Let the Walls Break Down

She’s Scary When She’s On Red Bull

“Hey whatcha doin’?” Ky’s voice asked me as I picked up my cell phone.

“Um sitting on the deck drinking Red Bull and I was going to update our blog but I haven’t got around to it, why?” I asked.

“I just have something to tell you,” She calmly said.

“Okay what is it?” I questioned. I hoped it was nothing bad. She shot me a text earlier saying she was going to a little family get together so I hope something didn’t go wrong.

”Todd proposed to me,” She squealed.

I spit out the Red Bull I had in my mouth and choked out a ‘what?’

“Yeah right in front of my family tonight!” She giggled.

”AHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!” I screamed.

“You can be happy but you don’t have to break our ear drums,” Todd shot.

“Well hello to you too Todd,” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay well I have to go but I’ll show you the ring when I get home….actually I’ll take a picture of it and send it to you but I’ll see you tomorrow,” She said knowing I couldn’t wait then we both said our goodbyes and hung up.

I couldn’t believe this, I was so happy for them. I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face and if I was this happy I could only imagine what Ky was feeling like! She is going to be Mrs.Potter!

The next morning I felt myself being shaken awake. I swatted at the person but they kept saying my name and shaking me gently so I eventually opened my eyes to see a pair of bright blue eyes greeting me.

“Look!” Ky squealed as she held out her left hand and wiggled her fingers.

I awed at the big ring on her finger and I wanted to be more excited but my sleepiness wouldn’t let me. Ky then went on to tell me how Todd proposed and it sounded pretty cute. And then if on cue Todd came strutting into my roomdoes privacy exist anymore?

“I’m shocked I didn’t hear you screaming Kirstie,” Todd teased.

“Too tired. Need Red Bull,” I grunted as I got out of bed and started to walk out of the room.

When I came back and fully woken up I found Todd and Ky making out on my bed.

“Ew disgusting. Don’t do that on my bed now it has Todd germs on it,” I whined as I hit them over the head with a pillow.

“Oh shut up if you were still together with Josh you’d be doing the same thing,” Todd shot at me.

At the sound of Josh’s name my whole heart sank. I couldn’t even say anything and I felt a gloss of tears coming over my eyes but I didn’t want them to see I still wasn’t over Josh so I mumbled something about getting changed and I briskly walked into the bathroom and threw on some clothes and tried to brighten my spirits….or at least fake it pretty well.

“Okay you guys better let me make your wedding invitations because if you hire someone else I’ll kill you,” I teased with my hands on my hips.

“She’s scary when she’s on Red Bull,” Todd laughed along with Kylee but I soon joined in as well,but now there was one laugh missing

A week later I took them out to a beach to take their pictures for the invitations. I had been taking them for a good hour or so and I started looking through them.

”Todd Potter,” I shot.

“What?” He innocently asked.

“Every single picture I have on here is of you kissing Kylee,” I said as I put my hands on my hips.

“I don’t think that’s a bad thing,” Ky giggled as Todd tickled her side.

“Well the good part is I can’t see your face but unfortunately the people you’re sending these out to want to see your ugly mug,” I joked.

“Just because you’re not beautiful like me doesn’t mean you should be jealous of my looks,” Todd kidded as he stuck his nose in the air.

“I wouldn’t exactly use the word jealous…,” I trailed off with a smirk coming through.

I then made them take some normal ones but toward the end I told them they could do whatever pose they wanted just for fun. Todd got a big smile on his face then scooped Kylee up bridal style. She threw her arms loosely around his neck and let out a big laugh right as I snapped a picture. I looked at it and let out a big ‘awww’ it was so adorable.

“Okay that one is for sure going on the invitation,” I said but they were too busy kissing to hear me do they ever stop?!?! Todd dropped Ky and I off at our house and I plugged my camera into the computer and Kylee and I awed at the pictures.

“I can’t believe that soon I’m not going to be living here,” Ky sighed as she looked around. Even just the thought of that made my eyes fill with tears but I managed to choke them back.

“I think we should probably pack my stuff up in the next month or two because I don’t want to have to deal with that too close to the wedding,” She told me.

“Yeah I guess so,” I sighed.

“It’s getting kind of late I think I’m going to go to bed,” She told me and I shot her a good night as she walked up the stairs.

Soon I’m going to be coming home to an empty house. My best friend isn’t going to be here anymore. I’ve never lived by myself in my whole life, there was always parents or brothers or Kylee but soon they’ll be no Kylee, no Todd being over here all the time,which could be a good thing, no pets….no Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment! We really appreciate them. Kirstie likes comment!and kirstie likes joshie lol