Untitled

Chapter Two

Kyle and Cartman walked back to class. As they walked in, Kyle glanced over at Stan, who was still trying to make Wendy feel better. He looked over at Cartman, who was casually making his way to his seat.

"Hey Eric, you don't mind if I sit next to you for the rest of the day do you?" Kyle said, hoping that Stan would hear him.

Kyle's plan worked. Stan looked up and stared at Kyle.

"Kyle, do I have hearing problems or did you just ask Fat ass to sit next to him?" Stan asked, worried.

"Your hearing is perfectly fine. And Eric's not that fat." Kyle said casually.

"Why thank-you Kyle. I've always known you were the nice one." Cartman smiled.

"Ok Cartman! What did you do to Kyle?" Stan hissed.

"Nothing Stan. He's done nothing. I just want to get to know him better." Kyle answered.

"No way! I don't believe that! You wouldn't be acting nice to him if he didn't do anything!" Stan yelled.

"Stan! Can you stop being so possessive of Kyle? He just wants to be friends with me so that we aren't always fighting." Cartman explained.

"But he's MY super best friend." Stan yelled back, jealously.

"Stan! I can have other friends if I want! You don't fucken own me!" Kyle yelled at the raven haired teen.

"Fine! But you're on MY group for the research this afternoon, not Cartman's!" Stan demanded.

"Fine whatever. Come on Eric, we have songs to download." Kyle said as he walked away rolling his eyes.

Cartman looked over at Kyle and grinned. "Yes. The plans working right into my hands."

After school.

"So Ric, we still up for the passion today?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah of course. Is 5:30 ok to come Ky?" Eric asked, loud enough so Stan would hear.

"Don't call him Ky fat ass! Only I'm allowed to call him that!" Stan exploded as he walked over.

"Stan, I asked Ric to call me Ky!" Kyle snapped back.

"Ric?! You have a name for him too?!" Stan yelled.

"Stan, why do you care? It's just a name." Kyle asked.

"Because I'm your super best friend and you never had a name for me!" Stan whined.

"Maybe because there's no short way to say Stan. Now come on, lets quickly get this research done so I can get home. Cya Ric." Kyle waved.

"Cya Ky." Cartman smiled.

Later on that day.

Stan and Kyle were walking around looking for people to interview about the flag when...

"Hey Stan! How's the research going?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah good, yours?" Stan asked back.

"Well me and Bebe have some good points but we could do with some more. Hey, how about we work together?" Wendy asked.

"No! You and Bebe aren't working with us." Kyle interrupted.

"Why not?" Stan asked.

"Because, if I'm not allowed to work with Ric, you're not allowed to work with Wendy." Kyle answered angrily.

"Yeah Wendy, I'm not working with someone you want if I can't work with Kenny!" Bebe said.

"Fine, we'll work alone." Wendy and Stan said in unison.

After a while, Kyle's phone went off.

"Hello?" Kyle asked.

"Ky, it's Ric. Can you check if you can sleep over? Mum's out of town for the night and I want to have a friend over." Cartman asked back.

"Sure Ric, I'd love to sleep over. And my parents are also out of town and were just going to ask me to go to a friends anyway." Kyle said joyfully.

"Kewl! So we playing Guitar Hero 5 or having a movie marathon first?" Cartman asked.

"Guitar Hero, that way we can just like fall asleep during the movies." Kyle answered.

"Hey that's a great idea! Well cya at 5:30." Cartman basically yelled.

"Yup, cya!" Kyle laughed.

As Kyle hang up, Stan looked at him.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"You're sleeping over at Cartman's now?" Stan gripped his fist.

"Yeah, so? You have plans anyway." Kyle answered back.

"You never even asked me if you could stay at my house!" Stan yelled.

"So?" Kyle asked.

"You always stay at my place if you're parents are out of town." Stan yelled to cover his tears.

"If you're going to get possessive again, I'll go to Ric's now." Kyle started to walk off.

"No wait Ky! I'm sorry!" Stan quickly said, grabbing his friends arm.

"Actually, I better go anyway, I'll be late if I don't, and so will you." Kyle pulled his friends hand off him.

"Oh yeah, hey Ky?" Stan asked desperately.

"Yeah?" Kyle asked, slowly getting annoyed.

"You're not mad at me are you?" Stan asked with an upset tone.

Kyle stopped for a moment and thought. He went to open his mouth, but instead just walked away.

At Cartman's.

"Sorry I'm early, I really didn't want to hear Stan go on about how I always go to his place when my parents are away." Kyle explained.

"Nah, it's better that you're early. That way we can get to KFC earlier." Cartman smiled.

"So true! I think I need something to do to forget about today. I mean I still can't believe how much Stan's changed recently though." Kyle said.

"How so?" Cartman asked.

"Well he is getting really annoyed at the fact we are hanging out. And yet he was going to cancel the plans with me. And then this morning he left Wendy at her house." Kyle answered.

"Ky, Stan's always been like that. Why do you think no one talks to you? Stan wont let them." Cartman said.

"What? What do you mean Stan wont let them?" Kyle asked.

"Wait, you don't know?" Cartman asked.

"Know what?" Kyle asked, starting to get worried.

"Whenever someone apart from me and Kenny talks to you at all, Stan goes up to them and threatens to get them shot by Jimbo and Ned." Cartman said truthfully.

"What?! Seriously?" Kyle yelled.

"He's been doing it since preschool Ky." Cartman said.

"Shit dude! I never even noticed. He just said you made up crap about me so people didn't want to talk to me." Kyle explained.

"Ok I'll admit that I did make up stuff, but no one ever listens to me." Cartman said.

"I... I can't believe Stan would do that to me. Like I mean, why?" Kyle said, feeling dizzy.

"You've never noticed?" Cartman asked.

"Noticed what?" Kyle asked.

"Ky, Stan's in love with you!" Cartman yelled out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope ya like it :)