The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

The Fifth Day

On The Fifth Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Five Threesomes, Four Shower Scenes, Three Make Outs, Two Blow Jobs, And Some Sex By The Christmas Tree.

"Jade Errol Puget!"

Davey's face turned bright red in embarrassment, looking away from Jeffree in such a hurry he felt his neck creak in protest. Jeffree Star had come to visit, to give them both a Christmas present and, Davey knew, hoping to score a threesome with the couple. It usually happened when the Queen Cunt came to visit. Not that Davey complained. "What, Davey. I was only explaining how you're not just a god in bed..."

Jade gave a dirty wink and continued describing every detail from in the shower the day before, Davey turning pinker than his eye shadow and looking rather like a glammed up tomato. "...And he was moaning and screaming, and god, Jeffree, it was so hot. He was so tight from the angle too... It was the most amazing sex we've had in a while."

Davey decided against his blushing face, that embarrassment wasn't an option here and interjected himself into the conversation. "A while of course, being since the day that I put the christmas tree up. Which, I believe, was five days ago."

Jade smirked, nodding. It was Jade's turn to blush, Davey decided. "I can't help it if I can't keep my hands off you."

"Oh I know, I'm such a hot piece of ass."

Damn, Davey thought, He's just impossible. Why is it to easy to make me blush? Jeffree smiled, her hot pink popsicle lips stretching perfectly along pearly white teeth. "That sounds like fun. It's been so long since I've been to see you guys... I almost forgot what it sounded like to hear Davey's moans. Although yours were so much more satisfying, Jade. You're so much harder to please."

"Oh but Davey's moans are music to my ears. Right babe?"

Davey blushed even redder than before, if possible. "I don't know. I like it when you growl."

Jeffree's eye brow raised. "He growls?"

His perfect plastic lips fell into a pout. "I never heard him growl. I want to hear! Davey, you're so lucky to have a sexy man-beast."

Davey laughed. Jade retoted, "Well, Davey purrs when you first hit his spot..."

Jeffree smirked. "A kitten and a tiger. Interesting."

Davey, getting frustrated and not wanting to lose the subtle war that had begun between them, said with a seductive rasp added to his voice, "Well, you gasp and your eyes close halfway when I do this. He leaned over Jeffree, pulling Jade to meet him halfway and began sucking on his neck at the hickey he had started yesterday. He bit into it, drawing a fresh bead of blood and Jeffree smirked at Jade, who had done exactly what Davey said. "Oh, don't mind me. I'm enjoying this seat."

Davey smirked and pulled away, looking at Jade. "Bedroom?"

Jade nodded. "Threesome?"

Davey nodded. At the same time, in a move so fluid it could've been choreographed, both of their heads whipped to meet Jeffree's gaze. "Mmm, I'm game."

The three got up, Davey the first and practically running toward the bedroom. He stopped abruptly and sighed automatically as a familiar pair of arms grabbed him and pulled him close. An equally familiar pair of lips began placing kisses on his ear and neck. Jeffree suddenly appeared in front of him, drawing close, making their faces inches apart. Davey sighed in pleasure again as Jade nibbled on his ear. He had a fleeting thought of, Why am I always the bitch? before Jeffree's hot pink lips crashed against his.

Instantly Davey ran his tongue across the smooth lips, their tongues soon battling in a war for dominance. Davey moaned into the kiss, his head arching back against Jade's shoulder as he felt Jade's teeth bite hard into his ear, pulling it slightly. Jeffree, desperate for attention, bit down on Davey's collarbone and reached behind him to grab Jade's package.

Jade groaned and released his hold on Davey's ear, pushing Jeffree's head and pressing gently on one of Davey's shoulders. Davey got the hint and laid down on the blue carpet, looking up through half lidded eyes at Jade, who laid partially on top of him, beginning a makeout session as Davey felt his jeans being removed. "Mh," Davey muttered and did a small squeak as he felt a long, pink-lacquered nail travel up his inner thigh.

Jade broke away from Davey and pouted slightly, looking at Jeffree with intense eyes. Jeffree stared back, watching Jade intently as Jade broke from the gaze and all but ripped Davey's shirt from his body. Pulling his own shirt and jeans off in eager process. Jeffree wasted no time in following their example, his eyes eating up the sight of the two naked boys next to him. "Get over here, Star."

Jade said this in a deep, guttural voice. Their lips collided as Jade's hand found it's way between Jeffree's thighs. Jeffree let out a low moan as Jade began teasing him in every torturous way possible, doing wonders with his hands to Jeffree's cock. Davey watched all this, impatient and aching with passion and lust. He couldn't take the sight of his lover pleasuring another man any longer, so he got up on all fours and crawled in between them, looking up with what he hoped to be a seductive look. Jade couldn't handle it anymore- he looked at Jeffree and looked down at Davey.

Jade whispered, "Dave, Jeffree and I are gonna fuck you."

Davey nodded. "At the same time."

Davey's mouth suddenly felt dry and he nodded, laying on his stomach. Jade and Jeffree lined up, their packages rubbing together slightly, before they both slammed into Davey. "Fuck!"

Davey swore loudly, the feeling of two people inside of him was incredibly painful. Both of the other two moaning loudly. Davey's tight entrance pushed their members together, making a whole new intense feeling for even Jeffree, who had done pretty much everything. Though the three were still, waiting for Davey's signal, Jade and Jeffree were finding it hard to stay still. "O-Okay..."

Davey winced as both Jade and Jeffree moved, then creamed in pleasure as both slammed directly into his sweet spot. "Stop!"

Both men stopped. Davey, with great difficulty, flipped them over so he was on top of them. "Okay."

Davey screamed in ecstasy again as the two beneath him slammed into his sweet spot, stars dancing in front of his eyes. "Fuck.... Oh, oh...oh....oh.... uh...uh uh uh.... RIGHT THERE!"

Jade moaned loudly, Davey's tightness and Jeffree's hardness were driving him insane, both him and Jeffree thrusting in irregular tempos. Davey let out a scream with every movement. The two men inside him at once were splitting him in two, but then again he liked the pain, and the doubled force against his sweet spot was so worth it. "Ah, Ah.... Ah oh oh uh uh uh FUCK!"

Davey screamed at the top of his lungs as he came, spilling more than he had in a long time. Jeffree and Jade came shortly after, a low growl coming from Jade that transformed into a long, low moan and a high whorish moan from Jeffree.Davey let out one last moan as he pulled off of the other wo, panting and shaking as pleasure still sent jolts through his body.

"Holy... Fuck, that was..."

Jade panted this, trying to find words for it. Even Davey, who always rambled on, couldn't think of a single syllable.