Untitled

Chapter Three

"W... what? No way! Stan's not gay! He's going out with Wendy!" Kyle yelled.

"Do you like him back?" Cartman asked.

"Yes! No! I don't know!" Kyle answered.

"How can you not know?!" Cartman yelled.

"Well I think I'm attracted to him, but it might just be hormones." Kyle explained.

"Ok then, if someone asked who do you want to spend the rest of your life with, who would you answer?" Cartman asked.

"Stan I guess." Kyle said.

"Hormones don't effect that sort of thing, it comes from here." Eric said, tapping Kyle's heart.

"When did you get so smart?" Kyle asked, half smiling.

"I've always been smart." Cartman laughed.

"Sure you have, come on, we need to get to KFC before it's crowded." Kyle quickly changed the subject.

"Ky, you need to tell Stan how you feel before it's too late." Cartman frowned.

"He seems perfectly happy with Wendy." Kyle said, hurt.

"Dude, you are blind, he is no where near happy with her! He left her at her house!" Cartman reminded the redhead.

"Ric, I'm not talking about Stan right now. I just want to get to KFC." Kyle yelled so he wouldn't cry.

"Fine, I'll stop... FOR NOW! But you can't run from your feelings forever." Cartman said.

"Yeah whatever." Kyle rolled his eyes.

Eric just shook his head. They grabbed the money and headed out the door. They got in Eric's car and drove off. As they arrived, they got out of the car and went inside. Two seconds later, they heard.

"Ky! Fatass! Over here!"

It was Stan, and sitting next to him was Wendy.

"Please say we need to go straight away. I don't want to see them together." Kyle practically begged.

"Come on, at least come say hi. If you get too upset, we will leave." Cartman smiled.

"Fine!" Kyle grumbled.

"So have you guys chosen what side of the debate you're on?" Wendy asked.

"Nah! I'll choose tomorrow." Stan said.

"Yeah same. Hey Wendy, lets go order the food." Cartman half demanded.

"Sure! I could eat a full cow!" Wendy acted.

"Not that you're not already one." Kyle whispered to himself.

"What?" Wendy asked.

"I said I want popcorn chicken." Kyle lied.

"Oh, ok, lets go fatass." Wendy said.

"Wait! Wouldn't you rather me come? I can carry more." Kyle quickly butted in.

"Nah, Wendy will do, you and Stan can stay here and talk.." Cartman smiled evilly.

Kyle watched angrily as Wendy and Cartman walked off. He started to cursed them mentally when Stan interrupted his thoughts.

"Ky? I'm sorry I made you mad before. I guess I'm just shocked that you are making new friends." Stan apologised sadly.

"Maybe because since going out with Wendy you haven't had time to threaten them!" Kyle hissed.

"What? Kyle, what are you talking about?" Stan acted shocked.

"Don't act innocent Stan! Ric told me that you were threatening everyone so that they'd stay away from me!"Kyle yelled.

"Well you know Cartman. Always full of shit." Stan replied.

"Kenny confirmed it you asshole! How could you! I thought you were my super best friend!" Kyle screamed, running out of the KFC crying.

Meanwhile.

"So is it working?"

"Yeah, Stan is worried that he has upset Kyle, they'll be together by the end of the week."

"Good. I miss being with you Wen Wen."

"I miss you too."

"Don't act innocent Stan! Ric told me that you were threatening everyone so that they'd stay away from me!" they heard Kyle yell.

"You told him?!" Wendy whispered harshly.

"It just sorta came out."

Wendy went to yell at Eric when they heard.

"Kenny confirmed it you asshole! How could you! I thought you were my super best friend!"

As they looked over, Eric saw the red haired boy run out.

"Wendy, go talk with Stan."

"Why me?"

"Because you're his "girlfriend" remember."

"Right, get Stan to go talk to him in 10?"

"Yeah."

Eric ran out after Kyle. Wendy looked over and saw Stan heading for the door.

"Stan! Where are you going?"

Stan looked back and stopped.

"No where."

"That's good. Now lets eat before they get back."

With Kyle (around 10 minutes later.)

"That fucken jerk! He knew how much I wanted other friends and he still fucken did that! So much for super best friends!"

"He was probably just scared. You mean a lot to him."

"As if! He's just a control freak!"

"Ky, listen to me. He was scared that if you were popular, you would forget him."

"So in less words he doesn't trust me!"

"Kyle, not only do I trust you, I love you."

"It's too late Stan! You had your chance! Now I'm moving on!"

At that moment, Kyle grabbed the "big boned" teen and planted the boys lips on his own.
♠ ♠ ♠
kyman warning :( still cant believe i wrote that lol! but yeah i hope you enjoy it