Let the Walls Break Down

We'll Be Back Here

I got a call early in the morning. It scared me awake. No one calls me this early. What is wrong with people? But once I glanced down at who it was, that gave me my answer.

“What, Kirstie?” I asked, hearing the grogginess in my own voice.

“Were you still sleeping? I’m so sorry… it’s just…” she started in a nervous babble.

“No, it’s fine,” I cut her off, hearing Todd stir from beside me.

“Could you and Todd come to the doctor’s with me?” she asked quietly.

“Yeah, sure. I wouldn’t want you to be alone,” I replied as Todd’s arms hooked tightly around my waist.

“No, Josh is going, but… I want you guys there too,” she said, making me smile.

“Ok, hun. We’ll be there,” I said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. A sigh came out of me as I rolled over so that I could look at Todd’s flawless features. My smile came over me once I saw him sleeping on my shoulder. He’s so cute!

I laid there just staring at him for a few minutes. I didn’t want to wake him up, but… I wanted to gaze into his gorgeous brown eyes too. So, I did the logical thing; I kissed those yummy plump lips of his.

This caused him to clutch his eyes shut tightly and then let out a heavy breath. After all of that, he slowly opened those sparkling eyes of his. He smiled at me weakly before leaving a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Morning,” he softly said while holding me tighter.

"Morning, baby," I smiled as I left a quick kiss on his forehead. "Kirstie called," I went on to say.

"Already?" he asked, making me giggle.

"She wants us to go to the doctor's with her. I told her we would," I explained.

"You want me to go to a doctor's appointment... to see if someone is pregnant? No thank you," he told me as he pushed himself out of bed.

"Todd, I told her you would be there. She's wants us there. We should go for her. We can just sit in the waiting room," I tried to convince him.

“Fine!” he mumbled while rummagine around in the closet.

I smiled as he walked into the bathroom with clean clothes. After he came out, I hurried in to get ready for our day. When I came out, Todd had just shoved a hat on his head. I walked over to him with a frown on my face.

“What’s that look for?” he asked with an adorable smirk on his face.

“I don’t like this,” I teased while pulling his hat over his eyes.

“Why not?” he questioned, chuckling as he fixed his hat.

“Cause I can’t see your eyes,” I pouted my lower lip out to him, making him smile.

“I’ll wear it this way then,” he smirked, turning his hat around so that it was now backwards.

It was better, but I rather it not be on his head at all. I let it go though. We were going to be late for Kirstie’s doctor’s appointment. And that is not happening as long as I have control over it.

Todd drove. When got to the building, Kirstie and Josh were waiting in the parking lot. Todd pulled in beside them. I got out and pulled Kirstie into a hug that she looked like she really needed. Once we pulled away, I gave her a reasurring smile. She returned it before Josh slung his arm around her to lead her inside.

After she checked in, all four of us sat in the waiting room in an awkward silence. Todd was being a genius and brought his phone out. I could have smacked it out of his hands, but once I looked over to see what he was doing, he was just piddling with it to ease his mind. I reached over and took one of his hands, making him smileThankfully, a few minutes later, Kirstie was called back into a room. Todd and I waited with our hands still laced together. He glanced down at me and smiled.

“Give it a few weeks; we’ll be back here,” he smiled.

“You think she’s pregnant, huh?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

“I have no idea. I wasn’t talking about them,” he smirked.

My eyes grew as big as they could possibly go. He wasn’t talking about… us… having this… issue. Was he?

Before I had time to question him, Kirstie came busting out with a huge grin on her face. I looked at her oddly as I got to my feet. Neither of us said anything, but she still pulled me into a tight hug. I just went along with whatever she was doing.

“Guess what?” she said excitedly after we parted and she was clapping her hands together.

“What?” both Todd and I asked in unison.

“I’M NOT PREGNANT!” she said with so much relief in her and Josh’s face.

I smiled and pulled her into another hug. I was happy for them. I knew neither of them wanted kids until they were married. They would be adorable parents, but… It’s better when they have them when they’re both ready. Now, if I could just work on Todd and his littleabsurd theories, everything would be amazing once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love your guys' comments :D
they make me smile :)

Ky & Todd

comment pretty please :D