Untitled

Chapter Four

Sora's POV

As I looked up, I saw two headlights. They were big, like a SVU. I tried to start the car again, but it refused to start. The next thing I knew, my car went over the bridge, heading straight for the water.

Riku's POV

“I can't believe you two! Not only do you go behind Sora's back for god knows how long, but you have the nerve to come back to his own house!”

“Okay Riku, would have you preferred it if I keep going out with Sora and acted like I still liked him when we both knew we liked other people.”

“I would have preferred it if you dumped him before cheating! And what do you mean you both liked different people?! He loved you! Why else would he put up with all this crap you put him through like you hitting him! Does your precious Roxy chan even know about that?!”

Roxas stood there horrified for a moment.

“W... What is he talking about Axel?”

“Nothing Roxy.”

“Bullshit it's nothing! He hit and burned Sora! A lot! And Sora even had Namine to lie to you so you wouldn't have to chose between him and this jerk!”

“A.... Axel! What the hell!” Roxas yelled in a unbelieving tone.

“It's not what you think!” Axel quickly said, half scared.

“Well what is it then?! You freaking hit him! I can't believe I believed Namine! Just a fucking phrase! I'm such an idiot!” Roxas said, heading for the door.

“Roxy wait!” Axel yelled, grabbing the blonde's arm.

“GET OFF ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO SORA! EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T DATING, WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE BEST FRIENDS! BESTFRIENDS DON'T DO THAT THE EACHOTHERS BROTHERS!” YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, GOT IT MEMORISED?!” Roxas exploded, heading towards his ex girlfriends house.

“The truth always comes out.” I say, heading out the door. “And karma is a bitch!”

Axel's POV

As I watched Riku drive off to find Sora, he's words kept playing through my head. He was right of course, and I had to face the consequences. I had lost not only Sora but Roxas, the one I truly loved.

“I'm going to make this right!” I mentally yelled.

I grabbed the keys to my motorbike and drove off, heading for the place that I knew Roxas would go to. Namine's house.

Riku's POV

As I drove off I headed for Sora's. As I was about to go across the papou bridge, I saw a SUV going at full pace towards my car... wait my car, Sora's in my car! As I see my skylander go over the bridge, I quickly get out of Roxas's porsche and jump over the bridge, just hoping I could get to Sora in time.

Sora's POV

I quickly tried to open the car doors, but they wouldn't budge. Then I hit the water. I started to panic and scream.

“Help! Someone help me!” I yelled as loud as I could in my panicked state.

Next thing I knew, something splashed into the water.

“Sora!” a familiar voice yelled.

“Riku! Riku help me!” I started crying as the water covered my mouth.

He played around with the car door trying to open it while still stay afloat. After what seemed like forever, he finally got it opened. He tried to get me out of the car, but something stopped me. As I looked down, I saw I was still in my seatbelt. Before I could undo it, his hand slipped and the car started sinking faster and faster, and my vision started going blurrier and blurrier until everything went black.

Riku's POV

As my hand slipped off the car, I saw it sink faster.

“SORA!” I tried to yell.

I quickly swam down to the car and opened the door again. As I tried to pull him out, we were both yanked back by the seatbelt.

“Damn seatbelt” I said to myself as I undid it.

I swam as quick as I could back to the closest land I could see. Papou beach. When I got there, I quickly put Sora down and was about to start CPR when I medic came.

“This the car crash patient?” She asked.

“Yeah, how did you know?” I asked suspiciously.

“The driver of the other car rang me, you're very brave going in after him like that.” she smiled, placing Sora on a stretcher.

“He's going to be okay right?” I asked nervously.

I couldn't see her face, but I could tell it had changed.

“Either way, he'll be better then if you just left him.” she said casually, walking away pushing Sora in front of her.

I decided to take her word for it and hope for the best. As I ran back to the porsche, I called Roxas.

“Riku? Why you calling?”

“Sora...” I tried not to cry. “he... he had a car accident and I don't know if he's going to be okay, he's on his way to hospital now”

“What?! I'll be right there!” Roxas yelled before hanging up.

“God damn it Sora... please be okay” I whispered, driving away.

Roxas's POV

As I ran off to Namine's, I was expecting Axel to come after me, but he didn't. When I finally got there, I banged on the door as loud as I could. As the door opened, I went to scream only to find the girl in front of me wasn't Namine, it was Kairi.

