The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

The Third Day Of Christmas.

On The Third Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Three Make Outs, Two Blow Jobs, And Some Sex By The Christmas Tree.

Davey was frantic, standing in front of the mirror with the bathroom full of his various cosmetics. They were supposed to be at Hunter's in two hours [So help him if he was late... He'd have a bitch fit worse than the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland...] and Jade still wasn't up and he couldn't choose between blue, silver, purple or pink and he was just going insane about this.

The real reason they were going to Hunters was so Jade could hang out with Adam for awhile and write some new music. Davey had told him last night that Hunter wanted to go shopping with him for something, though what him and Hunter were really doing was looking for a ring. Davey was planning on proposing to Jade soon, on their anniversary, in fact. And he wanted everything to be perfect.

"Fuck it," Davey muttered, picking up the frosted blue eyeshadow and beggining to put it on, "I'll just wear my blue coat today instead of the ratty black and purple one."

He sighed, staring at his refection as he expertly put on a greenish-blue eyeliner, making his eyes appear deep and dark. Next was the main coat of shadow- a dark blue. Then a glittery frost blue that was, personally, Davey's favorite color in the world. He smiled slightly at his reflection when he finished, but frowned at the next though, brushing his wet hair out of his face. "That wasted ten minutes... Once I finish I'll have to wake Jade up."

Davey bit at his lip nervously. The task of looking for a ring was making him nervous to no end. What if he got the wrong one and Jade didn't like it? Or if Jade said no? "Don't be rediculous, David, he loves you."

Davey spoke to his reflection, his breath fogging up the mirror in the cold bathroom. Once again, the thermostat was set to something low enough to keep Jade wrapped like a sausage in the comforter, leaving none for Davey which had woken him up in the first place. Davey smiled slightly again, sticking on fake eyelashes and quickly grabbing his mascara. [Mascara was his second love, he always felt naked without it...] With two swipes to each set of eyelashes he was satisfied. "Now to straighten my hair..."

Davey looked down at the heated up straightener sitting dangerously close to the sink, then picked it up andbegan expertly running it through his hair. "Only me... Only I would get a haircut where it takes an hour to make it straight and still straighten it when I'm in a fucking hurry..."

Davey muttered this and more grumbled complaints darkly under his breath as he worked on his hair. Thirty minutes and a low cuss later, Davet set down the straightener and looked at his reflection. "Every hair in place, every thing in tact. Unscathed, minus the burn on my finger."

Dave did a cute smile to the mirror, then quickly turned off the light and slinked into the bed room, his naked inked body still sending off tiny beads of light from the few droplets of water that refused to dry or roll off of him. Practically diving in his closet, [which was full to the brim- so full that Jade had to resort to stuffing everything into a dresser] Davey pulled out a frost blue tee, black skinny jeans, and a fishnet shirt. He got dressed quickly and quietly as he could, glancing at the clock every two seconds. They had an hour to get Jade ready and to meet at Hunters, and it took twenty minutes to get there, for Chrissakes!

"Jade..."

Davey's voice took on a tone of sugar melting over snow. "Jadey, baby..."

Jade didn't stir. He snorted loudly and rolled onto his back. Davey giggled, then climbed on to the bed and straddled Jade. He kissed his lover's lips gently, and when that didn't wake him up he began placing kisses on the side pf hos face. He kissed the tip of his side burn, then kissed down to Jade's neck softly. Davet smirked as he heard Jade gasp slightly, but knew he wasn't quite awake. Davey bit down onto Jade's neck and began to suck on it, nibbling every few seconds.

This did the trick, Davey knew, because he could hear the smile in Jade's sleepy voice as he spoke. "I'm up, I'm up. What is it, baby?"

Davey smiled and pulled away from his attack on Jade's neck, smilling down at the sleepy-eyed man."Wakey time, babe. We need to leave in forty minutes."

"Mmh, Forty? You could've let me sleep for another ten..."

All the same, Jade sat up and strtched, Davey sliding on to the bed and watching him. He really is perfect, Davey thought, and smiled.
-------------------------------------------------TIME ELAPSE--------------------------------------------------

"Alright, Hunter, you sure that Addy don't blab?"

Hunter rolled his eyes for the thousandth time that day. Davey sighed. He wasn't trying to be annoying, he was just nervous. He looked at his best friend through his fake eyelashes. "Davey, don't worry. I decided not to tell Adam until the day before the party."

