The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

The Fourth Day Of Christmas

On The Fourth Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Four Shower Scenes, Three Make Outs, Two Blow Jobs, And Some Sex By The Christmas Tree.

Davey yawned and stretched, a small whimper and sigh coming from his throat. He opened his tired eyes wide and looked at the clock. 7:03 AM, 12-18 was what the numbers glared at him. "Ugh," Davey murmured, closing his eyes. "It's too early. "

"Oh, you're finally awake, babe?"

Davey opened his eyes and looked at Jade, who was smiling at him energetically. "Ugh, Jadey how long have you been up?"

Jade smiled at him, and Davey knew he was thinking about how cute he was. "Stop it. I'm not cute. Just sleepy."

Jade gave a puppy dog pout, then said in a small, cute voice, "I was up at five, Davey. I wanted to spend time wif you, but you took fowevew to get up."

Davey laughed and kissed Jade's forehead softly. "I love you, babe."

"I love you too, but I need to take a shower. Mr. I-don't-get-up-until-seven-in-the-morning."

Davey gave a puppy dog pout. "But it's really early..."

Jade giggled. "I know it's really early. But I still need a shower and you're still keeping me laying here."

Davey sighed. "I'll take a shower with you. But you have to pick me up."

Jade jumped out of bed and before Davey's still-hazy mind could process it, he let out a huge shriek as he was suddenly in mid air. "Jesus!"

"No, Jade!"

Davey laughed and looked up at Jade, wrapping his arms loosely around his neck. "Ready to go, m'dear?"

Davey laughed. "Full speed ahead, Cap'n."

Jade smirked and ran to the door, stopping abruptly inches away from it. "Davey, detach yourself from my neck and open that."

Davey did as he was told, opening the door but shiting so fis face was close to Jade's neck. He re-wrapped his arms around Jade and but the exposed skin hard enough to make him bleed. "Mh, Davey, you're giving me a boner," Jade half-moaned, half-protested. "It's not fair, I can't do anything to you when you're in my arms!"

Davey began to lap at the wound, ignoring his lover's protest. Jade moaned then turned around, muttering, "Bed. Now."

Davey instantly pulled away from Jade's neck and said, pouting, "You got me all happy for the shower!"

Jade ignored the comment and continued walking towards the bedroom. Davey rolled his eyes and said, quite loudly, "No sex until Christmas."

Jade instantly turned back to the bathroom door and ran in. "Shower it is, then!"

Davey laughed and kissed Jade's collarbone. "Babe, I gotta put you down... I have to start the shower."

Davey pouted but jumped down from Jade's arms all the same, sitting down on the toilet. He watched as Jade bent over, clad only in boxers, to turn on the faucet and get the water ready. The hickey he had just made was already turning red. Davey licked his lips, a million dirty thoughts running through his head at once. Jade turned around before Davey stopped staring and smirked. "I knew my ass was hot but Damn, Dave, I didn't know it could make you THAT excited," he said, looking straight at Davey's crotch. "Come on, horn dog, let's get in."

At those words, Jade changed the water to go out of the shower head, beckoning for Davey to come. Naturally, Davey did, pulling off his t-shirt clumsily as he made his way over. He paused for a minute, taking off his boxers as Jade did the same. They stepped in together, Jade leaning against the tiled wall staring at Davey. Davey blushed and looked away. It amazed him how this man could make him feel everything at once, especially after five years.

Jade smirked at him, eyeing him from head to toe, taking his time to decipher the tattoos for the millionth time. It made Davey rather self-conscious. "Jesus," Jade breathed, "You're beautiful, Dave."

Davey blushed, smiling slightly. "As are you, Jade."

Davey smiled and walked gently underneath the spray of water, relishing the feeling of it pouring down his back as he kissed Jade. He sighed softly as he felt the strong arms of his lover wrap around his waist, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. The tenderness quickly dissolved into passion and Davey's lips pushed harder against Jade's their tongues trapped in a suicidal tango of lust and love.

Jade tuned them so that he was under the water and Davey against the wall, grinding into his lover and moaning softly at the friction. "Jade," Davey whispered seductively. "I need you."

It was all it took, Davey knew, to spur on his lover. Jade looked into Davey's eyes, lust clouding them. "Take me, Jade."

Jade tput his arms under Davey's and whispered, "Hold on, love."

Davey gripped tightly onto Jade's shoulders, as Jade picked up Davey's legs and wrapped them around his waist. He entered Davey slowly, as Davey moaned softly in pain. It hurt at that angle, but Davey was determined not to say anything. He groaned in frustration as Jade stopped, just standing there. "Am I hurting you?"

"No..."

"Good."

Jade suddenly slammed into Davey, hitting thtat spot inside him with such force that Davey saw stars. He moaned loudly, spurring Jade on. "Baby... Oh, right there... oh...oh.. harder!"

Jade miraculously found a faster pace, leaning into Davey as he plowed into him. "Oh... Ohh... Fuck..Fuck... Fuck.. "

Davey's moans grew louder and he already felt close. "Ohh.. Baby... Jade... Jade..."

Jade's moans came with every thrust. Davey was panting. "Jade... I'm cl-oh... oh.... close..."

As soon as the words came from Davey's mouth, he let out a scream and tightened around Jade, coming all over them. The scream set off Jade and he spilled inside of Davey, moaning his name. Devey felt himself slide down the wall as Jade's knees gave out, and they lay together panting on the shower floor as the hot water jetted over them. "I... love you..."

Davey panted this, interlacing their fingers and staring at Jade lovingly. "I love you too... but now we should shower for real."

Davey let out a small, breathy laugh and nodded. "But let's... just lay here for a few more minutes."