Bitten Lips And Lost Souls

Strangers

* 1 week later *

"Kaaaaat, stop that." I giggled as my shaking hand slid down my torso and under the waist band of my trousers.

"no no..." I whispered, "You're being so...so....bad." My eyes shot open as I heard a loud bang.

"Quick Kat stop!" I breathed.

The bang entered my ears again and I sat up off the couch and pulled on a sweater. I heard distant voices calling my name and I started to walk towards the door.

"do you think she's in there? she could be dead, you know how much Kat meant to her...."

I was puzzled who were these people and why were they interupting our alone time. I stood in the center of my room staring at my door, well not exactly at my door, just the mattress covering the door. I stepped forward and heaved the mattress off the door. It fell down heavily with a loud smack and the other side of the door grew silent. I slid to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw two men, both looked vaguely familiar but I did not know their names.

"Jess?" The tall hazel eyed man said, "will you let us in?"

I was at a standstill. How did he know my name? I kept looking through the peep hole and watched them turn away. I grasped the door handle and turned it to the right, opening the door a little.

"How do you know my name?" I whispered.

They spun on their heel and barged into our apartment clinging to me, crying and stroking my hair. I started to scream at the strangers telling the to let go but for some reason they wouldn't so I hit them as hard as I could and the blonde haired blue eyed boy screamed in pain and clutched the left side of his face. I hurriedly retreated to the corner next to the bed where Kat was sitting and clung to her for dear life. The two boys just stared at me, oblivious to the fact that they had interrupted us and that I had no idea who they were. The hazel eyed boy bent down and held out his hand to me, while the other caressed his cheek trying to soothe the growing red hand print.

"Jess? you remember me right? Its me Charles. Your friend."

I looked up at him through the hair hanging in my face unwashed and unkept.

"Charles?" I questioned.

He smiled at me, "Yes Jess, I am Charles and this is Alex. Why do you not remember us?" I racked my brain and could not think of why I didn't know these two boys, as the obviously knew me.

"I don't know. I only know Kat." I replied. As soon as the words escaped my lips their faces fell.

"Sweetie? where is Kat?" Alex asked me.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Why right here of course, you silly goose."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its kinda short. They'll be another update tomorrow. Thank You for reading. M xoxo