Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Shut Your Mouth And Listen Closely

"Stay here, I'm going to talk to her." Avery nodded, I have no clue where this will lead I'm not even good with other peoples problems, I'm not good with my own problems, but I'm still going to try. I followed Dallas out the door to find her on the curb crying.

"Hey." I said setting beside her.

"Leave me alone." she sobbed.

"Don't be like that, I just want to try and help... in any way I can." Dallas nodded.

"Okay," she sniffled. "It's just Alex... he used me. He never loved me, the only reason he dated me is because he felt safe!" she started crying again.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." I said putting my arm around her. "And I'm sure Alex didn't mean it that way.."

"No, I don't think it will be okay..." Dallas put her head in her hands. "I wish Nick would die, I know I shouldn't say that but he's a fucking ass hole!"

"Would it help if he was taught a lesson?"

"Yeah, I guess. But that still wouldn't really solve things with Alex."

"Maybe it would... threaten him to tell Alex that he's the one who kissed you, the truth. You know?"

"That sounds like a pretty good idea, but either one of us threatening him... yeah don't think that'll work. He'll just laugh at us or something."

"We can get one of the guys to help, I say we get Nat, Zack, and.." a smile came across my face.

"What?" Dallas looked confused. I pulled her up and we went to go get Nat and Zack.

"Nat! Zack!" I yelled. Zack came running and Nat behind him.

"What?" Zack asked. We told them the plan and they agreed to it.

"But I still don't get why you smiled like you did... who else did you have in mind?" Dallas asked.

"Oh.. no one, it was stupid."

"No, come on just tell us."

"No."

"We should get Brenton to help." Nat said laughing, I smiled at that.

"Who's Brenton?" Zack was confused.

"One of Sami's personalities." Dallas answered.

"Oh." I started laughing.

"What?" Nat asked.

"That was what I was thinking about earlier. But it's a stupid idea."

"Not really, I mean with the way you.. he fights." Nat laughed.

"All well, we got you two so doesn't matter."

"Awe ain't that sweet." Nat said and I stuck my tongue at him. We went and found Nick with the rest of A Rocket To The Moon.

"Well hello Dallas." Nick smiled.

"Leave her alone." Nat said.

"What are you going to do bout it?" Nick scoffed. Zack grabbed Nick's arm tight. "Dude! What the hell are you doing?"

"If you don't tell Alex the truth about what happened, that you kissed Dallas not the other way around then they're gonna beat your ass up. Plain and simple." I said.

"What ev-" Nick started but Nat hit him in the nuts. "Fine." Nick croaked.

"Now to get Alex to understand the whole situation." Dallas said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it wasn't too great :/
But woo! It's Mimi's turn! :D
Comment.Subscribe! :))