Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Hello, I Love You.

The next morning, I rushed down the halls of my school, almost late for my first class. I ran down the hall to History, getting in just in time. Cherry looked at me, and I shrugged. The signaled that I would tell her later.

I barely listened to what Mr. Fletcher had to say about World War I. I was so consumed in my thoughts. I mean, I was dating Sodapop. I couldn't believe it! What would I tell Dally?

When the bell rang, I rushed to my locker, with Cherry just barely by my side.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I'm Sodapop's girl..." I squealed.
"You mean, that doll who works at the DX? The one we had a bonfire with?" She asked.
"Know any other Sodapops?"

She smiled, urging me for more details. But I wouldn't say much more than that. And then she nicknamed me "Mrs.Curtis".

We walked into Math together, sitting beside each other. Bob was beside me and Marcia was next to Randy, who was next to Cherry. I rolled my eyes as Randy tried to get my attention but I just ignored him.

The class went super slow, and soon enough, it was time for Health. That went quickly then I was off to the DX for lunch. Sodapop greeted me with a kiss and Steve hugged me.

"So, how are those Socs treating you?" Steve asked.
I rolled my eyes, they all considered me a Greaser, but I was still a Soc to a lot of people.
"They don't like me hanging out with y'all."I explained, drinking the soda Soda offered.
"Well, they better suck it up, 'cause we love havin' ya around!" Sodapop said and wrapped his arm around me, kissed my cheek just as Dally walked in.

"What's going on here?" He asked, obviously angry.
"Dally, Rylee's my girl now." Sodapop said, with his over happy grin.
Dally just turned around, slammed the door on his way out and I could hear him swear.
I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

I left the DX 15 minutes before lunch was over, Ponyboy followed me.

"You alright?" He asked.
"No, why did Dally get all angry?" I asked.
"Because, Rylee, he loves you."
I gasped, I should have seen this before, I mean, he's told me...but c'mon, it's Dallas Winston, how many girls has he told that to?

When I got back, Ponyboy and I shared a ham sandwich, which was amazingly good and we finished off the soda I had from the DX.
The bell rang and we walked off to our separate classes.

Does Dally actually love me?