Untitled

Chapter Two

Ron's POV

I was astonished. I couldn't believe it. Harry loved that slimy little snitch! As I looked at him in my arms, I say.

"Are you joking me? Wow, I REALLY wasn't expecting that!"

"You're not mad?" Harry's angelic voice whispered.

Most of me felt like screaming "OF COURSE I'M FUCKING MAD! YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH DRACO!!!!" But I knew this wasn't the time nor the place, so I just said.

"Of course not, I can understand why you would hide it."

"Thankyou." Harry smiled.

"God damn it! Why does he have to have such a fucking gorgeous smile?!" I asked myself realising my cheeks were going red.

"Not a problem, you should get some rest." I said, turning away from him.

"I'm fine..." Harry started.

"Now Potter!" I yelled.

"What are you, my best friend or my dad?" Harry tried to joke.

"Just go get some sleep Harry." I basically begged.

"Fine." Harry pouted.

As he went off to sleep I went to leave for the Slytherine common room. But just as I got to the door, I was stopped by no other then Draco Malfoy himself.

Draco's POV

"Damn this whole day! Stupid teachers, stupid school! And most of all stupid Po... No, Harry isn't stupid!" I told myself, hitting the wall.

"Draco! Calm down!" Jezzabella yelled.

"Shut Up! You don't know how it feels!" I hissed.

"Yeah whatever. Look Lucius will be home any second." Jezzabella warned, acting like she didn't care.

"I don't fucking care anymore!!!" I nearly broke through the wall.

"Well I do! And if you care about Harry at all, you do too!" Jezzabella hissed.

"Harry..." I broke down crying. God I miss him.

"Draco, what happened?" Jezzabella asked in her caring voice. Damn it I hate it!

"Harry... he dumped me." I continued crying.

"WHAT?!" a powerful voice yelled.

It was Lucius Malfoy

Jezzabella's POV

As I stood there, my father looked as if he could murder someone. I would have been scared for my life had I been any younger.

"What did you just say Draco?!" dad did all but yell.

"I said I was dumped today by HARRY POTTER!" Draco stressed the last two words.

"No! I refuse to believe it! You're a Malfoy! And you are straight! You like girls and only girls!" dad said, disgusted.

"Yes dad, I'm a Malfoy! But I am also GAY! And I love Harry!" Draco fought back.

"No! I will not let this continue! You are going to be pulled out of that stupid school IMMEDIANTLY!" dad screamed.

"That's not going to stop me being gay! Nothing will! I am who I am, so get over it!" Draco pointed out.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT A MALFOY! YOU ARE NOTHING!" dad yelled. I've never seen him that angry before, ever.

"Fine! I wouldn't want to be a Malfoy anyway!" Draco screamed, running off.

"Nice one Lucius!" I sneered.

"That's dad to you!" he hissed.

"No it's not! Draco is the only family I have!" I said, storming out towards Hogwarts.

Draco's POV.

"That stupid asshole! Why do I even bother trying to please him?" I hissed to myself.

I headed over to the Gryffendore House Room, I was at the door about to say the password Harry had given me when it opened. Right infront of my was Weasley, looking like he was about to kill someone.

"Harry's asleep, not that he wants to see you!" he stated, annoyed.

"How did you know I was here to see Harry?" I asked, hiding my shock.

"Draco, I'm Harry's best mate, he told me what happened." Ron said, acting like I was the idiot.

"And yet I'm still alive." I sneered.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" he asked defensively.

"Oh come on Weasley, we all know you like him!" I scolded.

"What do you even want Draco!" he hissed, changing the subject.

"We have a problem, dad knows about me and Harry." I whispered.

After that I only heard one word from his mouth.

"Fuck!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy