Untitled

Chapter Three

Jezzabella's POV

I walked through the corridors of Hogwarts until I made it to the Slytherine common room entrance.

“Mud blood!” I hissed.

The door opened and I stormed through. I go straight for Draco's room. As I enter, Crabbe and Goyle are sitting, eating cake.

“Aren't you guys fat enough!” I ask.

They just store at me and then at each other. Then went back to reading.

“Whatever freaks, where Draco?” I rolled my eyes.

“Not sure, haven't seen him all day, rumours are he's hanging with the Gryfindores. Something about some hot chick he likes.”

A grin slowly covers my face.

“Draco, a girl?! Man you two are thick!” I laugh as I walk out towards the Gryfindore common room.

Ron's POV.

“W... What do you mean your father knows?!” I ask angrily.

“As in I told him!” Draco snared.

That's where I lost it.

“YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HARRY AT ALL DO YOU?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

At that moment, Draco's hand hit my face.

“NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! HARRY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE!” he hissed as loud as he could in my ear.

Draco's POV

I... I hit him.... I actually hit him.... What the hell is Harry going to think?! Wait what the hell?! Why do I still care?! He left me, not the other way around! Damn it Harry! Why do I still care about you?! As I thought of possible reasons I cared, I heard Weasley scream.

“DON'T BULLSHIT WITH ME, IF HE MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU AT ALL, YOU WOULDN'T OF TOLD ANYONE!!!” I yelled.

I went to hit him again, but was stopped. As I turned around I saw two seniors. Alexandria Wind and that stupid mud blood Jones!

Alexandria's POV

“What do you want mudblood?!” Malfoy hissed at Grace.

Okay, he did NOT just say that to her!!! Man those Malfoy's are jerks! They think they're so much better then us just because they're “Pure”. Well I'll show him!

“What did you say Malfoy?!” I asked, gritting my teeth.

“I said what do you want MUDBLOOD to your friend, got an issue with that Wind?!” Draco smirked.

I didn't answer, instead punched him.

“I reckon you should apologise to her!” I hissed as deathly as I could.

“Make me Lexy!” Draco said, his smirk growing larger.

That was it! That stupid blonde pig was going to pay! I look around and see nobody else, so decide to pick up my wand.

“Alex, don't!” I heard Grace warn.

“I'm not going to let this pig insult you like that!” I yelled at Grace.

“He's not worth it!” Grace said bluntly.

I just ignored her and started attacking. The more hits I got on him, the angrier I got. I could feel my hair change to its phoenix self. As I was about to finish that pig off, I heard a very familiar voice.

“Wind! Stop it!”

It was Jezzabella Malfoy.

Jezzabella's POV

As I stormed up to the Gryfindore common room, I saw Draco and Ron and Wind and Grace, what the hell were they doing there?! I decided to watch a bit and see what happens. Just then Wind started attacking Draco.

“Damn it Draco, what did you do now?!” I muttered to myself.

“Wind! Stop it!” I threatened.

“Ah Jezzabella, here to help little Draky?” she teased.

“Of course, he's my brother!” I answered as if she was an idiot.

“So family actually means a damn to you now? Funny, I can remember when you wanted to kill them all!” Alexandria said, a smirk spreading across her face.

“Wind, you have three seconds to back away before I make you!” I threatened, not knowing what else to say.

“Wow, you know nobody can see how you fit into the Malfoy family, but I can, you are ALL the same!” Alexandria said nastily as she walked off.

Now if this was any other Ravenclaw, I would walk away. But Alexandria's different. I don't trust her whatsoever! So I turn around and start walking with caution. Five steps later I hear,

“EXPELL...”

I quickly jumped to the side and screamed,

“EXPELLIARMUS!”

she dropped her wand and I walked back over.

“Try that again and I'll snap your wand worse then what Ron's was in his second year!” I hissed before completely walking away, only to hear.

“Bloody hell your sister's mental Draco!”

Grace's POV

Who the hell does that Malfoy think she is?! Her brother starts Alex up and she protects him?! I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I guess Alex's is right when she says all Malfoys are the same.

