Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

And Memories Never Seem To Fade

I raised my eyebrow at the scene unfolding before me. A smirk was evident on my face as I watched Dallas try to get away from the guy in front of her. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a pleading look. I gave her a questioning look, before sighing and downing the rest of my drink, leaving a five dollar bill on the counter. I made my way over to, coming into hearing of what this guy was saying.

"Dallas, please, t-take me back, I-I lo-," I cleared my throat, cutting him off. He looked at me like I was some freak. He raised an eyebrow, and I smirked at him.

"Who are you?" I said, bitchiness dripping from every word. I saw Dallas calm down a little out of the corner of my eye.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he shot back. I raised my eyebrow, shrugging eventually.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'll answer. Now let me ask you again, who are you, an why are you harassing my friend here?" I asked, putting my arm around Dallas, pulling her up from the shadows. 

"That's none of your business," he growled, and then his eyes softened, trailing over to Dallas. He opened his mouth, about to speak, but I snapped my fingers in front of his face and pointed to myself.

"I'm not finished with you yet," I said. He glared at me.

"Well guess what you little whore? I'm finished with you. Now get out of my way so I can talk to Dallas," he snapped. I winced at what he called me. It brought back bad memories of my past. Memories I don't want to relive. He mustn't of noticed because he didn't say anything. Before I could get anything out, Dallas was up and in his face.

"Shut up Alex!" his face completely fell and looked like someone killed his puppy, "I don't want anything to do with you! All you wanted me for was sex, just leave mr alone, we are over! Don't you get that?" she yelled. His eyes were tearing up.

"Dallas, you know that's not true, he loves you, we all do," the girl, Avery I think her name was said. I scoffed.

"Ha! Yeah, someone tells you they love you, making you trust them enough until they have you in the palm of their hands, then all they do is crush you, emotionally and physically," I said darkly. Avery gave me a dirty glance. Dallas shook her head.

"Come on Mona," she said to me, grabbing me arm and leading us out of here. Avery called out just as we were about to walk out the door.

"Wait! Are you really going to trust someone you just met over your best friend since as far as you can remember?" she asked. Dallas hesitated for a second, finally coming to. a decision, she stormed out the door, dragging me with her.

I pulled back, trying to get her to slow down. She looked back at me.

"What?" she asked sharply. I smirked.

"That was some serious shut that you said back there, I'm impressed," I said. She rolled her eyes and started walking again. I jogged to catch up to her, slowing down to a walk once I was beside her.

"I just-I just thought I made it clear that I didn't want anything to do with them," she sighed. I patted her on the back.

"Hey, look, why don't you go home and try to relax, and I'll meet you later with stuff," I suggested. I saw a small smile playing at her lips.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you later then," she said. I smiled big.

"Haha, that's my girl. I'll see later babe," I said beginning to walk away from her.

"Bye!" she called out. I waved, turning around and walking back to my apartment. I walked up to the front door, smiling at the doorman.

I made my way to the elevator, getting to my room. I unlocked my door, only to walk in on my 'boyfriend' undressing some chick. Rolling my eyes, I cleared my throat. They snapped apart and Dylan, my boyfriend, gave me a horrified look.

"In my apartment Dyl, really?" I asked. 

"M-Mona. I-I can explain. Sh-she means nothin to me. It's y-you I want," he stuttered like a mad man. I laughed darkly.

"Yeah, right, get the fuck out," I said, cutting right to the chase. He got up, putting his short on, while the bimbo just sat there like the dumb blonde she is.

"But baby! Listen to me! I didn't mean anything!" he said, trying to get me into his arms. I walked away from him, going more into my apartment.

"No, I don't need your excuses. Get out. You to bimbo," I said, looking at the blond. She shrugged.

"Okay," She said in her high-pitched voice. She put her shirt on, and stood up, hanging off of Dylan's arm. I rolled my eyes.

"You sure know how to pick 'em," I said. He was about to say something else, before I cut him off by simply pointing to the door. He sighed and left, sealing his arm around the girl's waist. I shut the door, and plopped down on my couch, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. 

My mind raced over the conversation I had with Alex over and over again. I knew who he was, I just asked him to get on his nerves, but that wasn't what was on my mind. What was on my mind was what he had called me. 

Whore

I gulped at the thought. A shiver ran down my spine. That was what he used to call me, that along with many others. I shook my head, trying to rid of the memories. The phone started ringing, saving me from further doom.

I got up and checked the call ID, seeing that it was an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows. Shrugging, I answered it anyway, which was a bad idea. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey doll," he said. I froze. That was his voice. I tried to swallow down the lump forming in my throat, but it was no use.

"H-how did you get my number?" I asked, my voice shaky. He laughed sending chills down my spine.

"You don't need to know," he said.

"How did you get out of j-jail? You still have f-five y-years left," I said.

"So many questions babe, so little time, all will be answered I due time," then he hung up. I looked down army right hand that was shaking uncontrollably. Tears welled up in my eyes. I shook my head. This couldn't be happening.

I dropped the phone and ran outside, sprinting to Dallas's house. By the time I got there, my breathing was shallow, I was full out sobbing, and my entire body was in pain. Dallas opened the door, shocked when I collapsed into her.

"D-don't let him get me. P-please d-don't let him get m-me," I sobbed. She led me to get couch, letting me curl up to her side. She rubbed my back.

"Who are you talking about Mona?" she asked. I just shook my head and continued crying, memories of my childhood flooding back. Pretty soon, I found myself drifting, falling into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's short
this is my first chapter in this story
I will be taking the place of Xavier
though no one cud ever replace him
my character will be Mona from now on
and I have loads plannned for her
tell me what you guys think
comment subscribe
you know the whole deal
but yeah

Peace ;)

Nusera