Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Arrogant Boy, Love Yourself So No One Has To

So today is just a weird day period. I don’t know, but ever since we met the boys, my life has just been normal. It has been just plain weird. First, the party incident, the bridge jumping, alley accident, hospitals, friends with multiple personalities…What’s next? I sighed at the thought of it all as I opened the door. Nobody was inside so this gave me a chance to relax by myself, something I didn’t get to do very often. It felt good to be by myself, making it easier to think without the entire ruckus my friends create everyday of our lives. But it’s good ruckus, don’t get me wrong.

As I sat down to play my iPod and let myself go into a dream state, someone came barging into the door. So much for alone time… I sat back up to see Avery, all upset. I set my coffee and iPod down and went to sit by her. She and I hadn’t been alone like this in a couple of days. Come to think of it, ever since we’ve been on this tour we haven’t been alone at all. We hadn’t had our Avery and Dallas heart-to-heart talks in a while. I guess our friendship just isn’t the same as it used to be. None the less, she was still my best friend and I would be there for her every step of the way. I just wasn’t sure she would be for me, but it doesn’t matter.

“Avery, que paso mija?”

“Sean kissed me!” She mumbled, holding back her tears. I knew she was upset over something, just nothing this big.

“What? When? Why?”

“Right now! In the merch booth! And I don’t know why!”

“What did you do?”

“I couldn’t do anything because the second I pushed him away Sami, well one of her other personalities, punched Sean in the face! And then I ran out. When I ran out Zack was right there, just staring at me in disgust!” She sobbed.

“Avery, don’t cry. Everything will be solved, I promise you that… But answer this question for me.”

“What?”

“Did you kiss Sean back?”

“No! I went to tell him off for purposely ruining a moment I had with Zack!”

“Ah, I see…”

We talked for a while, trying to find a solution to this predicament. We came up with explaining to Zack what happened. Tonight the boys had a concert and we were always backstage waiting for them, so that’s when Avery would tell Zack what happened. So I had to get ready and go down to the parking lot.

The venue wasn’t that far, so the drive was short and quiet. Too awkward for words. I wanted to break the silence because it was killing me, but I just stayed quiet. Everybody was either looking around or just watching out the window. I was watching out the window, praying everything could be solved. I was so glad when we arrived and headed out backstage. But my smile faded when I saw Nick. He’s a good friend and all, but does he have to be all handsy with me? I have a boyfriend for goodness sake…

A Rocket To The Moon was up first to play. So that meant some time with the boys, and 3OH!3. Well isn’t this going to be interesting? From the corner of my eye I saw Avery approach Zack in a gentle manner and I crossed my fingers he would understand what went on. I looked at Alex, who kept a grip on my hand. I kissed him and smiled. ARTTM finished playing and 3OH!3 was next. After that All Time Low went up. I gave Alex a good luck kiss before he ran on stage. Avery kissed Zack and I almost squealed at the sight of it. Jack kissed Sami’s cheek as she blush and waved for him to go on. Well it seems things have been patched up here, no?

“Aww! So cute!” I said in my best Texas accent as I looked at Avery. She blushed and ran to hug me.

“Thanks,” She whispered.

“Anytime.”

So we sang along to the songs and danced like idiots, but it was all fun. As the concert came to an end, Nick came up to me.

“Hey there Dally,” He smirked.

“Nick,” I faked a smiled.

“Don’t you look amazing.”

“Thanks…”

“So what are you doing after the show?” He leaned against the table.

“Going out, with my boyfriend.”

“Too bad, I thought you’d might like to go with me somewhere with me.”

“Why would I do that?”

“ ‘Cause I have the feeling you want me,” He smirked again. Gah, I felt like slapping him.

“Well your feeling is wrong.” I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me close to him and planted one on me, I struggled to push him away. He was too strong for me but I eventually got free.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” I yelled.

“Dallas, how could you?” I turned at the voice. It belonged to Alex, his face terror-stricken.

“Alex! He kissed me!”

“Sure he did,” He threw down his guitar and walked out the doors. I looked at Nick.

“You asshole, look at what you’ve done.” I ran after Alex, now it was my turn to explain something.

I ran after Alex and I found him walking away to nowhere. I ran faster until I caught up with him. I grabbed his wrist and made him turn to me.

“Alex listen to me! I didn’t kiss Nick, he kissed me!”

“No! I know you kissed him! I knew you never liked me! You used me!”

“Why the fuck would I do that?!”

“Because every damn girl does!”

“I’m not every fucking girl! Why don’t you understand that?”

“It seems like you are! I thought dating you would be safe and I wouldn’t get hurt anymore!”

“Oh so that’s why you dated me? To be safe?”

“No Dallas, I didn’t mea-“

“No, now I know, you only love yourself. I can’t believe I fell for your game.” I walked passed him, ignoring his calls now.

So I was a safe card? Okay, that’s fine. Let’s see how he is without me. He can go back to being a man-whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
For The Record Nick Santino wouldn't do that!
It's just the drama that was needed:)

Sorry i took so long to update!
Comment and subscribe loves!
Alyssa's turn:)