Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

You're A Hot Mess

Dallas

I sat there, watching Mona cry and shiver. I held her in my arms as her sob shook her violently. Why would such a person do this to her? Her brother for fuck sake! That’s called incest! That’s fucking illegal and it’s morally wrong! What the hell is wrong with her brother?! I wanted him to come over just so I can fuck his face up.

As we sat on the floor it was then that I realized I said fuck many times within my mind. Mona eventually drifted off to sleep again after all that crying. She layed back on the couch as I ran upstairs to wash my face. My hair looked like shit and my eyes were as red as can be. My shirt was hanging of my body and my eyes had bags under them.

“You’re a mess,” I told my reflection. I sighed and popped another pill before going downstairs. I sat on the couch across from Mona and stared at her for a minute. I started to lay down as well and my eyes were going to close but there was a rather loud knock at the door, which surprised me when Mona didn’t move a muscle.

I groaned in frustration and arose from my seat. I sluggishly made my way to the door and opened it.

There in front of me stood Zack, eyes red face angry and a tiny bit stained with tears. My eyes widen in surprise, his presence was just so random.

“Zack, what are you doing here?” I closed the door behind me and stepped out with him. He looked like he was going to burst into tears. “Are you alright?” I gently touched his arm.

“No! No I’m not alright!” He announced. I winced as he shouted, his tone just wasn’t his. I knew I’d been gone for a while but I knew this wasn’t the Zack I once knew.

“W-why?” I stuttered.

“Avery…She slept with Alex…”He whispered.

So now’s she’s announcing it to everyone? Well some great person she turned out to be! How dare she! When I fucking slept with Zack was I proudly announcing it? No! I was wallowing… self-hate and guilt was all that was on my mind!

“She told you too?”

He looked at me as if I was a ghost.

“You knew?”

“She called me. I’m so sorry Zack…”

“How could she do this to me? What did I ever do?”

“Zack you have to realize, you and I had sex…That’s something you can’t take back.”

“You think she’s still mad over that? That was months ago!”

“I know but…I don’t know. But Alex is probably glad he got some ass…” I muttered, more to myself than him.

“Dally, Alex is a wreck without you. Why don’t you see that?”

“Because I’m not there! I’m here!” I yelled, which kind of startled me as much as him. I sighed. “Sorry…”

“Why don’t you come back? No more fighting we can all just settle this shit, please?”

I sighed and shook my head no.

“Mona needs me.”

“Mona is turning you into a monster!”

“No she’s not! Now, just leave me alone!” I turned to open the door but his iron grip caught me.

“Please, for the sake of you friendship with the girl I love.”

I didn’t know how to respond, how to say I could care less about what Alex did with his penis or whatever. I didn’t know how to say I missed all of them. What was I to do? I nodded.

“Okay, where is she?” was I going to Avery? Oh my, yes I was…
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been like forever! hope you all love it!!
plz comment and subscribe!!!!