Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend.

When I woke up, Dally was there, watching me sleep. I then realized what happened last night.

"Did we...?" I asked softly.
"Yeah, babe. We did." Dally said with a smirk.
"...It was amazing."
"Oh yeah? Well then, we should do it more often." He suggested, raising an eyebrow.
"Mmm...we should." I said and kissed him.
"Like...maybe right now?" He asked and kissed me back.
"Dallas, I wish...but we've got to keep moving. I killed that guy last night." I said and sighed.
He pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen. I won't let anyone hurt ya. The fuzz won't find out." Dally reassured.
"What am I gonna do?" I asked before he kissed me.
"No, what are we gonna do?" He corrected.

We decided to get ready to leave, I took a quick shower, in which Dally joined me. Although, nothing happened!

"Ya think we should go back to Tulsa?" I asked, flipping on the TV.
"Don't think so, babe. Look." He said and I looked at the TV, it showed the body of Evan, even if they didn't know who he was, and people asking questions.
I was afraid.
"There are also reports of Dallas Winston and Rylee Williams, who are missing. If anyone has info on them, please contact the police." The reporter said.
"At least we ain't wanted." Dally said with a laugh.

We left, without paying, might I add. The receptionist wasn't even at the desk, so we just took off. We drove about 30 miles before finding another small town. I don't remember the name, just wasn't catchy enough. We decided to get a motel, then go shopping for things we need.

We got back after an hour, and I decided to give Sodapop a call. I dialed the number and after about two rings, someone answered.
"Hello?"
"Darrel? Oh, Darry, it's Rylee..." I sobbed into the phone.
"Rylee? You alright? What's wrong? Where's Dally?" He asked all at once.
"Yeah, I'm fine...I killed a Soc...Dally's with me." I said, answering him.
"You killed a Soc!!!!Are you two alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, I did...I'm sorry.Of course...I'll let you in on stuff if things change. I gotta go now, bye."
"Bye, Rylee...Take care." Darry said and hung up.

Dally walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me. He was playing with his ring.
"Hey, babe...I gotta ask you something." He said, taking off his ring and placing it on my finger.
"Dallas, are you asking me to be your girl?"
"Only if you want to be." He said with a smile.
"Of course, Dally." I said and kissed him.

We both spent the day relaxing, kissing and just enjoying each other. Until...