Let the Walls Break Down

Here We Go

Later that night, Todd and I had to say goodnight to each other… and go to separate beds. Both of us have been pouting at each other just because we couldn’t spend the night together. He’s just so cute though. He’s making it hard for me to leave.

“What am I going to do in my empty bed?” he pouted once he pulled me in for another hug.

“You’re empty bed? My bed’s going to be empty too,” I replied, smiling as I held onto him tightly.

“I love my Kylee,” he whined so cutely while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.

“We know, Todd. You’ve only been saying it for the past thirty minutes,” Josh complained from the couch.

“Will you shut up? You’re ruining the whole moment!” Todd shot back, making me giggle.

“All he does is ruin moments,” I teased while Todd’s grin came over his scruffy face.

“He does not!” Kirstie piped in.

“I’m so glad you’re taking her with you,” Todd teased, looking at Kirstie who was behind me.

“Are you sure you still want to marry him? There’s still time to back out, Ky,” Kirstie poked.

“Shut up, Kirstie,” Todd snapped at her.

“Yes, Kirstie, I’m sure. I couldn’t imagine calling anyone else my Toddie Bear,” I smiled, causing Todd’s gaze to fall back onto me.

“I’m sure there’s plenty more Todds out there that are more attractive than the one you’re clinging too,” Kristie said, but I didn’t really care. My lips were too occupied with Todd’s at the moment for either of us to argue back.

“I think you two should stop making out and leave already,” Josh chimed in again, ruining yet another adorable moment.

“I agree,” Kirstie giggled.

Todd and I parted and held each other’s gaze… until Kirstie tugged on my arm, dragging me away from my gorgeous man. I wanted to yell at her, but Todd was already doing that for me. That didn’t stop her though. She took me all the way to her truck. Todd was trying to come after us, but Joshstruggled to hold him back.If a few of Todd’s other friends weren’t there, my Toddie would be back in my arms right now.

“Bye, my love!” I yelled in a cheesy way as I waved at him through the window.

I heard him yell out a bye and I love you before Kirstie pulled away. She didn’t even give me time to say I love you back! How rude! I pouted the whole way toour her house. But I quickly stopped once I saw there was a little party for me. It was fun. A whole bunch of my old friends came… I had a blast…But I missed Todd.

I couldn’t sleep that night though. I think I had the usual nervous. It helped that Todd kept texting me, saying that he was going to come kidnap me. I smiled so much… until Kirsite got up from her spot on the floor where everyone was sleeping and took my phone from me. She said she couldn’t sleep with the light from my phone being so bright. I argued that I would turn the brightness down, but she took in anyway, saying that I type too loudly… WHATEVER!

In the morning, everyone was rushing around before I even got to my feet. I was quickly zoomed off to get my hair and make up done. Thankfully, someone put a Monster in my hand… and Kirstie gave me my phone back if I promised not to text Todd.Does this chick even know me? The first text I sentto him was I love you. Of course, he quickly replied back, making me smile.

“You said you wouldn’t text him!” she shouted from across the room as my hair was being done.

“How do you know it was him?” I asked, doing everything I could to hide my smile.

“You smile that goofy grin whenever you even think about him,” she replied, making everyone in the room smile. I just stuck my tongue out at her and went back to texting my future hubby.

Once everyone’s hair and make up was done, we were off to the church! I was getting so nervous. It didn’t have anything to do with Todd though. That was the only thing that I was sure of. It’s just… it’s my wedding! I’m only going to have one.It better be perfect!

When we got to the church, I noticed all of Todd’s groom’s men going in. I tip toed away from the group to try and follow them. If they were here, Todd has to be here… I bet he looks so sexy too. Just when I was inches away from the door they went into, I feel a strong tug on my shoulder… it was Kirstie.

“You’ll see him soon,” she smiled as she dragged me back.

“But… but… I have OTD! I need to see him!” I said, trying to get away.

“OTD?” all the girl’s asked in unison.

“Obsessive Todd Disorder… I have to see that scruffy face at least every three hours or I will go insane,” I teased.

Everyone just giggled and rolled their eyes. That excuse didn’t work though. They just shoved my dress on and left me to pout. But it wasn’t much longer until I was walking down the isle with my dad and I’s arms locked on my way to Todd.

He looked so gorgeous. His face looked so smooth. His smile was so bright. His eyes sparkled the most I have ever seen themeven though they were slightly glossy. I never wanted to tackle him and attack him with kisses so much before in my life! But I had to contain myself. All of our family and friends were present.

I was doing a good job of holding my tears in as the ceremony started… and then Todd started with his vows…

“Kylee,” he started, smiling when he said my name. “I, Todd, take you Kylee Rae Rush, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you; I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep,” he said with a single tear falling from his gorgeous brown eyes.

I wanted to say aw so badly. That was so beautiful. I wanted to hug him and give him the biggest kiss, but… I had my own vows to recite.

“Todd, my Toddie Bear,” I smiled, hearing everyone let out a chuckle and seeing Todd’s oh so white smile shine through. “You are God’s precious gift to me, my springtime, my hope and my joy. You are everything that’s good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, body and soul. How blessed I am to be able to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days. I vow to always put you first in my life, always be there to comfort you in your sorrow and rejoice with you in your victories. May our hearts and very breath become one as we unite this day as husband and wife. I promise to be your true love from this day forward and forevermore,” I managed to get out with my voice only cracking just a little towards the end.

The preacher went on to say other things, but all I know is that both of us said I do, we slapped rings on each other’s fingers, and we shared the most amazing kiss. I was still trying to catch my breath as we walked down the isle… as Mr. and Mrs. Todd Potter.

After all of that, Todd and I didn’t have time to ourselves. We were pulled to the side by Kirstie and her camera. I thought I told her to leave that thing at home?! But she did get some cute shots. I couldn’t wait to see them.

She left,finally! giving me time with my hot Toddie… who looked extra hot right now. He placed his hands on my hips, making me smile before we shared another kiss…in private.

“Mrs. Potter,” he smiled with our lips still so dangerously close to each other’s.

My smile flashed over my face. I couldn’t even find words to explain how happy I was right now. All I wanted to do was hold onto him and never let him go… but we had to go to our reception… I guess… But Todd held me back as I tried to walk away.

“I never told you how gorgeous you look,” he smiled as he spoke in a low, sexy voice.

Of course he got kisses after I said aw. Isn’t he adorable?

“You look so handsome,” I replied after we parted.

“Handsome? I don’t get sexy?” he teased cockily.

“You look handsome, sexy, gorgeous, hot, cute, breath taking, hunky…” I could have kept going with adjectives that describe him right now, but he cut me off with a kiss.

“You could have stopped at sexy,” he smiled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged back up to him. But we were forced out of the room to celebrate with our family. I sighed happily as we waited for the doors to open to reveal everyone. Todd gave my hand a squeeze, making me look over at him.

“I love you, Kylee… Potter,” he smirked, making me smile.

“I love you too, Todd… Potter,” I giggled out as I reached over to kiss him quickly.

We shared one last smile before cheers from our family and friends could be heard. Here we go. I’m starting my life with my gorgeous husband. I’m so excited!
♠ ♠ ♠
awww lol :D
this turned out pretty good for my putting off this chapter haha i think anyway :/

Dresses
All the other... stuff lol

comment pretty please!
Kirstie and I are talking about a sequel to this one already lol