Status: Hiatus

Silent Cries in Silent Nights

Chapter Two

“Do you want us to bring you something on our way back home?” Xang asked looking back at me as Yuen pulled on his shoes. I shook my head and sat down on the wooden stool. “You sure?”

“C’mon Xang! He don’t want anything, so let’s get going” Yuen opened the door and without looking back he said, “Bye Kouen”

Xang rolled his eyes and hugged me tightly, “He just wants to see Yuri early today, that’s all”

Yuen stomped back into the room, his face was red, “T-That’s not true!”

Xang smirked, “Oh is it not? Last time I saw you with her you-“

“SHUT UP!!!!”

As the oldest, Xang cared about us deeply, but he loved to mess with Yuen when he either was rude to me or when Yuen was being completely annoying. And Yuen loved to annoy Xang when he was in a bad mood. I as the youngest of both, I was very quiet, I never did act hyperactive or anything.

Xang smiled back at me and they both headed for the door, “We’ll see you-“

“Yeah, yeah, see you later” I smiled waving back at Xang.

The door closed.
Alone again, just like the past eleven years of my life.

If you wonder about my father, he’s never here. Father lived in another part of our universe and always had. Ever since mother had passed, he was forced to move away from us, leaving Xang in charge. When my older brothers started school, I pleaded my father of letting me attend this school. He denied, telling me about grandfather’s decision of “Fate” being hidden from our world. Sure, they’ve heard of me, but they’ve never seen me. How was it that I have been decided as “Fate” simple…”Whoever is the oldest shall be my ‘Sorcerer’, the middle will be my ‘Magician’, and the youngest shall me my ‘Fate’” I heard my father say, quoting my grandfather. I couldn’t change that.

I’m trapped, unable to feel the winds run across my body..

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

The sun beamed through the windows, it was warm just as it should be. But I want to feel the sun’s warmth without the window allowing the sun’s rays to enter. I wonder how it would be like to just lie down on the soft green grass, looking up at the sky as the winds ran through the valleys. To just touch the waters of lakes and oceans, to smell the flowers unharmed, to-
“YUEN, YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!!”

Back to reality.

The door slammed so hard, I thought I heard the door snap. Sighing I looked away from window seeing my out raged older brother…with pink hair? Yuen laughed as Xang chased him around the house, his arms up in the air and running as fast as he could. I didn’t bother stopping Xang, if Yuen did something that pissed Xang off; that was his problem. I learned my lesson after Xang practically tackled me when he was chasing Yuen. I broke my arm after that and decided not to interrupt.
Now Xang had Yuen in a death grip, after letting go, he smiled at me. Yuen tried to catch his breath. I looked back out the window, as Xang hugged me, his arms around my neck.

“Tamotsu said ‘Hi’” Xang said, his head now on my shoulder.

I furrowed my brow, “whose Tamotsu?”

Xang frowned, “You don’t know him?”

“I never met any of your friends” I reminded him. Xang sighed.

“Right…I forgot. Sorry”

I nodded, “It’s okay…but how does Tamotsu know me?”

“I’ve mentioned you a couple of times” he smiled.

“But why?”

Xang gave me his “I’m getting tired of your questions” look. “I did tell him I have two little brothers. He’s never gonna see you, so might as well mention you. Maybe if father permits it, maybe I could introduce you to him. After all, Tamotsu isn’t the type of going off and telling others what I’ve told him. Tamotsu dislikes certain people and Yuen is one of them. But he seems to take a liking to you, even though you two have never met”

I thought I felt my cheek warm up, but I brushed it off. Maybe I was just embarrassed that Xang actually mentioned me to someone. This is what I believed to be the reason of my cheeks getting warm.

“You’re blushing!” I heard Xang laugh.

My cheeks turned hot, “XANG!”

“Not like I said you love Tamotsu or anything”

Yuen popped up from behind the sofa Xang and I were sitting at. His eyes were wide, “Kouen loves Tamotsu? Wow that’s fast!”

My whole face turned hot, “GUYS!!!”

Yuen smiled mischievously, he turned to Xang, “Maybe we should have them meet. Just not leave them alone in the room-“

“STOP IT!”

And that was how this horrible day went. There is someone who knows that I exist, but instead of letting this be maybe a beginning of friendship…it began with the assumption of “Kouen and Tamotsu forever”…well, a small quote from Yuen that is. Who in the world was Tamotsu anyways?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Horrible chapter, maybe a little too fast? Let me know, I think I have some errors, but my microsoft words is wack, I don't even remember what is what. Gah, well, comments are love!