The Twelve Days of Sexmas.

The Sixth Day Of Christmas...

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me, Six Handcuffs, Five Threesomes, Four Shower Scenes, Three Make Outs, Two Blow Jobs, And Some Sex By The Christmas Tree.

"Jadey," Davey pouted, making his fiercest yet most cute puppy-dog face ever, looked up to his lover knowing his deadly pout to be irrisistible, decided to ask the oddest question ever as they snuggled together in their bed. "Would you ever think of using handcuffs?"

Jade raised an eyebrow curiously. "Like how? During sex?"

Davey nodded, his hair tickling Jade's chest at the movement. "Mmm, I have. I never wanted to ask though- you've always seemed kind of kinky but I didn't want to freak you out."

Davey giggled and looked up at Jade, an excited spark in his eyes. "Do you wanna use 'em?"

Jade's mouth opened slightly in surprise and he began to get aroused, Davey knew this because he felt a hardness pressing into his leg. "Mmm, babe... do you even have any?"

Davey said nothing, only leaned over the bed and pulled out a box. He opened it to reveal a dirty man's dream- handcuffs, whips, chains, neon rope, dildos, flavored lube, edible massage oil, cock pops, and even a gag was stuffed among the various things. At least of what Jade and Davey could see. Davey knew about so much more swimming in that little box.

"Wow... Davey, we need to try all this stuff out later..."

Davey giggled and pulled out fuzzy cuffs, a pair of red and black ones and a pair of frost blue ones. "These two are my favorite."

Jade gulped, watching Davey undo the handcuffs. He smiled seductively at Jade, then attached the undone sides of the cuffs to the head board. Jade watched his lover's naked back arch slightly as he did the deed, the inked wings seemingly flexing. Jade shuddered slightly, becoming more aroused. "Davey..."

Jade quickly left the box on the floor and flipped Davey over, their already naked bodies pressing together. [Davey preferred to sleep naked, and Jade never complained...] "Woah," Davey said with a smirk appearing on his face, "Someone's frisky all of a sudden."

"Mh, Of course. Handcuffs are awesome, and plus, you're so damn sexy."

Jade undid the cuffs and in seconds had Davey cuffed to the head board. Davey looked up at Jade, his eyes dark and seductive. Jade leaned down and pressed his lips against Davey's, starting an instant make out session. Davey moaned slightly into the kiss as Jade grinded down into him, causing intense friction and making Davey crazy.

"Mh," Davey moaned, "Take me."

Jade sighed in pleasure and whispered, "You look so hot like this, Dave."

Without warning, Jade quickly moved and thrust into Davey, Davey's legs spread apart and a loud moan came from his mouth. He loved being taken by surprise. Jade set up a fast rhythm and started pounding into Davey, making him see stars and struggle against the cuffs around his wrists. "Oh, oh oh, Jade!... Fuck... Fuck..."

Davey moaned and arched his back, the feeling of the cuffs around his wrists and Jade's manic thrusting sending him over the edge. "JADE!"

The sound of Davey screaming sent him over the edge, feeling Davey tighten around him he screamed and released his own cum.

Jade collapsed on top of Davey and slowly pulled out of him. "Shit... That was..."

Davey sighed. "Amazing."

Jade nodded, panting and trying to slow his breathing down. He reached up and let Davey out of the cuffs, then snuggled into him and fell asleep. "Night, babe."

Jade mumbled a response as Davey kissed his forehead, falling asleep himself.