Let the Walls Break Down

What'd I Do Now?

I was sleeping soundlessly in my Toddie’s arms when my phone jolted my eyes opened. At first I ignored it, hoping it would go away… But it didn’t. As I rolled over out of Todd’s arms, he let out a groan and attempted to pull me back against him.

“Baby, I need to get my phone,” I smiled groggily at him.

He let out another groan and nuzzled his cute little nose into his pillow. But once I saw who was calling me, that smile quickly changed. It was… Josh.

“Hello?” I answered, hoping nothing was wrong.

“Ky, is Kirstie ok?” he asked, sounding a little… up tight.

“Um… I don’t really know. I’m at Todd’s,” I replied just as a huge crack of thunder seemed to rattle the house, shortly followed by a bright bolt of lightening.

“Storms freak her out,” he went on to say.

Like I don’t know this, Josh. She’s only been my best friend since the past eighteen years! But now that he’s mentioned something, I’m worried about her too. I hate storms too, but I’m not horrified. But I still couldn’t imagine being in an empty house by myself when one’s going on.

“Josh, I’ll send Todd to go get her and stay here tonight, ok?” I told him.

“Ok. Thanks, Ky,” he said in a much better tone and then quickly hung up. Well, nice talking to you too, Joshie boy.

“I’m not leaving this bed,” Todd’s muffled voice said as I was typing in Kirstie’s number.

I ignored his comment. He will get up… or I’ll just go get her. Problem solved! It took Kirstie a few seconds to answer her phone though. I really hope I didn’t wake her.

“Hello,” she answered reluctantly.

“Hey, Kirstie, Todd is on his way to pick you up. I know how lightening storms freak you out so he’s coming to bring you to our house to spend the night,” I told her just as Todd pushed himself out of bed with a few cute huffs.

“Ok, thanks, Ky,” she said and then we hung up.

Once I put my phone down, I looked towards the foot of the bed to see Todd glare at me so cutely. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Be careful, baby,” I smiled innocently.

“I’m taking your car,” he mumbled while turning to leave.

Like I care. I smiled as he walked down the hall. The stairs started squeaking slightly, telling me that he was descending them. But as he grew nearer to the bottom, I heard a loud thud. I got up quickly and stood at the top. I couldn’t hold in a giggle as I saw Todd lying on his stomach on the floor.

“Todd… are you ok?” I asked, hoping to God he wasn’t hurt since I was laughing so hard.

“I’m fine,” he pushed out grumpily while getting to his feet slowly.

Someone’s still asleep. I smiled as he walked out into the night… and then went on a dead sprint to my car. Oh, Toddie Bear. You make me smile.

I went down and waited for the two on the couch. Once I saw my car pull back in the driveway, I stood. Kirstie came busting through the door with fearful eyes. I walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

“You ok?” I asked, stroking her wet hair.

“Yeah, I’m fine… Thanks for letting me hang here for tonight,” she said once we pulled away from each other.

“Not a problem. All three of us can camp down here in the living room tonight,” I suggested as my smile grew.

“Oh my gosh, Ky, you don’t need to do that. I’ll just sleep in the guest room and you and Todd can stay in your room. I know Todd would be much happier that way,” she smirked over Todd’s way.

“No, Kirstie. I know you don’t like lightening and friends are there for each other and we’re all sleeping down here tonight and that’s final,” I demanding while crossing my arms.

“As long as I get to sleep next to my Cutie Ky,” Todd spoke lowly while he hooked his arms around my waist from behind and left the sweetest kisses on my neck.

I would have kissed him back, but… Kirstie was making her usually noises whenever Todd and I kiss. I guess this will have to wait.

“Todd,” I started, getting out of his arms, “why don’t you go get the sleeping bags,” I suggested while holding his hands.

“Only if you come with me. I’m afraid to go by myself; lightening freaks me out,” he pouted so cutely, making me smile… and want to kiss those pouty plump lips so badly.

”Are you making fun of me?” Kirstie teased.

“I, Todd Potter, make fun of you? Why, I would never do such a thing!” he smiled innocently at Kirstie while leading me up the stairs.

I followed him to his room where the sleeping bags were in the closet. But Todd never went to the closet… He scooped me up and gently laid me on his comfy bed that we wouldn’t be sleeping in tonight. While he slowly climbed on top of me, he left the softest kisses from my neck all the way to my lips. Quiet giggles escaped me as my fingers ran through his thick locks.

“Todd, Kirstie’s downstairs,” I smiled once he started kissing my neck once again.

“So, my house, my fiancée,” he smirked while raising his eyebrows once he said fiancée.

Oh my gosh, it was so cute! But I controlled myself was able to crawl out form under him to dig the sleeping bags out of his closet. Once I turned around with three of them in my hand, Todd pouted. What now?

“I can’t cuddle with you now,” he pouted in the most adorable way.

I rolled my eyes. Hasn’t he ever slept on a floor before?I question this guy’s whole intelligence sometimes. I didn’t stick around to question him though. I went down stairs, grabbing one of Kirstie’s favorite movies as I did so. Before I sat up Todd and I’s little bed for the night, I popped in Finding Nemo.

