora." Riku answered.

"How come?" Kairi asked.

"I'm sorry, I promised I wouldn't tell." Riku said walking off.

"Is it the marks?" Kairi asked.

"How did you..." Riku started, stopping in his tracks.

"Namine told me. She spied on him for a week for Roxas, and saw what he did. She never told him though." Kairi interrupted.

"Sora said it was only a couple of times! That red head bastard!" Riku exploded.

"Calm down. Namine is going to try talk Sora into braking up with Axel." Kairi said.

Just then Kairi's phone went off. She read the message.

"Shit! We got to get to the amusement park! You drive!" Kairi yelled.

"What's going on?" Riku asked scared.

"I want to go before it's crowded!" Kairi yelled.

"No way! I hate amusement parks!" Riku yelled back.

"Sora's there." Kairi persuaded.

"Fine then. But I'm not paying for you!" Riku explained.

"Ok! So lets go!" Kairi said, yanking the boy with her.

With Axel and Roxas.

"So, what's wrong Axel?" Roxas asked.

"I went to pick up Sora today and he was with Riku and Kairi." Axel explained.

"So? They are his best friends." Roxas said.

"I think he means more to them then that." Axel stated.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Roxas asked.

"Kairi said she loved him." Axel started.

"Axel, that's been obvious since they were little. I mean you haven't noticed the way she..." Roxas started.

"I know, she is my sister. She was upset for a week when he asked me out." Axel interrupted.
"So what's the problem then?" Roxas asked.

"Riku said he loves Sora too." Axel said.

"Woah! What? But him and Kairi! Woah!" Roxas said, nearly falling over in dizziness.

"Yeah I know. But I'm worried." Axel said.

"Don't be. Riku is your friend and Kairi is your sister. They wouldn't do anything behind your back, nor would Sora let them." Roxas explained.

"That's not what worries me. Roxas... I don't think I love Sora anymore." Axel said, sadly.

With Namine and Sora.

"Roxas?" Namine asked.

"He loves Roxas, I can tell. And I'm worried that if we broke up, Axel and Roxas would start dating and he would do the same to Roxas." Sora said knowing he was just about to cry.

"Roxas is lucky to have you as a little brother, but he wouldn't want you to do this. You need to end it with Axel." Namine explained.

"No! I wont let him get his claws into Roxas!" Sora yelled.

"But Sora..." Namine started.

"No Namine! Now I'm going in so lets go!" Sora said, walking in.

With Axel and Roxas.

"When did you realise this?" Roxas asked.

"Today." Axel said.

"So are you going to brake up with him?" Roxas asked.

"I... I don't know." Axel said, crying.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I came here with Namine as a friend, not girlfriend. We ended it today." Roxas said, wiping the tears off Axel's face.

"Oh how come?" Axel asked.

"We both like other people." Roxas answered.

"Wait! You never told me you liked someone else! Who is it?" Axel demanded.

"You." Roxas whispered in Axel's ear.

"Wha..."

The red head was stopped by a pair of lips on his own.

"I said you." Roxas smiled.

"Roxas... I love you too." Axel smiled back.

"You cheating bastard!" Sora yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
akuroku :) hope you like it :)