Bounderies

Yellow Sunflowers.

It's raining. Mommy made me wear my rain boots. I like them cause they are pink but they hurt my little piggies so I don't like them as much. I'm wearing my favorite dress. It's yellow with these big sunflowers. Mommy says I look pretty when I wear it. I like looking pretty.

"Ready to go Rosie?" My mommy asks me as I put my dishes in the sink.

"Yes mommy." I say as I grab her hand.

"Alright lets go." She shuts the door behind us.

We stand holding hand at the bus stop. We waited for a while before it came around.

"Alright Honey, I'll be right here when you come back. I'll be here to pick you up. Good luck." She gave me a kissie.

"Are you gonna wait all day here? Aren't you gonna be bored?" I ask.

"Nope. See you later Hon." She pushed me onto the bus, but not hard. Nothing momma did to me was ever hard. She was always nice and soft. I look back at her before getting on it. I look around at the kids there before sitting down at a seat. The bus went foreward. I watched my mommy wave goodbye out the window. I didn't wave back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm barly getting back into the throws of writing so leave me be if it sucks. This is also all in Roseanne's P.O.V. Just thought I should point that out. I'm also not sure If Rose is Mexican or Black, I started out with the intention of making her mexican, but she's all of a sudden black in my mind... Huh. But Josh is white.