Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

But I'm Smiling At Everything

I was panicking, Avery was out again. She was mad at me once more...After all that we went through? After I explained it was all a dream? Our subconscious connected as one? Why? Why wouldn't she believe me? I had been up, still under ICU watch, and I had clung to her. I cried for hours after I'd been told what happened...Being in a coma for two weeks...It was all my fault. My suicide attempted was coming back to haunt me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks once more, the salty bitter taste lingered on my lips. I felt a hand on my shoulder. A gentle hand actually. I peered up, and through my teary eyes, and saw Alex.

Alex...

It felt like a lifetime since I'd seen him, but in the dream I knew I felt for a reason. I was so selfish, so moronic. He'd been there for me and that is what I do? My heart ached from the memories. I tried to kill myself because I couldn't handle the pressure. I would've left it all behind. He pulled me up and into his arms. It felt better to be with him, than to be alone.

Alone in a cold world such as our own.

"Alex, what have I done?" I felt my body trembling as I bawled my eyes out.

"Don't think about that. I'm just glad you're awake. Avery will be up again, she has a positive chance of come back. The doctors belief she is just having a hard time dealing with reality now."

I looked up at him, hoping he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it is short!
It is crazy to explain why all this happening :D
Please enjoy!
Alyssa's turn:)