Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Let's Get This Right

I was glad Dallas had asked me to talk it over with Zack and I was extra glad that he was actually listening to me instead of shunning me away. I explained to him exactly what I wanted to say and he didn’t interrupt me – not even once. That made me happy that he didn’t doubt me in any kind of way and it sorta made me guilty because I remembered that time where I asked him what he’d do if ever he caught me cheating on him. He told me that he would believe what I had to say and sadly, that time I was being overly stubborn.

Zack kissed me and held me in his arms. It had only been a day since our lips met and already, it felt like he hasn’t kissed me in a million years. It was so revitalizing and so new to me. It was as if that kiss was the first kiss we’ve ever shared with each other and I never really wanted it to end but sadly he had to go and start a show for everyone. I was only glad that when the show would be over, he’d be back in my arms and we’d be able to do whatever the hell we wanted to.

Dallas, Sami and I watched the show altogether and sang most of the songs like we always did. It was all just fun and laughter until Nick Santino came and took Dallas away from us.

Nick might have been a good guy but I had this feeling deep inside of me that thought otherwise. I didn’t really realize that I was thinking to hard about it when Sami nudged me to the side. Her face showed an expression of panic as she turned me around and made me face Dallas and Nick.

They were actually kissing! I was about to go over there but then Sami held me back telling me that they should fizzle that situation out themselves. She knew that I didn’t really want to tangle myself into another mess.

Right then, the set ended and Alex ran over to the back and broke them apart. Shit, this was bad.

“Shouldn’t we do something about this?” I asked Sami but she just shrugged and told me that if we were to do something about this, it would only get us into trouble.

“I think Dallas can handle this herself,” she said but I don’t really know. I mean it’s not like I don’t have faith in her its just that sometimes she’s too easily discouraged.

I watched as Alex and Dallas had and argument and Alex started walking away. Dallas ran over to him to catch him and I was about to run over to them when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I didn’t even notice Sami disappearing all this time as I watched the scenes unfold before me.

“What’re we doing tonight?” Zack whispered into my ear as he kissed the nape of my neck.

“Aren’t you worried about Dallas and Alex?” I asked still holding the same amount of panic in my voice.

“I don’t know. I mean it’s their problem. We shouldn’t really butt into their business because I’m sure they can work it out,” he said confidently.

Why doesn’t anyone get it? This could be the end of the world for one of them if one chooses to keep arguing with the other. Can’t they see what’s at stake here?

I sighed as I turned around so I was hugging Zack. I placed my head on his chest and let him hold me for as long as he wanted. I was just about to forget about the whole situation – trusting Zack on this – before the door swung open again revealing a teary-eyed Dallas. I pushed away gently from Zack before running over to her. She was sitting on the couch with her face in her hands.

“Hey, are you okay?” I know I shouldn’t have asked that but what else was I really supposed to say?

“Yeah I’m just perfect,” she said sarcastically. I should’ve been hurt by the way she responded but I wasn’t because I knew how she felt. Or well I thought I did.

“Dallas, it’s gonna be okay,” I said trying to shine a little light on the situation.
“No, it’s not gonna be okay!” she exclaimed crying a little harder. “Fuck Nick Santino! God, I’m such a fucking idiot!”

I didn’t like it that she was talking herself down like this. She has been in this situation a lot of times before but it was always easy to try and get her out of feeling this way but this time, I’m not so sure. It seemed like the more she started yelling, the less hope I had in me to try and restore her happiness.

“Dallas, I know that it might seem hard right now but remember what you did for Zack and me? It’ll work out for you too, I’m sure,” I told her but she just shook her head vigorously and started saying things like ‘its never gonna be the same again’ and ‘I’m so stupid for letting this all just happen’.

I knew that words wouldn’t do her any good and I was right about to embrace her when suddenly she pushed me to the side and ran for the door. I was going to follow her when suddenly Sami reappeared and told me to stay put. She was going to try to talk some sense into Dallas. I just hoped she knew exactly what to say to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
mkay so not much really went on here.
I'll leave it up to Xavier for the suspense ;)

read,comment, subscribe! :)