Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

For You, I'd Tear Out My Own Heart

It’s been a week since we last saw Dallas and everyone’s been pretty messed up. Alex started drinking to the point where he threw up on himself, Sami seems to be a little more distant and I can’t even smile for more than a few minutes anymore. We were supposed to be on this tour together and it was supposed to be fun but right now, it just doesn’t seem like fun anymore.

Zack’s been trying his very best to cheer me up but in the end he just holds me close and tells me everything’ll be fine because that’s the least he could do. I’m not saying I’m a total wreck but I am worried sick about Dallas.

I woke up the next morning in the bunk alone. It seemed empty. I checked the time to see that it was already one in the afternoon. I looked around to see if anyone was still on the bus but all I saw was a passed out Alex on the couch sleeping next to an empty vodka bottle. I pitied the guy but hated him at the same time. I mean if he hadn’t overreacted the way that he did, things like these never would’ve happened and tour would still have been found.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get something to drink. But as soon as I opened the refrigerator door, I heard Alex stir and groan.

“Dally?” he called out half-asleep. For a second, I didn’t really know what to do or say so I just shut my mouth and grabbed the bottle of water that I came to the kitchen for.

He started to get up and walk towards me. I didn’t want to have to look back but I wanted to know if he was awake or not so I turned myself around. But just as I did so, Alex pushed me to the wall and started to nuzzle on my neck.

“Alex, get off of me,” I said trying to stay calm. I started pushing him away but I didn’t really realize how strong he was until he grabbed my wrists and held them tight.

“Dally, I’ve missed you so much, please don’t leave me ever again.” He said and he started to trail his kissed from my neck to my cheek. I kicked him in the shin but he didn’t budge. “Don’t worry; it’ll all be fine soon.”

“Alex, if you don’t stop this right now, I’m going to scream,” I said a little scared about how this was all happening.

“I won’t hurt you anymore, Dally, I love you.” He said but just as he was going to kiss me, I screamed and pushed him with all the strength in my body.

I was about to run but he got up and ran towards me and held me back. “Don’t leave me!” he yelled and I started screaming like crazy.

I elbowed him in the gut but nothing woke him up fully. “Alex, stop this,” at this point, tears started pouring from my eyes. I was scared and the feelings I felt that night I ran away after Zack and I had an argument sorta jumped out of the box I kept it in and surrounded me.

“Dally, you really don’t want to make me angry right now, I’m warning you.” He told me.

“Alex! Wake the fuck up! I’m Avery!” I said pushing away from him but he carried me and placed me in his bunk. I couldn’t really escape from him because as soon as he put me down, he got on top of me.

“Stop saying that! I know who you are. You’re mine and I love you,” he was in such a delusional state that it scared me.

I kept kicking and screaming to the point where he actually covered my mouth with is hand. He told me how irritating it was to hear me scream and told me that if I didn’t shut up, he would hurt me. I didn’t want to just give in to him! I didn’t even like him in that way. I pushed him out of the bunk and sprinted for the door but he got a hold of my shirt, spun me around and hit me in the face.

Everything went black and I started to fade away from reality. I heard and felt nothing more after that one hit but I didn’t regret it. I loved Zack too much to just let this all go to waste because Alex was delusional and thought I was Dallas. I just hope she comes back and fixes all of this soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
waaaah so complicated :)))
Its Xavier's turn to fix things :))

read,comment,subscribe!