“Hey, love to hang around, but Goyle and Crabbe are probably looking for me, so see you Weasley, Lexy, Mud blood, oh and mud blood, say hi to your folks for me, oh that's right, they're dead!” Draco started laughing.

That was it, I'd had enough! So I waited til he got close enough behind me and elbowed him, tripping him onto the Grand staircase.

“Blimey you senior girls are mental!” Ron exclaimed.

“Do you wanna be next Weasley?!” I hissed, glaring at him.

“Grace calm down, he is a fellow Gryfindore after all.” Alexandria said slyly, smiling one of THOSE smiles.

Alexandria's POV

Poor Weasley, I half feel bad for him knowing what I'm about to put him through. But I know that if he was fighting with Draco that badly, that must mean he knows something about the Malfoys I don't. And that could be a weakness. And a weakness against the Malfoys will turn the tables back to my favour. As I look up, I see Ron walk off. So I decided i'd find out what information he has,

“Hey Weasley, that fight between you and Malfoy, what was it about?” I asked in my sweet voice.

He store at me weirdly and then just sighed,

“It's nothing... just like the same girl...”

“He likes Harry?!” Grace exclaimed.

“What?! No! I meant Hermonie!” Ron quickly said, blushing.

“Seriously, you still like Hermonie? Oh I'm sorry it just seemed like you liked Harry coz you know you like blush around him all the time and crap.” Grace apologised.

Ah poor Grace, so gullible. Seriously, she'd believe the sky was red if someone told her that. Anyway putting that aside, today has been an success. Draco Malfoy has a weakness, and a weakness that was easy to expose too!

“The dark lord will be happy to hear this.” I mumble to myself.

“Huh?” Grace asked.

I quickly rummage through my bag as if looking for something.

“Nothing, look I've forgotten my book, you go ahead, I'll catch up!” I quickly say.

“Oh.... okay then!” Grace quickly said.

“Oh Grace... one day you will learn that you cant trust anyone!” I mumble, walking away towards the chamber of secrets.

Grace's POV.

Oh Alex, so gullible, does she seriously think I trust her that much to let her be alone after smiling like that at Ron?

“Hey Ron, make sure that snake doesn't get the girl okay.” I say, walking away the way Alex did.

As I follow her up the stairs, I see her entering the girls bathrooms where moaning myrtle is. I spy through a crack only to hear her hiss something.

“s...she can speak to snakes.” I stuttered.

“Yes she can, which is why I don't trust her.” Jezzabella whispered in my ear.

As I was about to say something, the sinks moved. Split apart! Alex jumped in. I turned around in shock to look at Jezzabella, but she was gone.

“You coming?” she asked softly.

I quickly nodded and we jumped in. as we hit the ground, we splashed.

“We gotta keep moving, I can't tell how save the water is.” Jezzabella said, running ahead.

I started running until we got to the last entrance. And there she was. Alexandria Wind, talking to the Basilisk.

Jezzabella's POV

“ALEXANDRIA YOU TRAITOR!” Grace yelled.

“Shut up!” I hissed.

“Ah, I see you are not as gullible as I thought Grace. And what's here, a Malfoy? Oh well, two Maylfoy's, one fate.” Alexandria smirked.

“WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH DRACO?!” I said, pointing my wand at her neck.

“Nothing... yet.” her smirk widening across her face.

“I don't believe you! Where is he?!” I shoved the wand onto her neck.

“He'll be here in 3...2...1...” she said.

As I looked around, I saw Draco come in.

“Jezz? Mudblood? Wind? What are you three doing here?” he asked confused.

“Well me and Grace are about to leave. You and your sister on the other hand are about to get expelled for opening the chamber of secrets. Come on Grace.” Alexandria said, trying to get Grace to help her.

“No” Grace whispered.

“What?!” Alexandria couldn't believe it. Her one friend had turned their back on her.

“I said NO!” Grace said, pointing her wand at Wind's head.

Before I could do anything, Grace was on the floor.

“Huh?” Draco said, looking around.

“Sorry but I can't let you kill my best death eater.” said a familiar voice.

“No... it can't be..” I dropped my wand in shock.

For the man in front of me was none other then Albus Dumbledore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long, I've been over seas, come back and had school and just haven't felt like writing, but here it is.