Status: active!

All I Want Is You

Chapter Five

the next morning i wake up because my phone rings. its already 9 o' clock.

"hm hi Gena" i said. still sleepy.

"morning' ash! I'm moved!open the door, I'm in front of your suite!" she yelled.

"mm yeah" i slowly walk to the door and open it. Gena hugs me immediately.

"wow ash, it's so great here!"she yells again.

"come in.." i open the door more and she walks inside.

"gosh ash.. you look awfully sleepy.."she said.

oh so you noticed..

"hm yeah, I'll just wash my face. be right back in a sec" i said then head to the bathroom then after i washed my face i walk to the living room and sit next to Gena.

"so..ash..tell me about Brian..."she said.

my face turns hot, i know it's already red.

"what?tell me!" Gena ask enthusiastically. i just remembered my dream. damn. i dream of Brian and he kissed me!

oh god. why can it happen?? I've just met him again once...

"uh..what do you wanna know?" i ask.

"everything" her eyes sparkles.

i sighed

"well..he is...perfect? anyways Jimmy asks me to come to the studio tonight, wanna come? there's Zack there........" i smile. i know she had a crush on Zack, i swear i know Zack had feeling to her too.

"sure. YAAAY!!" she said happily. Gena is like a little sister to me.. she is always cute and playful, a perfect couple for Zack.

and the rest of the day we spent talking, just chilling in my suite, waiting night time to come.

***

when 8 o'clock

we go to Jimmy's house, the studio. Zacky greeted us.

"Hi Ash. Oh hi Gena! I'm happy that you came along!it's been a long time, right..?" he said smiling.

"hehe, yeah.." Gena giggles and blush.

i left them on the door and go inside.

"Oh, Ash! come in.." Matt opens the studio door for me.

Then suddenly Jimmy jumps from the sofa

"ASH.....INTRODUCIIING......BRIAAAN!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was really short!
but i hope you like it!
send me feedback :)