Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Since I've Been Loving You.

It was Friday...and we had a new student. She was freshman and she was a Soc. Or so she seemed. She talked to me a lot, since she was in an advanced Science class. In my Biology.
We became good friends easily and she got my mind off of Dally.

I haven't talked to Dally since that day, although he comes into my room and night and watches me sleep...I hate what he did to me. He made me so depressed. I cried at nights when he left, for him...

Kayla had developed a cute little crush on Ponyboy, I wanted them to get together, because Ponyboy liked her quite a bit too.

Things between Sodapop and I were great, but I still wanted Dally so bad...I wasn't ready to forgive Dally.

That night, Sodapop, Ponyboy, Kayla and I went to the drive-in, we sat further from them, to give them some privacy.

"Ya think they'll get together?" Sodapop asked, kissing me.
I kissed back and smiled.
"I sure hope so!" I said and we both smiled.

"Hey greasers." I heard Bob's voice call to us.
"What do ya want, you Soc?" Sodapop asked.
"Why are you with my girl?" Bob asked.
I groaned.
"Cherry's your girl, not Rylee."
"I don't give a shit! She's a Soc, you keep your filthy, greasy hands off of her!" Bob yelled.
Sodapop got up.
"Guys just stop! Bob, I'm with Sodapop whether you like it or not." I said.
Bob looked defeated.
"Fine, hang with this grease." He said and walked away.
I sighed and fell back on my seat.

"You alright?" Sodapop asked.
"I think I'm coming down with something, will ya bring me home?" I asked, feeling feverish.
"Of course, baby." He said and helped me up.
We walked towards Kayla and Ponyboy, who were making out.
"Ponyboyyyy!!! Right onn!!" I cheered.
They pulled apart and blushed.
"I'm takin' Rylee home, I'll be back later to get you two, try not to get into any trouble." Soda warned.

We got in Darry's pick up, and he dropped me off. He stayed a while and made sure I was okay, but I had the stomach flu, so I was puking my guts out.

Why wasn't Dally here to make sure I was okay?