Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Can't Fight This Feeling.

When I stepped out of the house, the wind made my hair brush my face.
It was a nice day, the sun was shining brightly. I looked up to see birds flying.
Cherry and I were gonna go to the railroad tracks, to see the Greasers and observe their lifestyle.

I particularly found Sodapop the cutest. We knew all their names, but there was only one who knew us... and teased us.

His name was Dallas Winston, he was the biggest hood in town. He loved playing girls, then leaving them. That's not the case with Sylvia, his ex, though. She cheated on him.

Anyways, I continued my journey to the west of town.I stopped at the DX, grabbed a coke and payed for it.

"Hey, aren't you Cherry Valance?" Soda asked.
"Nah, she's my best bud, though. I'm Rylee Williams." I said, extending out my hand, and he shook it.

We spoke for a bit, then I left for the railroad tracks. It was odd how Soda hadn't shunned me since I was a Soc. I didn't like being a Soc.

A few minutes later, I was joined by Cherry. We decided to walk around the neighborhood, hoping not to be caught by Bob or Randy.

Even if Randy was dating our other friend, Marcia, I think he had a major crush on me. I was the only Soc girl not going out with anyone. All the Soc boys were dumb, jerks, and mean. Bob could be nice sometimes, Randy too, but most of the time they were idiots.

We walked a little ways, we saw a house with boys playing around on the lawn. I giggled at the sight of them, when I realized they had stopped and looked at Cherry and I.

"Hey!You guys look like twins!" One of them yelled, he looked a bit like Sodapop, only younger.
We walked towards them, smiling.
"Yeah, we get that a lot. I'm Rylee and this is Cherry!" I said and smiled at them.
"Well, I'm Ponyboy Curtis, this is Two-Bit Mathews and that's--" The younger version of Sodapop started, but was cut off by the last Greaser.
"Well, well, well. Lookee here. We've got two Soc broads. The twin Socs." He said.
It was Dallas.
"Awhh, Dally, leave 'em alone! None of them are interested in you, anyways!" Two-Bit joked, and laughed alone.

Dallas looked like he was about to kill Two-Bit, and Two-Bit didn't seem to realize.
"Dallas, Two-Bit was only kidding." I said, to prevent a death.
Dallas sighed, and rolled his eyes.
"Well, y'all are on our turf, so get off!" Dallas warned.
"C'mon Dally, they mean no harm." Ponyboy said, taking our side.

Just then a truck pulled into the driveway, and Sodapop ran out.
"Heyyy!There's my girl!" He said, wrapping his arms around me.
"How ya been, Rylee?!"

A muscly guy, whom I knew as Darrel Curtis, walked out of the house and frowned upon Cherry and I.
"What are they doing here?" He asked.
"They're visiting me an' Pony, of course." Soda said.
"Do you honestly want a bunch of Socs lookin' for their girls? Get lost, you two!" He yelled at us.
I frowned and looked at my shoes.

"I'll see you later, Soda, Pony, Two-Bit...and...Dallas." I said and swallowed.
"BYE CHERRY! BYE RYLEEE!!!" Sodapop yelled, waved to us and jumped on Two-Bit.

When we walked away, I felt something in the pit of my stomach.Those brown eyes, staring coldly at Cherry, but they burned with passion when looking at me. And I couldn't help but look back into his eyes.

Was I falling for Dallas Winston???
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so here's a little side project I'm starting. I'll only write on Saturdays.