Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Think About It 'Till Anticipation Makes You Shake, And We Both Lose Control

Dallas

"You're pregnant.

The moment those words escaped the lips of that doctor, I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I felt myself clenching my jaw as I realized what had happened. I felt my body becoming warm and my mouth dry. My grip tightened on my phone as the doctor left and Avery was left staring blankly at the wall.Tears threatened to spill, but I myself threatened back if they fell all hell would let loose.

Here comes the heartache and our worlds crashing down.

"I-I'm pregnant!" Avery burst into tears.

Avery's gaze drifted towards me as I held my tears back. She had this look on her face that just said she was sorry. But how can she be? All this time...I knew she liked Alex, but...Now a child with him?

What's going to hap-

"Dallas! Dallas!"

I felt myself hit the floor, but oddly there was no pain. The room was suddenly a blur as I tried to lift myself up, but failed. My body was limp and painless. Black spots appeared in my vision as I tried looking around. I saw Zack coming towards me with such a worried expression and Avery yelling for help from the nurses. I began to tremble uncontrollably, and the black spots became white lights and blinded me. My eyes shut, but the white lights remained in my vision.

...

"What happened?" I woke up, groaning in frustration and pain.

"I-I'm pregnant!"Avery burst into tears, didn't we already do this?

"I know, but what happened right now?"

"W-what?"Avery looked at me, as if clueless about my fainting.

Of course, everything just has to be about her. So' she's pregnant, but whoop! I could've easily died from what just happened to me! Does she not care? Does anyone care?! Damn it, fuck this shit. I'm tired of her fucking playing the victim. I'm done with this right now. I'll talk to her when I'm ready-but not now.

"You know, I can't believe you're acting this selfish." I stood up and began to leave...

Alex came into my sight as he rushed to the door. His face appeared to have worry written all over it. Yeah, worry for the girl he fucking knocked up. He stopped and meet my eyes, it'd been a while since I'd actually seen him. The night at the club didn't really count because I basically told him off. I was not in the mood to tell him off for getting my best friend pregnant, nor was I in the mood to explain my actions for leaving.

I had my reasons, but those reasons seem to be classified at the current moment.

"Dalla-"

"Fuck off," Was my statement. Like I said, not in the mood to tell him off...Well, completely.

Once again I was starting to walk away, head held high, when the black spots appears in my vision once more. I fell to my knees as I closed my eyes, the white lights blinding me again. I lost control of my body fell forward. This time I heard nothing, but only saw blurry images running towards me.

What's happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Crazy haha, what's wrong with Dallas??

Hmmm??? Can any of you guess??????!!!
Well, you'll find out soon enough:)
Hope you all are enjoying this-we for damn sure are!:)
Just wait till the next chp:)

comments would be lovely
subscriptions are nice;)
Getting this story 10 stars would mean the world to us:)
We love you!!!
Ha that lyric fit this perfectly:)