Davey let out a long sigh of relief. "Okay. Thanks, Hunt."

"No problem, bud. Now where do you want to start?"

"Well, there's this custom jeweler in the mall I've been meaning to check out. I've heard a lot about her work..."

Hunternodded and turned off the main road they were on. Even though this was Davey's car, Hunter insisted on driving. [Probably because the whole group thinks his driving is shit- especially Jade. Jade made a comment to an interviewer once about his driving and Davey had been so offended he didn't talk to Jade for two days...] It wasn't long before they pulled into the parking lot of the mall, Davey with his hoodie and sunglasses on, Hunter with a similar disguise.

Davey bit at his lip ring, thinking. "It should be by the McDonald's at the end of the food court..."

Hunter nodded, and they walked into the mall.

--------------------------------------Time Elapse, Again.-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh my... Hunt, look!"

Hunter smiled at Davey's enthusiasm. Davey pointed out an amazing style of ring. It was a silver band, two turqoise and a diamond stones inlaid into the center. "That's perfect. Jade'll love that."

Davey nodded, smiling. "I'll take this one, Shadow."

Shadow, the owner of the store, was actually a long lost friend of Davey's and recognized him instantly. "So? Who's the lucky guy?"

Davey smiled, blushing. "You remember Jade?"

Shadow smiled. "Aww! Good job, Dave! You were chasing for him since Junior year!"

"Oh I know, Shads. And to think it- he was the one who came up to me and asked me out! That man is so fine, and amazing, and just..."

Davey sighed dramatically, Hunter's eyes rolling again in severe annoyance. This is why no one liked to shop with Davey. "He could've had anyone, Shads. But you know me, I've been planning to propose for a while. We've been together for five years, on Christmas. So... I'm going to propose on our anniversary."

"That's so incredibly sweet..."

Davey smiled, then pointed to the ring again. "I love that one. It's amazing."

"That's one of my favorites as well. Is there anything special you want about it?"

Davey thought for a minute, his long fingers of his right hand drumming on the glass. "Oh, I have an idea! Could you maybe engrave the inside?"

"Of course. Just write down what you want engraved."

Shadow handed Davey a card and a pen. Davey wrote in his delicate handwriting, Por Siempre.

He handed he things back to Shadow and asked, "So, what time can I pick it up?"

"The 23rd... Oh one more thing. What size rings?"

Davey smiled, remembering Jade's ring size easily. [Don't ask him how he knows, he'll just smile and get lost in a memory...] "Size 11 and size 8."

Shadow nodded. "Alrighty. See you soon, Dave. Don't be a stranger."

"I won't!"

And with that, Davey and hunter left the shop.

-------------------------------------Once again, Time Elapse...--------------------------------------------

"Lucy, We're Ho-ome!," Hunter called out cheerfully. Davey knew he was just glad that his best friend had found a ring so quickly. Still, just to be safe, Davey had picked up some more eyeliner and a few Christmas presents for Jade and Adam. Not that there were a ton already hidden in his closet for Hunter, Jade, and Adam already. "Where are you fuckers?"

Jade came running up and hugged Davey tightly. "Save me, babe! He has the lightsaber of doom!"

Davey giggled, taking off his sunglasses as Adam came in with a glowing red plastic lightsaber. "And you shall meet your doom, young jedi!"

Adam thrust the toy at Jade, jabbing him in the side. "Ohhh," Jade moaned dramatically and fell to the floor, bringing Davey down with him. "He got me! I shall live... no more."

With a dramatic gasp and a few over-exaggerated coughed, Jade closed his eyes and fought a smile from forming on his face. Davey decided to play along. "Oh, my love! Wake up, wake up!"

Jade opened one eye and gasped, "It's too late, darling... I am shanked."

At that, Davey burst out laughing. Jade smiirked and sat up, watching Davey fall backwards and lay on the floor. Adam had wandered off to find Hunter at that point, dragging his lightsaber with him. Jade kissed Davey's cheek as he finally stopped laughing, gasping from the effort it took to stop. "I love you babe."

"I love you too."

Jade kissed Davey's lips, laying gently on top of him. Davey sighed contentedly, running his tongue along Jade's bottom lip. At that point, Adam decided to walk back out to see what they were doing. He ran away from the front door, screaming, "Stop fucking in my hallway!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahah. I love how this chapter came out. Most of them will be up, if I don't finish today then I will most likely finish tomorrow or the 26th.