“Kairi, what are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“I'm sleeping over!” she said a little too quickly for my liking, but I had more important things to deal with, so I decided to drop it.

“Where's Namine, I need to talk to her!” I said as calm as I could.

“She's in the bedroom, I'll go grab her, come in and have a seat.” Kairi said casually, walking up the stairs.

I walked in and sat down in the lounge room. All around were pictures of Sora, Kairi and Riku. Man Namine was creepy.

“Yes Roxas, what can I do for you and this ungodly hour?” Namine growled annoyed.

“Why the hell did you lie to me about Sora?! You knew Axel was hitting him and you lied to me!!!” I hissed at her.

“Did you ever ask Sora why he had me lie, it wasn't for his sake, or even Axel's, it was for yours!” Namine sneered back.

“I know! He didn't want me to have to choose between my brother and my best friend!” I muttered with a do you think I'm stupid look on my face.

“Is that what he told you? Because he told me that he didn't want you and Axel together because he thought Axel would hurt you too!” Kairi interrupted.

“You knew too?!” I bellowed in frustration.

“I told her.” Namine said casually.

“So you tell her the truth but not me?!” now I was pissed off.

“She was helping me try brake them up okay!” Namine yelled back defensively.

“So Riku was helping you too?!” I barked out.

“Actually Sora told him!” Kairi sneered, “Remember the day Sora ran out of class...”

“The day Riku said promise me it will never happen again.... he was talking about Axel hitting him?!” I yelled in shock.

“It is nice to see you can eventually put two and two together Roxas.” Kairi said rolling her eyes in a no shit Sherlock way.

Before I could go off at her, my phone went off. I looked at my phone and saw it was Riku calling. I picked it up and said,

“Riku? Why are you calling?”

“Sora.... he... he had a car accident and I don't know if he's going to be okay, he's on the way to the hospital now.”

These words hit me like a ton of bricks, Sora was hurt and it was my fault! Damn it why did I have to be so selfish!

“What?! I'll be right there!” I yelled, hanging up.

“We have to go!” I yelled at the girls.

“Whoa whoa whoa! What's wrong Roxas?!” Kairi asked.

“Sora... hospital.... accident!”

“What?!?!” Kairi said.

“Sora had a car accident! He's on his way to the hospital!” I yelled louder.

“What are we waiting for then!” the girls yelled in unison.

As we ran out, I saw Axel pull up on his motorbike.

“Axel! We have to get to the hospital now! Sora's hurt!” I half yelled, half cried.

“Oh my god....” he sighed, obviously hurt.

“Me and Kairi will go in my Ferrari!” Namine yelled, starting up the car.

I jumped onto the bike and we started speeding down the road. After a while we finally arrived at the hospital, and in the corner was Riku. But he seemed different, sad.

Riku's POV

As I drove to the hospital, I was probably going five times over the speed limit, but I didn't care. All that was important at the moment was seeing if Sora was okay. As I arrived at the hospital I ran in and ran to the front desk.

“Hey, you're the boy who saved the car accident victim!” a familiar voice said. It was the paramedic from the beach. “He's woken up.” my sighed in relive when I heard that “He's right in here if you want to see him.” she pointed towards one of the rooms.

“Thanks!” I smiled, half running into the room.

“Riku! What happened?” Sora asked, obviously happy to see a familiar face.

“You don't remember?” I asked.

“No, the last thing I remember is being with Axy at the triathlon.” he said.

“The triathlon?” I asked. That was weeks ago!

“Yeah, remember you won it!” he said proudly.

“Oh yeah...” I faked a smile.

“Excuse me, but Sora needs his sleep so I'm going to have to ask you to leave.” the nurse said.

“That's okay, I'll come see you tomorrow.” I said as happily as I could.

I walked out and sat down.

“He... he doesn't even remember what Axel and Roxas did...” I said to myself.

“Hey Riku, you okay, how's Sora?” Roxas asked.

“Guys we have a problem, Sora doesn't remember anything that happened after the triathlon.”

Just then Axel's face changed to sadness.

“That was before I hit him.... he's still in love with me...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's not the best I've done but I wanted to get it done before my assignments come so I hope you like it :)