The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

The Second Day Of Christmas

On The Second Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Two Blow Jobs, And Some Sex By The Christmas Tree.

Davey jumped into the snow and giggled, his long fringe falling into his face as he kneeled on his knees, picking up some snow and beginning to form it into a ball. He was feeling rather giddy, his Christmas tree, AKA his surprise to Jade from the night before, standing marvelously in full view of the window. He hid the snow ball behind his back as Jade walked out of the house, a huge kiddish smile on his face. "Wow! Look at all the snow!"

Davey smirked and nodded, with ninja reflexes pulling his hands from behind his back and throwing the snow ball, the missile hurtling towards Jade and hitting him square in the chest. "Bullseye! Ninja Havok strikes again!"

As Davey did a victory dance, he failed to realize a snowball hurtling straight back at him. "Fuck, that's cold...," he screamed as the ball hit him straight in the back of the neck. "Jade! This means war!"

Jade smirked. "No. I only came out here to tell you that I made you some hot cocoa! It's too cold for me."

Davey pouted, but stood up all the same. "It's getting dark, anyway. And it's no fun when you're too hurt to come outside with me."

Jade smiled as Davey stood up, then fell back down in the snow again with a startled laugh. Davey looked up at Jade, blushing slightly, then standing up again. "Being a grown man and playing in the snow for three hours is really smart, David Marchand."

Davey mumbled this to himself and he climbed up the stairs towards Jade. "Hi baby!"

He giggled and wrapped his arms around Jade. "You're looking beautiful tonight."

Jade blushed, the good mood of his lover brightening the day a bit for him. They had drifted off to sleep the night before on the floor, Jade in an awkward position between Davey and the Christmas tree. When Davey woke him up, he had a back cramp from hell and pretty much spent the whole day in bed. [Davey took care of him for a while, but just couldn't resist the urge to build a snowman. He made the snowman have Jade hair.]

Davey kissed Jade's cheek and whispered, "Go back to bed."

Jade sighed, but walked back towards the door with an obvious stiff limp to his walk. Davey felt bad and hurried to walk right next to him. "Aww, my poor beautiful one..."

Jade smiled weakly. "I'm okay."

All the same, Davey placed his hand gently on Jade's back and guided him into the house, ignoring his own stiff limbs and the inviting mug of hot chocolate on the counter in the kitchen and going straight to the bedroom. "I know what you need. Take off your shirt, baby."

Jade looked at Davey weirdly, but did as he was told. "Now lay on your stomach."

Once again, Jade did as he was told. [Davey was always doing something random, and he knew Jade had learned by now not to ask what his actions were for. It just invoked the wrath of the singer...] Davey gently climbed onto the bed, careful not to move it so much so as to save Jade's back. He sat on top of Jade's thighs, stretching his long, spindly fingers. "Davey?"

"Relax baby. Close your eyes."

Jade closed his eyes and gasped slightly as Davey began kneading the muscles in his back. Davey's hands were magic when it came to massages, and Jade was completely relaxed, focusing on nothing but his lover's fingers slowly pulling the pain from his body. Davey hummed softly as he kneaded his lover's back, pressing his fingers against the spots that were stiff and sore. Jade groaned lightly, his face breaking into a lazy, pleasured smile. "That feels so good..."

Davey smiled and continued on, humming softly and finishing up on Jade's back. "How's it feel? Better?"

Jade smiled. "A hundred and ten percent."

Davey smiled, satisfied. "Only one problem..."

Davey's smile faded. "What?"

Jade opened his eyes and turned his head to look up at him, using one hand [with hot pink nails, Davey noticed] to prop himself up. "You gave me a boner."

Davey smirked down at his lover. "And I suppose you want me to fix that, as well?"

He asked this with an eyebrow raised, a cocky smile on his face. "Yes, please..."

Davey wasted no time. His previous hyper attitude instantly converted into energy and he allowed Jade to flip over, pressing his hips down into Jade's. Jade groaned softly, Davey pressing his lips to his lover's. Soon, both were making out passionately, their clothes strewn about the room.

"Mmmh," Jade groaned softly into the kiss as Davey's hands traveled up and down his sides. "Davey... Please..."

Davey smirked down at him. "What, baby?"

"Please..."

Davey nodded. He knew that Jade was in pain all day, and didn't want to be a tease anymore. He kissed down Jade's chest. Placing one kiss on each of his thighs, He suddenly took Jade into his mouth. Jade moaned loudly in surprise and pleasure as Davey began to suck, hollowing his cheeks and moving up and down quickly. He deep-throated Jade, giggling and making him moan. "Davey... Fuck... Fuck fuck fuck... Y-you... Ohhh..."

Davey kept on with his actions. "Oh.... Oh... so cl-close..."

As soon as the words left Jade's mouth, Davey began stroking himself, moaning around Jade's throbbing member. It was all it took to make Jade release himself into Davey's mouth. Davey pulled off of him, looking him in the eyes as he swallowed the load Jade had given off. Jade's eyes fluttered in ecstacy, his breath labored and fast. "Holy shit, Daves... "

Davey pressed a finger to Jade's lips, shushing him. "Baby. I did it for you. You were having a shitty day, and I wanted to make you feel better. You, my tired man, have to sleep because tomorrow we're supposed to go to Adam's for a party. I forgot what for. I'll be right back, okay?"

Jade nodded sleepily, watching his naked lover as he climbed off of the bed, walking towards the bathroom to finish himself off.