Let the Walls Break Down

But You Love Pizza

I got up early in the morning and shot right to the bathroom. As the content of what I ate last night projected out of me, I felt the warmest hand gently rub my back. I didn’t have to look up to know that it was my gorgeous hubby.

After that little… throw up, I brushed my teeth and then clung to Todd. I felt horrible. I didn’t even want to go into the studio today. If I didn’t have those stupid senior pictures to edit, I wouldn’t.

“Do you want anything, baby?” Todd asked softly while swaying us back and forth ever so cutely.

“Make it go away,” I pouted.

“I think you have a good eight more months of this,” he smirked, making me want to slap him.

So, our little visit to the doctor confirmed what ole Toddie was thinking. I’m just about a month along. I’m starting to get more excited about it though. But not excited enough to tell anyone. We told Todd’s and my parents but… not anyone else.

I just have this huge fear of having a miscarriage and then having to go around and tell everyone that we lost the baby. I haven’t been through that, but… I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be the most fun thing emotionally.

After I laid in bed for an hour with my Toddie Bear cuddling with me, I got myself up to get ready for a full day of photo editing! YAY!... not really! I hope I don’t get sick. I don’t want Kirstie asking me what’s wrong… It’s impossible for me to lie to her.

“Todd?” I yelled from the bathroom after I put a top on.

It was a looser fitting strapless top. I’m pretty sure I’m not showing any signs of being… pregnant yet, but… I feel it!

“What, gorgeous?” he asked with a smile, poking his head around the corner.

“Does this make me look pregnant?” I questioned while turning to the side and flattening my top over my stomach.

“Are you serious?” he asked, a chuckle teasing its way past his lips.

“Yes! I feel so fat!” I said a little loudly out of frustration.

“You look amazing, sweetheart. If I didn’t know that you were carrying my child, I wouldn’t think that you were a mommy to be,” he smiled while wrapping his arms around me from behind so that we made eye contact in the mirror.

He smiled at me, making me smile too. We look so cute together. AH, our baby’s going to be so adorable. I can’t wait to see it!

“I got you something for your day full of fun work,” he smirked before he turned to walk away.

I followed him downstairs and into the kitchen. He rummaged around in the pantry before he pulled out a huge blue bag of pure yumminess!

“Oh my gosh, you are the best husband ever!” I smiled while going over to him.

Instead of walking into his outstretched arms, I grabbed the 40 oz. bag of M&M pretzel! Yes… 40 ounces of nothing but yummy chocalate and pretzels.Now, if only I could have Monster… But Todd was way ahead of me. He stepped to the side to reveal case after case of SoBe Life Water… my second beverage of choice.

“Thanks, baby,” I smiled while standing on my tiptoes to kiss his scruffy cheek.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled.

Wekissed talked for a few minutes before I had to leave. He said he was going to ride so… yeah… No use in me staying here.

When I walked in, Kirstie was at the front desk. She looked up at me and smiled… and then her eyes wondered to my huge bag of M&Ms. Uh oh.

“My lord woman! Please don’t tell me you’re going to eat all of those,” she teased with her eyes wide.

Maybe” I smiled. “Want some?” I asked, holding the bag out to her.

“No, I’m good. You can have them,” she replied.

I stuck my tongue out at her and went back into my office to get to work. But I quickly found out that I couldn’t sit for longer than thirty minutes at a time. My back started hurting so badly. I had to get up and walk around. I tried to make it look like I was checking stuff out in the front, but… I always went back to my office after a few minutes.

Then lunch came. Kirstie ordered a pizza for the two of us. The second she opened that box the smell came lingering into my office I bolted it to the bathroom right away. When I came out, Kirstie eyed me oddly.

“Are you… ok?” she asked, confusion all over her face.

“I’m fine… I’ve been having issues with eating pizza lately,” I replied, pushing my hair out of my face.

“But you love pizza,” she kept going.

“I know!” I kind of snapped before going back into my office, making sure to shut the door behind me.

The second I plopped down in my chair, I felt horrible for snapping at her. This chick is my best friend and I yelled at her for no reason at all. Stupid hormones. But instead of doing the right thing and going to apologize, I shoved a few M&Ms in my mouth and continued to work.

I stayed in my office the rest of the day… leaving only when I smelled that nasty pizza.Yes, I threw up! But my Toddie came around six. He poked his head in with a smile, but his eyes were blocked by sunglasses. I still smiled at him though.

“Hungry?” he smirked, hiding half of him behind the door.

“Yes, I’m starved,” I replied.

His smirk lessoned into a smile before he walked in, carrying containers of, what I’m assuming is yummy food that won’t make me throw up. He pulled up a chair to my desk before he pulled out containers for the two of us. Isn’t my hubby just adorable?

“I hope you know you’re so amazing,” I smiled while picking up a fork.

“WAIT!” he said, making me shoot a look at him. “This can’t melt,” he smirked.

He opened another smaller container to show me a yummy ice cream… concoction. I didn’t care what it was. It looked so yummy.

“You’ve been feeling ok today?” he asked as we started sharing this yummy… thing.

“No. I’ve gotten sick so many times,” I replied.

“Aw,” he cooed while reaching over to leave a kiss on my forehead.

He went on to tell me about his day… I honestly didn’t care. This food was yummy. After I was done, I put my aching feet on Todd’s lap and leaned back in my chair, resting my hands on my tummy. I’m tired now!

“Can you leave yet?” he asked, removing my shoe to gently rub my foot.

“I wish. I have so much stuff to do,” I sighed as my eyes shut briefly.

“I don’t want to go home by myself,” he pouted. I opened my eyes to see the cutest puppy dog look in his eyes.

“Two more hours, baby.”

He still pouted, but he eventually left. Now, he can’t distract me. I better get to working. But I’m so tired right now. All I want to do is take a nap… Maybe a short one wouldn’t hurt. Yeah… just a twenty minute nap. That sounds so good right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.... Kirstie doesn't know... what could possibly go wrong? lol

Ky & Todd

comment pretty please :D
this is actually my favorite part of the whole story so yeah :D just to let you guys know :)