Parallel Worlds

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lily ran in after Charlotte and watched her stride right over to Dan and whisper something in his ear. He scowled before turning away. Teddy gave his younger siblings a funny look, but decided he would rather not know what they were talking about.

Charlotte walked back over to Lily and saw her with a large grin plastered onto her face.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked.

"Nothing" Lily replied, smiling innocently.

Suddenly a phone went off and Lily blushed brightly before running out of the room and answering it.

The guys started to play a song called "Parallel Worlds". Charlotte tapped her feet along to the catchy song and gave Teddy the thumbs up when he looked for her reaction. Teddy grinned, happy that at least one other person liked their music.

Lily came sauntering back into the room, still grinning broadly.

"Well?" Charlotte prompted, under the music.

"It was just Jason," Lily smiled.

"I still don't quite understand how you met Jason Dolley in the first place and how you managed to end up dating him," Charlotte said, puzzled.

"I went to that audition with you and he was there. We got talking while you were in and we just kind of clicked," Lily shrugged, "What happened with that audition by the way?"

"I didn't hear anything back," Charlotte replied.

"Excuse me ladies," Alex's voice came through the speakers, "Have you quite finished gossiping? We want to know what you thought."
Charlotte and Lily looked at the guys and smiled.

"It was alright I guess. Not my type of music, though," Lily told them.

"I liked it. Obviously it would sound better with me singing," Charlotte joked.

"Go on then. I dare you," Ed grinned, handing Charlotte the sheet music.

"You have got to be kidding," she said.

All five guys shook their heads and Alex moved away from his microphone. Charlotte turned to Lily, but Lily just pushed her towards the guys.

"Ok then," Charlotte sighed, defeated, "But don't blame me if I kill it."