Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Oh!Darling.

When I got home, my parents still weren't there so I was just minding my own business, making supper and doing homework at the same time. The door was ripped open, almost off it's hinges then slammed shut.

"Rylee Jamie Williams." I heard someone call my name. Were my parents home?
Dallas walked into the kitchen, pissed as hell, and obviously drunk.
"Dallas Winston!" I said sarcastically.
"You're a slut. A real slut, ya know that?"
I felt a tearing sensation in my chest, my heart was breaking.

"Why is that?" I spat at him.
"Why are you with Soda an' not me?" He asked, angrier than before.
"Because he asked me out and I like him. If you would have been smarter, you would have asked me first!" I yelled.
"Well, you are a bitch! I wish I would have ne'er met you, cuuuus yer just a fucking whore! I hate you." He slurred.

I couldn't believe him. I slapped him across the face, hard.
"Get the fuck out of my house, Dallas Winston. I don't want to see you around here no more." I said, trying to hide my tears.
He turned around and got out. I locked the door, rushed to the telephone and called the Curtis house.

"Hello?" Ponyboy answered.
"Pony?...is Soda off work?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll get him for you, just a sec."
I heard ruffling sounds and then soft breathing.
"Rylee, you alright?" Sodapop asked, concerned.
"Can...can you come over?" I asked.
"Yeah sure, I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and we hung up.

I finished cooking dinner and then put it in the fridge. I was too upset to eat. I really loved Dally. But what he said was just too much for me. I know he was drunk and angry, but still.

When Sodapop arrived, I hugged him and cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and whispered soothing words to me.

"Rylee, baby, what happened?" He asked.
"Dally called me a whore and he said he hated me."
"Baby, don't listen to him. He's just angry because you're mine. And you are definitely not a whore. I love you so much." Sodapop said.
Oh my gosh...Sodapop said he loved me.
"I love you too."

We both went upstairs, we lay on my bed and I fell asleep to his steady heartbeat.