Status: (Completed)

Can We Be More Than Friends?

1/1

Today was the barbecue that we have every year for the Fourth of July.I was happy today because Jack was going to be here me and him have been friends since we were 2 years old.And i liked him since we were 12.He doesn't know that i like him.I don't want to tell him because i know he doesn't like me back though.I was interrupted with my thoughts by my mom.

"Zoey start getting ready The Wesley's will be here in 15 minutes"my mom yelled up.

"OK i will get ready and i will be down"i yelled back.

"Alright honey".mom said.

I hurried up and went through my closet and find something good to wear so i wold look good in front of Jack.I kept searching and finally i found a nice white blouse with my jean skirt, . After i did that i headed to the shower to get done.I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo which is my vanilla scent kind,then i rinsed my hair,washed my body and got out..

Then i got dressed.I had my hair curled up in a do. and where my 3 inch silver heals.I headed downstairs.

"Awe sweetie you look nice,trying to impress someone"my mom said smirking.

"Maybe i am so what" i said sticking my tongue at her.
See my mom knows i have a crush on Jack but she promise to keep it a secret.My dad he isn't in my life he left my mom when she was pregnant with my she told me he couldn't stand the idea of being tied down with a kid.But that's alright i have my mom and i can always count on her.we are extremely close.I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock at the door.

i opened the door and it was jack and his mom.

"hey jack,how are you"? i asked shyly.

"I'm good how is Ur day,BTW you look very pretty."Jack asked and said.

"Good, and thank you"I said walking into the living room.where my mom and his is.Jacks dad died when he was a baby.

"So are you excited to be a freshmen this year coming up"?i asked trying to block out awkwardness.

"Yes and no,you know i hate school"he said laughing.

"yeah i know,so lets go listening to some music up in your room"he said dragging me upstairs.
we enter my room and he put in Katy Perry "California girls".I loved that song so he put it on.

"so how have you been lately, you got any boyfriends i should know about"? he asked

"No, but i am interested in this one guy".i said realizing what i just said,

"Cool,but who do you like"He asked curiously with a smile.

"Its not important right now,lets go downstairs.I said dragging him.

Its a good thing we did go down because it was time to eat we were having hamburgers,Hot dogs, and some salads.I fixed my plate and Jacks.he is so lazy.i headed towards jack to sit by him.

"Gees zoey you think you gave me enough food,it looks like i never eat"he said laughing.

"Ha ha you said to fill up the plate"i said.

"Yea well lets eat"he said biting into his sandwich.

"so do you have a girlfriend that i should know about."I asked copying his sentence.

"Nope but i am interested in this girl at our school"He said smiling.

"Oh that's cool"i said faking a smile.

"yea she's wonderful"Jack said.
After we were done eating we set up for the fireworks because it was now 9pm and fireworks started at 9:05pm.so we had 5 minutes i had to hurry because jack said he needed to talk to me.

Jack's pov
I was starting to get nervous see the girl that i am interested in was my best friend zoey tonight i am going to tell her how i feel.i hope she feels the same way as i do.I can't handle rejection.I saw her coming upon the terrace and folded her arms up and leaned against the railing.end of pov.

"Hey zoey there is something i need to tell you".he said nervously.

"Omg your not moving are you"she said worried.

"No im not moving,"I said.

"Good,so what is it" she asked.

"OK you remember that girl i was talking about in school well i think im gonna tell her my feelings for her"he explained.

"That's great jack i hope you she likes you back."I said tearing up.

"Zoey whats the matter why are you about to cry"he asked concerned.

"Its nothing.I said stuttering.

"Are you sure"?he asked.

"Yeah,so when are you gonna tell her"i asked with fake happiness.

"Now"he said,

"OK well I'll let you go now"i said walking away

I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going Zoey"he asked holding me.

"I'm gonna let you go tell the girl that you like her.I said trying to get out of his grasp.

He started laughing.

This isn't funny jack"i said glaring at him.

"Zoey you airhead your the one that i was talking about" he said looking at me.

"really?" i said shocked.
"
Yes i liked you since we were twelve years old,but do you feel the same way" he asked.

"yes Jack i feel the same way like you since we were twelve."I said.

He sighed in relief.

"So Zoey Rae Wilson Can we be more then friends?"he asked.

"Yes we can,Jack Nicholas Wesley".i said,

Our faces inched closer and closer and our lips touched with a spark.the fireworks started to go off now i can say Fourth of July is now my favorite holiday.we headed downstairs hand in hand and finish watching the fireworks for the rest of the night...
The END!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked this.
I worked really hard on this.

Zoey's outfit:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DWhite%2Bblouse%2Bwith%2Bjean%2Bskirt%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dfptb-tyc%26fr2%3Dtab-web&w=400&h=814&imgurl=enquirer.com%2Feditions%2F2002%2F07%2F09%2Fstyle_zoom.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enquirer.com%2Feditions%2F2002%2F07%2F09%2Ftem_sandals_purses.html&size=38k&name=style+zoom+jpg&p=White+blouse+with+jean+skirt&oid=5da99bdbce1dee7a&fr2=tab-web&no=1&tt=22&sigr=123tak0sg&sigi=11fdctla3&sigb=13c5bpk1c

Zoey's hair:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dcurled%2Bup%2Bhair%2Bstyles%26fr2%3Dtab-web&w=420&h=280&imgurl=images.teamsugar.com%2Ffiles%2Fupl0%2F13%2F139501%2F04_2008%2Fp_17_styles_p_12.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fteamsugar.com%2F990368&size=33k&name=p+17+styles+p+12...&p=curled+up+hair+styles&oid=6cf2c4499b82ac34&fr2=tab-web&no=15&tt=86&sigr=10rf0ot35&sigi=126j55jaf&sigb=12gm3ggbv

Zoey's shoes:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3D3%2Binch%2Bsilver%2Bheels%26fr2%3Dtab-web&w=687&h=700&imgurl=www.slickbuys.com%2Fstore%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Flingerie%2Fshoes%2F305-Juliet-silver.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slickbuys.com%2Fstore%2Fagora.cgi%3F%26product%3D3_inch_heels&size=85k&name=305+Juliet+silve...&p=3+inch+silver+heels&oid=e58873aff3977f4a&fr2=tab-web&no=17&tt=85&sigr=11uq5f4vd&sigi=1288hbsid&sigb=12ec1gjp9