Status: Somewhat active! :)

Not That Far From A Star

"I Love You An.."

As we sit quietly on the bed, me leaning my back to his chest while his back is to the headboard. His arms are tightly around my waist, tensing everytime I take a breath. I bring one of his hands to my lips and leave a soft kiss to his warm skin. I feel his tension evaporate instantly underneath my touch. I bring his hand back resting against my waist as he takes a huge breath that rises both our chests.

He starts to speak and never stops at any point. He tells me of everything that ever happend between Damion and him. How they were born together in the days in the 18th century, how they grew up as close as brothers. How they died from a war occuring for their lands, they both sacrificed their lives for each other. How they became the most risky guardians to have ever been born. How they were the biggest of trouble makers to have ever became guardians and each punishment given. How they both fell completely and utterly in love with their charges and suprisingly he explained to me about Amilia and Elissia.

As he says, I'm so very close to Elissia, maybe a twin or even a reincarnation of her. Andy tells me that Damion took all responsibility for everything they ever did even their human lives. This is how Damion ended up being damned to hell. After hearing every story he had to tell, cracking voices, anger streaks, few tears, and many painful memories, I could barley stand to not keep from holding on to Andy. Their stories were so sad but of course, they're had to be good moments added which I very well appreciated for him to tell me. Now I clearly understand Damion and Andy's reasoning. It all makes sense and, as I think, I'm the main reason. Great, right? Not.

After hearing everything, we both aggred to try to catch some sleep since we were already on our bed. As we lay down, facing each other I couldn't help but to keep staring into his eyes. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Andy asked quizzedly. I brought my hand to his cheek as I leant closer to his lips before they connected slowly. I pressed my lips harder against his before letting go slightly, still able to feel his breath on my lips. I stared into his eyes again, searching for something I didn't know but as I thought, he's told me everything now. There is nothing I don't know about him now. I kiss him once again before laying my head back down closer to his. I smile before saying "Your my guardian angel Andy Lipshaw, no matter what you say and I'm so thankful that I have you and no one else." He now stares at me in shock while his lips curve into a slight smile. He grips my hand underneath the bed sheets we lay under together and pulls it to his chest. "I love you Lea..." I smile and yawn before slightly dazing off to sleep. I whisper before becoming unconcious. "I love you An..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortest fucking chapter I'm ever going to have but I didn't think I would add this part so that's why it's small. Sorry my deary's! I love you!!! :3 <333