Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Alone.

The next day, I felt really better. I woke up Sodapop, who seemed happy as well. Good, I didn't want him to catch my flu.

Dally was still there, asleep on the couch. So, Soda and I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I took the chocolate cake out of the fridge and placed it on the table. Sodapop made the eggs while I made the pancakes.

"Wow, this looks really good. Who knew I could cook?" I asked, giggling.
"Glad to hear that you wanna eat it." Sodapop said.
Just then Dally woke up, sat at the table and began pigging out.
"Save some for the others, Dallas." I said coldly.
"Bite me, you broad." He said, angrily.
I shook my head, and went to the bathroom. I slammed the door and put my back to it. I felt myself slide down to the floor. I wept quietly.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I sniffled.
"Who is it?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"Darry...lemme in." He said, in his booming voice.
I opened the door a peak, and let him in.
He placed his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder and cried some more.
"Rylee, do you love Dally?" He asked.
I shook my head, but I was lying.
"Sodapop said he'd let you go for Dally, if that's what you want."
I looked at him shocked.
"Soda just wants you happy, that's all." Darry said with a smile.
Just then, Soda walked in.
"If you want him..." He started. I got up and hugged him
"I'm sorry Soda...I really like ya...but..." I said and sobbed into his chest. He rubbed my back soothingly.
"It's alright, Rylee." He said.
"...Dally hates me." I whispered.
"I wouldn't count on that." Darry said.
"I'm gonna go home guys...thanks for everything." I said and Ponyboy stopped me.
"I'll walk you home."

So Ponyboy and I walked to my house and I was just so sad. Sodapop and I weren't a couple no longer and Dally sure as hell hated me.
What was I going to do?