Let the Walls Break Down

So What’s Your Name?

My eyes fluttered open to be momentarily blinded by bright lights. I tried to sit up but I felt pain throughout my body. I looked around and saw Kylee and my parents along with my brothers and two unfamiliar faces.

”KIRSTIE YOUR AWAKE! Kylee squealed as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. My family then came over and did the same.

“Aw baby I’m so glad you’re okay,” an unfamiliar man said to me as he kissed my lips.

EW! who are you?” I asked horrified.

“Kirstie it’s me….Josh,” the guy told me.

“I don’t know anyone named Josh,” I said as everyone stared at me. They didn’t even care some random guy was kissing me!

“Kirstie, he’s your boyfriend,” My twin brother Shaun told me.

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” I stated as the man named Josh got a hurt look in his eyes.

“Yes you do, it’s me,” that guy who is allegedly my boyfriend.

Just then a doctor walked in with some papers in his hand and he looked at me.

“It’s good to see you’re awake. You had a nasty injury,” The doctor told me.

“Can you please tell me what’s going on with me,” I asked him.

“You are suffering from post-traumatic amnesia due to your head injury,” he explained.

“I have a head injury?” I asked confused.

“You crashed in a motocross race and the bike hit you,” Kylee tenderly said.

“So why does she remember Kylee and not me?” the alleged boyfriend asked irritated.

“Amnesia can look a lot of different ways with a head injury. You can lose all your memories, some of them, or just ones from when the accident occurred but in her case it looks like she’s forgotten them from a certain point. It’s not totally uncommen,” the doctor went on explaining to us then left the room.

“It looks like that point was before she met me,”the so called Josh sighed.

“Do you remember him?” Kylee asked me as she put her hand on a scruffy looking guy’s shoulder.

“The homeless guy?” I asked as everyone in the room laughed but I went on to say no.

“I’m married to him, you were my maid of honor,” she told me.

“I thought you told me you weren’t dating any more of those types of guys,” I said.

“Todd’s different but you and him teased each other all the time but you loved each other. He bought you a puppy after you came home from Europe,” Ky told me.

I have a puppy!?!?!” I questioned excitedly but when on to say “I went to Europe? Oh man I’m so confused,” I sighed as I put my head in my hands.

“Ugh this is all my fault,” Josh sighed heavily as he stood up and walked over to the window.

“No it’s not. This could happen to anyone,” my mom said as she rubbed his back softly.

“No it is my fault. I’m the one that made Kirstie race, she even said she didn’t want to but I told her I wanted her to do it for me and so she raced and it’s all my fault,” He said angrily as he sulked out of the room.

“I’ll go talk to him,” Kylee pushed out as she stood up and walked out of the room.

“So what’s your name?” I asked the homeless looking guy.

“Todd Potter,” he smirked.

“You’re a freestyle rider aren’t you?” I said with a small smile.

“Yeah I am….” He trailed off looking at me oddly.

“So that guy is my boyfriend?” I asked as I nodded my head toward the door where he had walked through earlier.

“Yeah Josh…only you call him Joshie,” Todd Potter smiled.

“What’s the last thing you remember?” my dad asked.

“Um….Kylee and I moving into our new house,” I smiled that I could remember….something.

“That was a long time ago,” my middle brother Cody lowly said.

“But I remember you guys,” I said to my family.

“It’s like you never even met Josh and I,” Todd sighed with a strange look in his eyes….or maybe that’s what he looks like all the time, I don’t really know.

“How long have Josh and I been together?” I asked.

“About a year,” Todd replied.

“Is he nice?” I questioned.

“Very nice, and sweet,” my mom told me as she sat down on the bed next to me.

“You guys love each other a lot,” Todd told me as he sat on the other side of me and held my hand.

My family all came around me and soon Ky and Josh walked back in. Josh looked at me longingly with painful eyes.

“I’m so sorry I don’t remember you,” I quietly whispered as I looked at Josh.

“I’m going to help you remember. The doctor told me if we surround you with familiar things it might help it come back quicker,” He told me as he came closer to me.

“So it will come back right?” I questioned looking at everyone’s worried faces but then added “and tell me the truth.”

“He said it would most likely come back but no one knows how long it could be,” Kylee softly told me.

We all sat together for a few moments in silence until Josh and Todd switched places. Josh took my hand in his and stared into my eyes.

“I know that you don’t know who I am,” he choked out with tears welling up in his eyes but managed to finish his sentence, “But I love you very much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so were doing like a mass update today so you guys should comment...please? haha :D

The set