The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

On The First Day Of Christmas My True Love Gave To

On The First Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Sex By The Christmas Tree.

Davey sighed as the wind howled outside, standing on his tip-toes and trying to get the star perfect at the top of the living tree that Jade had begged him for. This was a surprise- Davey had let on that there wouldn't be a Christmas tree this year since it was only the two lovers to be in the house. But what Jade didn't know, is Davey had set up a surprise anniversary party to happen in twelve days.

"He better love this..." Davey mumbled under his breath, looking down from under his long lashes, the hot pink eye shadow adorning his eyes glowing slightly in the dim light coming from the electric candles in the window. Every light other than the Christmas decorations were off, Davey trying desperately to set up the tree before Jade got home, even though Davey didn't expect him for another two hours.

Davey liked working in the dark. There was just something seductive about it that was instantly lost as soon as a switch was flicked on or the sun came up. The thing Davey loved more than anything [aside from Jade] was the night sky- how the stars, little pin pricks of light dotted alongs swirling shades of blue and purple around the full moon on a clear night, would twinkle and make him get lost for hours in their depths. And the only thing that was better than that was sitting on the trampoline in mid-winter next to Jade staring up to the oblivion of cool shades.

Aside from the house being dark aside from those electric sparks of color, the house was only at 62 degrees. Davey loved the cold. It brought a smile to his face when he looked out the window past that damned Christmas tree and saw delicate powder falling from the dark sky overhead; his lip ring tilting just so. Having finished the star, Davey bent down next to that cursed piece of foliage spreading needles all over his just polished hardwood floor [which annoyed him to no end, so help him God his floor get scratched...] and delicately picked up a string of multi-colored lights, his black-lacquered nails clicking together at the end of his long fingers.

"Okay... So... The star plugs in to this end..."

Davey muttered to himself, plugging the star into the end of the string of lights and wrapping them around the tree. The silence beginning to bother him, Davey started singing softly. "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... a partridge in a pear tree."

Davey kept humming the song, winding the lights into the branches of the tree. "This actually looks kind of nice," Davey muttered, smiling another smile that tilted his lip ring. He once again bent down, plugging the lights into an outlet and stepping back to admire his work just as a car began to pull up the driveway.

The tree had black and red ribbons trailing down from the star, multi-colored and white lights flashing around it in a chaser pattern, and the star not a star at all, but a snow-globe tree topper of Jack and Sally holding hands as snow contuously falls down. "It brings a new meaning to Halloween on Christmas," Davey chuckles as he tucked his hair behind his ear, tugging gently at the sleeve of his black and pink t-shirt.

"Oh my God... Davey, you didn't..."

Davey smiled, not turning away from the tree as his lover walked into the room. "I did. Did you really think I'd cancel Christmas?"

Davey's smile gre wider as he felt Jade wrap his arms around him, his lips grazing Davey's neck as he spoke. "No. But I thought you didn't want a tree."

Davey turned around, kissing Jade before answering back with a simple, "Surprise."

Jade looked down into Davey's dark eyes and smiled, his cheeks rosy with cold. He kissed Davey again, Davey responding with an eagerness to kiss back. Jade pulled away, leaving inches between their faces as a lust began to appear in his eyes. "Someone missed me."

Davey nodded and whispered, "I can't stand more than a few hours apart."

Jade responded with another kiss. The kiss slowly grew more passionate, Jade running his tongue gently across Davey's lip and lingering at the ring he loved so much. Davey's mouth opened more than willingly and they sunk to the floor, Jade's jacket already missing in the process. Davey had one small, fleeting thought about how the floor would get dirty, but as if Jade had read his mind he whispered, "We'll clean it later," and pressed his lips against Davey's neck.

Davey groaned slightly as Jade's teeth bit down gently, smirking into Davey's neck as he licked gently at the wound. Davey bit at his lip ring and and let his hands travel up to the top button on Jade's dress shirt, fighting back a moan as Jade continued to work magic on the fast-growing hickey on his neck. Soon Jade's shirt was gone and he pulled away from Davey's neck, quickly pulling his lover's shirt over his head, making hure his fingers bruched against the pale, tattooed skin. "Davey," Jade muttered, "Don't you know I always want to jump your bones when you wear pink? And when you surprise me? You did a double whammy on me, babe."

Davey just smirked. "I planned on it."

Jade laughed at his lover's dirty mind, pushed Davey gently so he was laying on to the floor going back to kissing along his neck and collar bone. Davey arched his head away from Jade, giving him more room to work wonders with his mouth. Jade ignored the gesture and began kissing down his lover's pale chest, nibbling gently on the skin every once and awhile, making Davey sigh and gasp with pleasure. "Jade..."

The breathy tone Davey used made Jade look up, smiling cheekily. "Yes, baby?"

"Please..."

"Please what?"

Davey sighed, this time in frustration. "Take me now. Stop teasing."

Jade didn't need to be told twice, hurrying to rid Davey of his combersome tight jeans as Davey reached down and effortlessly pushed down Jade's sweat pants. Jade smirked as the jeans slid down Davey's legs, revealing his member. "Went commando?"

Davey nodded,unintentionally pouting slightly because Jade was taking so long. "Baby..."

Jade pecked Davey's lips softly, then replaced his lips with two fingers. Davey took the fingers into his mouth, sucking on them and staring Jade into the eyes, knowing full well the effect it had on him. Jade removed his fingers from Davey's mouth quickly, wasting no time in pressing them into him. Davey pressed into the fingers, still looking Jade straight into the eyes. "I said, Take me."

Davey, though usually the one on bottom, was pretty dominating when it came down to this. [When he said it, he meant now or so help him...] Jade pulled out his fingers and pushed into Davey fast, pulling a loud moan from the man beneath him. "Fast, baby, fast."

Jade nodded, setting up a fast pace, slamming into Davey's hips, just missing the spot that made him see stars. "Jade... Please..."

Jade re-adjusted himself, slamming straight into Davey's sweet spot. "Jade... Fuck!"

Davey whimpered as Jade suddenly stopped his actions. He leaned close to Daveys ear, making the man shudder slightly as his breath ghosted along the shell of his ear. "Tell me you want it."

Davey groaned. "I want it."

"Tell me you're my whore."

"I'm your whore..." Jade began to thrust again, a bit faster with ever word coming from Davey's mouth. "I'm your... ohh.... whore... I'm your... fu-fuck-ing whore... Oh God... I want you t-to fuck me s-so....ohhh... damn hard... uh.... mmm... that I s-see stars... oh...."

Jade went faster, Davey's words spurring him on. "Fuck... Jade... Fuck... ohhh... You m-make me want to... OHHH..... sc-scream y-your fu.... uh uh uh... fucking name..."

Davey's tone became higher with need, pleasure and desperation to reach his release, which was coming closer with each of Jade's thrusts, as skin slapped against skin and sweat poured off of the two. "Uhhh.... Davey...."

Jade's voice was low and hoarse, a low growl coming from his throat after the groan of his lovers name. "Ohh, baby do that again..."

Davey moaned loudly as another gutteral moan came from his lover's throat. Another thrust and Davey let go, screaming Jade's name. Jade let go, spilling into Davey and moaning. "Oh..."

Jade collapsed on top of Davey, panting and trying to catch his breath. As soon as Davey's breathing returned to normal, he began to stroke his long fingers gently through Jade's hair. Jade pulled out of him, snuggling into his chest and whispering, "I love you."

Davey smiled and returned the simple three words, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I write more, or no?

11 chapters left.