Bitten Lips And Lost Souls

Complaining

*Charles’s Point Of View*

Alex and I grabbed our jackets, scarfs and gloves; bundling up to face the cruel November wind that lay outside waiting for us, just so that it could scream in our faces and turn our noses red. The moment we had stepped out the door Alex started bitching, excused flooded over his pale chapped lips.

“Chuuuuuuuck. It’s too cold.”

“Chuuuuuuuck. I’m tired.”

“Chuuuuuuuck. My feet hurt.”

“Chuuuuuuuck. I’m hungry.”

“Chuuuuuuuck. I need coffee.”

I turned, catching him by surprise and grabbed him by the shoulders, shoved him against a brick wall and started kissing him fiercely. My hands running through his hair, occasionally tugging at the blonde strands. Alex placed his hands on my hips, as if he had suddenly woken up and realized what was going on. I started to nip at his bottom lip causing him to moan into the kiss and before I knew it he had switched up our positions so I was against the wall. I felt inferior. I had started this situation and goddamn I was going to control it. Still attached at the mouth I growled at him and forced him against the wall. I ran my tongue over his lower lip asking for access, which he quickly granted. As we were battling for dominance I smirked into our heated kiss and slid my hand from his hair down to his waist, without a sign of warning I let my hand glide down the front of his jeans making him gasp loudly. Then I simply pulled away and started walking leaving him speechless with a huge hard on.

“CHUCK!” He yelled.

I kept walking.

“CHUCK!!!!” He screamed trying to run after me.

Noticed I said he was ‘trying’. Its hard to run with an erection, try it some time, you’ll find it damn near impossible. I grinned to myself as I felt his hand clasp my shoulder.

“What the fuck was that about????” He screeched.

I just stood there and played dumb. “What was what about?” I asked.

His eyes went wide in shock and he fumbled over his words.

“The whole wall... an-and the growling an-and t-the hand d-d-own the p-pants thing.”

I smiled widely. “Alex. I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

He was looking at me dumbfounded, “You’re joking right?”

I just raised my eyebrow at him and walked on with him trailing behind me. Going through the motions of what didn’t happen. Hehe.

After 10 minutes of walking we reached Jess’s apartment and my heart rose into my throat, trying to force its way out of my mouth and run down the street back home. I swallowed hard trying to force it back down, my attempts were feeble so I did the next best thing. Grabbed Alex’s hand and started to climb the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SO SO sorry it has been so long and sorry this is so short. I had major writers block and this is the fourth version I have written and I am not fully pleased with it but...I don't know what else to do. So this is it. Its just a filler. Sorry I left you guys hanging.....The next update will be later on tonight or tomorrow night....

Thank You readers and commenters and subscribers!!!!!!!!

Cara Margaret
xoxo