Status: New. Keep or Kill?

Denial.

Dillon

Back, forth. Back, forth. Back, forth.

I paced my room like a scheming mad man. With my hands curling together anxiously and teeth attacking my bottom lip mercilessly it was a surprise my parents hadn’t immediately called the asylum, ordering them to pick up their possibly insane son. Shockingly, when mom walked in and saw me like this she just asked if I was all right and if I wanted to talk. I simply shook my head and continued pacing.

I’ve been pacing for a while now due to nerves. Just thinking about Jordan talking to Danny without me there is causing a vile taste to rise up my throat. Images of Danny’s fist making contact with Jordan’s flawless skin continues to haunt my mind and I worry that Jordan may not be ok. Danny wouldn’t attack him, right? He wouldn’t stoop so low…

One never knows. I mean, I’m sure both Danny and Jordan never imagined in their lives that they would be like this one day. They probably thought they’d graduate being best friends, maybe become room mates for college and possibly have sons who would also befriend one another. I don’t know, maybe they didn’t but I’m getting off topic.

As if the universe realized I’ve been through enough torture, my bedroom door opens. I stop in my tracks at the sight of Jordan and sigh in relief when I see no signs of a fight. Jordan smirks. “You looked like you were losing it.”

“For a second, I think I was.” Laughing, I walk over to Jordan. As I wrap my arms around his waist, he closes my door. At the sound of a soft ‘click’ I know that Jordan and I won’t be interrupted so I press my lips to his, holding them against his until our lungs beg for air. “So…how’d it go?”

“I don’t think Danny is going to be bothering us anymore.” Jordan brushes strands of hair from my face, smiling as he does.

“I’m sorry…you and Danny were best friends and now…”

Jordan pecks my lips to shut me up. “Shut up, it doesn’t matter. I don’t need someone like him as a friend.”

“Dillon, sweetie, your father and I are heading out. You two have fun!” Mom shouts from the floor below and seconds later Jordan and I hear the front door open and close, signaling they’ve left the nest. As if we could read each others minds, we look at one another.

I bite my lip. Jordan leans in, grins and softly touches my lips with his. My grip around his waist tightens, bringing our bodies flush against one another. The soft caress of our lips turns rough. A moan works its way up my throat the feel of his tongue roaming my mouth, rubbing against every little thing it could possibly reach. Jordan’s hands run up and down my back before reaching into the back pockets of my jeans.

Jordan pulls his lips from mine only to press them against the hollow of my throat. Nipping and sucking at the tender skin, Jordan drives my sense up the wall. Every place he touches feels like it’s heating up to the point that it catches ablaze. The rapid beating of my heart along with his makes me shiver and I wrap my fingers through the loops of his jeans, tugging the boy towards my bed.

Jordan presses a knee against the mattress between my leg, the other beside my thigh as he climbs over me. Leaning down, Jordan continues his previous work on my throat while I run my fingers under his shirt, exploring the skin beneath. Goose bumps break out over my skin when I feel the muscles ripple with excitement beneath my finger tips, the feeling adds to my arousal making itself obvious between my legs.

Jordan groan when I cup him through his jeans, palming him until he growls against my throat. “Tease.”

Jordan pulls away from what he was previously occupied with to crash his lips against mine. Our tongues battle for the right to explore but we must pull apart to allow Jordan to remove my shirt. Jordan removes his after and tosses both to some unknown location in my room. Throwing an arm around his shoulders, I pull Jordan back down for a kiss. It’s soft and sweet yet it still makes my entire body squirm with desire. The two of us smile when we pull apart. Jordan’s hands roam my sides before reaching the hem of my jeans. He hesitates to remove them, giving me time to object but why would I?

Jordan struggles to remove my jeans and I can’t help but laugh. He looks so determined, it’s cute. After Jordan manages to remove the denim, I work on his and soon we’re left in nothing but boxers. The tent in said boxes is obvious for both parties and I feel myself flush as Jordan’s eyes admire me. A part of my mind can’t help but grimace because I’ve never thought of myself as someone really worth looking at. I’ve always thought of myself as average but for some reason when I see the way Jordan looks at me, I feel proud. I feel this surge of confidence well up inside me when Jordan leans down to press soft kisses against my chest.

Jordan runs his lips down my chest until taking one of my nipples between his teeth and I curse. His tongue is running over the hardening nub before his teeth scrape against the skin. His fingers are playing with the other, twisting and rolling it over.

The heat between my legs is growing. Now even my boxers feel too tight. My breathing is heavy and it’s obvious Jordan’s is too. When Jordan pulls away I press my hand against his chest, keeping him from wreaking havoc on my body again.

“What? Do you wanna stop?” Jordan asks, worried that he may have gone too far. The look of concern on his face is too much and I chuckle. How did I get him again?

“No,” I reply and before Jordan can make a move, I flip us so that I’m the one leaning above him. Jordan doesn’t have time to reach before I’ve gotten onto my knee’s off the bed. He sits up when he realizes I have removed his boxers and thrown them aside.

“Dillon, you don’t-”

Jordan doesn’t get to finish before I wrap my lips around his head, running my tongue over his slit. Immediately, Jordan groans and grips my shoulder, his other hand grasping the edge of the mattress. I press an arm against his waist, keeping Jordan from jerking his hips and choking me while my unoccupied hand grips the base of his cock.

I’m nervous as I begin to bob my head in a way that I hope Jordan finds pleasurable. By the way he’s trying to contain his voice and the tightening grip against my shoulder, I’m assuming he feels good. His arousal twitches with need in my mouth and it only coaxes me to move faster. Running my tongue down his shaft, I bring it up slowly and take his tip between my lips, nipping it and licking away the pre come before taking as much of him into my mouth as I can without choking.

Jordan moans, his thighs beginning to shake and hips desperately trying to thrust upwards into my awaiting mouth. He’s close and I know it so I pick up speed, using both my hand and mouth to stimulate him as much as possible.

“S-Shit…Dillon,” Jordan moans, the hand on my shoulder curls itself into my hair. “I-I’m close, stop Dillon.”

I smack the hand in my hair away and run my tongue over his head. My eyes look up at Jordan to see him throw his head back in pleasure, my name spilling from his lips as he shoots his seed into my mouth. I don’t stop bobbing my head until he has finished his orgasm. Breathless and satisfied, Jordan leans back on his elbows and watches me pull away from him. His taste, although bitter, is left on my lips but that doesn’t keep me from swiping my tongue over my lips, removing all traces of it.

Jordan reaches out for my hand, which I give to him. He uses his hold on me to pull me back onto the bed, lying himself on top of me and locking our lips. When he pulls away, I’m breathless.

“Since you did something so nice for me, Dillon, let me return the favor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I hear a "hell yeah!" for sexy boy time?
You're welcome.
Love me. lol
Oh and if haven't read my new story Pride. then you totally should :)

Comment&Subscribe?