Let the Walls Break Down

You’re Gonna Have To

I don’t know why but for the past week pretty much I’ve been extremely moody. One minute I’ll be normal then the next I’ll like be jumping all over someone or crying. I think I’ve just been stressed lately, my brother Shaun might be getting deployed to Iraq AGAIN! and I’ve had a lot to do lately with work. The art gallery I helped design was getting really popular and so people are hearing about me and wanting to hire me and it’s just been crazy busy! But still I’m a little more moody than I would think I would be…it must just be stress and being tired because I’ve been really tired lately too.

Tonight Todd and Kylee invited Josh and I over to have a Star Wars marathon…well we’re just watching the oldest three but we just got to number 6 and it was about 10:00 at night and I was starting to fall asleep.

“Kirstie what’s up with you lately?” Kylee asked as Todd was about to play the last movie.

“Nothing’s wrong with me,” I grumbled.

“Something is wrong with you baby, you haven’t been yourself,” Josh said as he wrapped his arm around me.

“No I’m fine. Stop hassling me!” I said extremely agitated.

“Kirstie this isn’t like you,” Todd stated.

”What? I shot at him.

“You’ve been super grumpy, tired, quiet, and moody lately. Your acting the complete opposite of yourself,” Todd shot right back at me.

“Well I’m sorry I’m just a little stressed,” I spat.

“Your acting like some pregnant lady,” Todd told me as Kylee’s eyes got wide.

”Shut up Todd,” I threw at him followed by a strange silence and it was clear Todd was upset but Josh and Kylee were eying me funny.

"Why are you guys giving me that look?" I questioned but then realized what they were thinking "oh no I am not pregnant. No no no no no NO! If anyone is pregnant here it's ky," I stated.

"Well it certainly wouldn't be josh or me," Todd snarkily shot back.

A silence then fell over the room and I glanced around quickly at everyone.

"Do you think I am?" I quietly asked.

"I think you should probably get a test done," ky replied.

My eyes filled to the brim with tears as josh wrapped both his arms tightly around me.

"Please don't cry sweetie, it'll be okay," josh tried to reassure as he left a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah we don’t even know if you are pregnant," Todd said.

"And besides you love kids and always wanted them," ky gently said.

"But I didn't want them before I was married....my family is going to be so disappointed with me," I cried as josh held me tighter.

"Kirstie we still don't know if you are pregnant yet...that's why you need to go to the doctor," ky advised as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go because they'll just tell me I am," I cried as I nuzzled into josh farther and he kissed the top of my head.

"Your gonna have to go," Todd stated.

"I'm scared," I said in a small, quiet voice.

"Baby, trust me when I tell you it's gonna be okay," josh whispered to me. I gently nodded my head, that's all I could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

Joshie and Kirstie