Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless

So it’s official. Dallas and I are never going to see each other again and we’ll never get to make up for lost times and I don’t know what will happen if she decides to just pop back into all of our lives.

This past week has been all about her and everyone’s been sorta different in a way after what happened – especially towards Alex. It’s so hard to actually talk to him without saying something that could get him thinking about Dallas. I don’t know how he does it but he somehow finds a way to connect things together. It’s as if he’s trying to complete a puzzle even when he knows that the pieces won’t fit.

I hate having to watch my words around him. When was the last time everyone just let loose? I mean Alex has done that a lot but what I really mean is: when was the last time everyone just had a party for the sake of having fun and getting hammered as if we don’t have serious jobs we have to do the next day?

I just finished showering in this hotel room we’re renting for a few nights and dried myself off with a towel. Zack and I were sharing a room and he was outside the bathroom door and on the bed just watching TV mindlessly. I mean watching TV is fun but wouldn’t a night out with everyone else be better?

I wrapped myself up in a towel and got out of the bathroom asking Zack if he would agree to a night at this bar down the street.

“How about we just have a party for ourselves right now?” he said wiggling his eyebrows like a perverted maniac.

“I’m being serious, Zack!” I laughed as I got off of the bed and dug deep into my backpack to see if I actually had clothes for a night out with the guys.

“Well, so am I,” he said and I rolled my eyes. “But I guess it would be a good thing. I mean it’d definitely get our minds off things,” he rationalized.

“I thought so,” I said walking over to him and kissing him on the lips before running to the bathroom to change. I swear if I didn’t move fast enough, one thing would lead to another and then we’d never be able to have fun at a club or something.



“Now this is what I’m talking about,” Jack stated as soon as the bouncers let us all in.

He and Alex along with the rest of the guys went straight for the bar. I lagged behind and felt the music and immediately started moving to the rhythm. I missed the rush of the bass pumping through my body. I mean being at a concert gives about the same kind of feeling but this seemed different in a way.

“Well, look who decided to finally have some fun,” a familiar voice shouted over the music.

I turned around to see that Sean and Nat were actually behind me this whole time.

“Well, it hasn’t been that long, has it?” I asked but al they did was laugh.

“Are you kidding?” Nathaniel countered, “You guys haven’t left your bus or hotel rooms since the medieval ages.”

I laughed at what he said and noticed an arm slipping around my shoulders. I looked up to Zack’s handsome face and watched Sean’s smile crinkle at the ends a bit. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Nat but all he did was shrug as he dragged Sean away from the two of us.

“Um, are you sure you still wanna go through with this?” Zack asked me with some kind of anxious tone in his voice.

“Oh c’mon Zack, just because Sean and Nat are here-”

“It’s not because of them,” Zack explained, “Dallas is here,”

I was shocked and stunned at the same time. I started looking around and tip-toeing to get a clear view. I couldn’t see anyone at first but then I slowly traced it to the bar where I saw her sharing drinks with this girl who seemed high enough on cloud nine as it is. I just hoped that Dallas wasn’t us cracked up as her.

“Zack, I need to talk to her,” I told him and he nodded but the worried look on his face didn’t change a bit.

“I’ll be right behind you if anything happens,” he told me and I almost felt reassured but we both knew that in this situation, I was going to need way more than that.

I made my way over to where Dallas was situated and watched as her friend or companion stared at me weirdly. I wasn’t sure if she was glaring or just looking my way but all I knew was that I didn’t like her. I wasn’t jealous or anything. It’s just that the very sight of her made you think of two words: Drug Addict.

Once I was right in front of Dallas, I cleared my throat to get my attention. Dallas looked my way and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. I was about to say something when the druggie-whack-job started yapping.

“Oh is this the bitch you were always complaining about?” she asked Dallas as they both started laughing.

“Oh hell yea,” Dallas replied with a rather bitter sounding laugh, “I just don’t know why she’s here though. I mean she doesn’t belong in this scene. Actually she hardly belongs anywhere.”

Okay that was the last straw. I swear if she doesn’t stop this act right now, shit’s gonna go down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sad to announce that Xavier actually deleted his account. Which means that Sami won't have anymore episodes unless we can think creatively like Xavier.

anyway, I know I told you guys that I'd be on a hiatus but I had nothing to do tonight so I decided to fix up an update for all of you. This is probably a filler but the next one will entail drama, I promise.

Stay tuned for Mimi :)

read,comment,subscribe! :)