Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Heat Of The Moment.

We finally came to this one town, not too far. I don't even remember the name of it. I just remember little bits and pieces of driving there.
Mostly Dally trying to change the radio station, since I always had it on the one who played The Beatles and him telling me I had a tuff car.

I found a little hotel, which was actually five star, and parked the car in the parking lot.
"Fake names." I said.
"Wha?" Dally asked, half-asleep.
"We need fake names." I said.
"Just follow my lead." He said and we walked in.

The place was real nice, and I couldn't help but notice every little thing. It was just so big and grand. I pulled out my wallet full of cash, something I managed to grab when I got my car, and a bag of some clothes.

We walked over to the front desk, I smiled happily.
"Room for two please." I said.
"Well, we have the Lover's suite, if that's alright with you. It's the only two person room available." The reception said.
"Sure, that's fine." I said.
"And what are your names?" She asked, eying Dally in a disgusted way.
"I'm..." I said and blanked out.
"Julia Spencer, and I'm Darrel Spencer. Sorry, she's a bit spacey tonight, long drive." Dallas said, and the receptionist gave him an apologetic smile.
"Well, here you go, just go down the hall and the elevator is just the last thing you'll see. It's on the fifth floor, room 723." She said and gave us each a set of keys.

We dashed off like little kids, getting into the elevator as quick as possible. The doors closed and we were the only ones on it. He pushed the button for floor five and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his soft lips on mine, kissing me roughly. I kissed back, but a bit more softly. He pushed me up against the wall, and our kissing got more passionate.

Just then, the doors opened and I heard a gasp. There stood two elderly women, who were very shocked. I grabbed Dally by the hand and pulled him away. We ran off, giggling and laughing. I couldn't believe we were having a good time, even after what had happened.

We found the room, which was actually quite nice. The walls were red, and the floor was a horrible pink carpet. I didn't care, it didn't matter.
I dropped my bag and rushed over to the heart-shaped bed. Dally pushed me onto it and crawled on top of me.

He didn't beat around the bush, and started unbuttoning my top while French kissing me. His tongue and my tongue fought for dominance, as he slipped off mine and his shirts. My hands went to his chest, where I felt his nice abs. Sure, he may not be as muscly as Darry, but he had quite a bit of muscle.

His hands traveled all over my body, as he began to kiss my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked on my soft spot. I guess that wasn't good enough, since he sucked harder and I moaned much louder.
"That's right, I want you to scream out as loud as you can." Dally said, his voice becoming gruff.
He slowly removed my pants, teasingly and rubbed my womanhood through my underwear.
I was nervous, this was my first time, I mean, I didn't think we'd get this far.

"Dallas..."I choked out.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"...It's ahh...well, it's my first time." I squeaked.
He looked at me, shocked.
"Bob or Randy...never?" He asked, not making too much sense.
I shook my head.
"I'll be gentle, I promise." He said, softly and kissed me more tenderly. I was surprised at his sudden mood change. I knew, by that, that he loved me.

We were finally naked, and the blankets drawn upon us. He had a pretty big member, I was actually afraid. It looked about 8-9 inches long and about 2-3 inches wide. He licked his lips and kissed me. I was afraid, I knew it would hurt.

He placed the tip at my wet entrance, looking at me for permission. I nodded and he thrust slowly inside me. I felt a ripping pain and was about to cry out when Dally kissed me, to help me forget about the pain.
He began to take a slow, but steady pace. I began to cry at the severe pain. Who knew it could hurt so much?

Soon after, I felt this unbelievable sensation in my lower area. I started moaning and panting.
"Oh Dally...harder." I mewed to him.
He seemed very turned on by this, which caused him to go harder. He hit a certain spot, which made me cry out, and all the pleasure doubled. He got faster and deeper, still hitting that spot.

Soon enough, I felt this bubble form in my stomach, and I knew my release was soon. Dally increased his speed, grasping my hips for more support. He must be close too.

I then felt something amazing, I could feel my heartbeat in my womanhood and the bubble burst. I moaned very loudly, triggering Dally who pulled out quite quickly.
"Dally, no." I whined, still feeling the high of my orgasm.
He was stroking his member.
"Babe, I can't stay inside you, I'll get you pregnant." He said and then threw his head back as he came on the sheets.

We both collapsed on the bed, tired as ever. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing me softly and cuddling with me.
"Thanks, Dal." I said.
"No problem, kid." He joked and kissed me once more.
"I love you." I whispered.
"Love you too..." He said, and then we both fell asleep to each others heartbeats.