“YEAH, NEMO!” Kirstie yelled once it started and we were in our sleeping bags… Well, Kirstie was in a sleeping. Todd and I were lying on one while covering up with another so the grumpy gilled Toddie got his way and cuddled with me.

“I swear your brain stopped developing after age five,” Todd snickered with a roll of his eyes.

“So did yours,” Kirstie countered while sticking her tongue out at him. I had to chuckle…She may be right.

“What Josh ever saw in you, I have no idea,” he mumbled while pulling me tightly against him.

I was going to scold him for being so mean and blunt about what he said, but he closed his eyes, making me do the same thing. He’s lucky I was tired or I would have gotten his cute butt up and made him apologize for what he said.

Ky… Kylee… Kylee Rae, get up!” his loud voice boomed, making me groan and try to nuzzle into his chest… but he wasn’t lying next to me. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. Todd, you’re sexy, but sometimes I don’t want to see your face so close!

“I must be imagining things. My Toddie Bear is actually talking to me… and it’s really loud!” I told him, making sure to raise my voice a few notches.

“Shh, you’ll wake Kirstie,” he said quietly.

I just rolled my eyes and tried to roll back over… but something furry was there. I turned back around quickly and glared at Todd.

“Isn’t he cute? I got him for Kiriste since she’s all alone now,” he smiled while reaching over to pick up the cute thing.

I just shook my head and watched as my man played with the little thing. He is cute… but Todd’s cuter.

Eventually, the puppies little nose rubbed against a sleeping Kirstie. She stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

“What time is it?” she mumbled out.

“It’s almost noon,” I replied from the couch after I gazed down at my phone.

Then the little thing barked. Kirstie’s eyes traveled down to Todd. He smirked at her while the puppy attempted to attack her sleeping bag. Now, isn’t that cute?

“What is this?” she asked, slightly confused.

“This is a dog, Kirstie,” Todd countered slowly as if he were talking to a small child.

“I know, but why is it here?” she rephrased while rolling here eyes.

“This little fur ball is here because I bought it for you,” Todd spoke a littletoo over confidently….It was sexy though.

You bought it for me?” she questioned.

“Yeah, Toddie thought you needed a friend since he stole me from you,” I smiled at my Toddie’s cute deed.

“Aww, Todd, thank you,” Kirstie smiled while crawling over to give Hot Toddie a big hug. Once they parted, he came over and sat by me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Yeah, and it gets you out of our hair,” he had to go on and snicker… so I smacked his arm…lightly.

“Oh, thanks,” she mumbled out sarcastically.

“I was kidding,” he countered while rolling his dark eyes.

We watched Kirstie and her puppy interact for a few minutes. It was so cute. Makes me want a puppy, but Todd and I have enough to worry about with this wedding. Adding a puppy would not be a good thing.

“He seemed like a pretty crazy puppy and the lady told me he was hyper so I figured you’d be a good match,” Todd told her, making the pair laugh.

I then went on to ask what she was going to name the cute thing. Obviously, the two of us couldn’t come up with a good name right off the bat. She said she’d think about it though. Of course, Todd just had to put his two cents in… like always!

“I think you should name it Josh, because Josh always followed you around like a puppy,” he snickered, but I gave him glare. Not now, Todd!

“No, I think I’m going to name it Nemo,” Kirstie giggled.

“Please tell me you’re kidding,” I groaned while rolling my eyes.

“I am… ok, how about Alex Gaskarth?” she went on, making us both laugh so hard.

“I like that one!” I smiled.

NO!” Todd butted in.

“My dog,” Kirstie argued.

“I bought it for you,” he retaliated.

“You gave it to me,” she corrected him.

“So” he made a face, knowing that he had lost. It made Kirstie laugh though.

“How about Alpine?” she asked after Todd’s little fit about AG.

“Ooooh, I like that,” I smiled.

“Is it because Josh wears Alpinestar boots?” Todd’s mouth blurted out, making me want to smack my own head.

“His name shall be Alpine and he shall be mine and he shall be my Alpine,” she smiled, making me laugh.

“I’m so sick of that movie!” Todd groaned.

“Ok, well I’ll stop annoying you and go home,” she said while standing up to pull us both in for a hug.

Todd took her home. But the second he walked through that door, I glared at him. He smiled innocently and came over to try and give me kisses… Nu uh, Toddie. You’ve been bad.

“What’d I do now?” he asked, pouting his bottom lip out.

“You can’t keep bringing up Josh stuff around Kirstie. Can’t you see that it still hurts her?” I questioned… maybe getting a little too hyped up.

“Nope… she seems fine,” he snickered.

I rolled my eyes and gave in to his kisses. He may be sexy, but he had a thick head. I love him though. I wouldn’t change anything about him. He’s my Toddie. His mouth… it’s going to get him in trouble though… and I hope it has nothing to do with Josh or Kirstie when it does.
♠ ♠ ♠
see what happens when you comment? you get 3 updates in a day :D Lol.. and i've written 2 chapters for this story today! lol

Ky & Todd

comment pretty please :D