Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Teenagers From Mars.

We were waiting for Ponyboy to come back from the movie house, it seemed like he was taking a long time. I started to get ready.
"What if the Socs jumped him?" I asked, looking at Dallas.
"...Nah, c'mon babe. Don't think like that." He said and kissed me softly. I smiled during the kiss, but I knew something had happened. That's when we all heard a scream from outside.

I rushed out to see Socs trying to cut Ponyboy.
"GET OFF HIM!" I yelled, pulling out my balisword. They backed away, looking fearful. I growled gently, and rushed to Ponyboy. He had a cut on his neck.

"You better leave this place now, or else I'll do ten times worse what y'all did to him!" I warned to the Socs, who immediately got in their car. I put away my balisword and took out my bandana from my back pocket and placed it on Pony's cut.

"You gonna be alright?" I asked, even though I knew he'd be. He seemed like he was about to cry.
"Yeah...I'll be fine...I'm just spooked, that's all." He said in a shaky voice. He tried to hide his tears, but by now, the gang had all appeared, and he couldn't keep it in.
I smoothed his hair and rocked him back and forth like a mother would do to a child.

"...movies and books, movies and books...is that all you can think of? I wish you'd use your head for something else!" Darry yelled at Ponyboy, him still in my arms.
"Yeah, do like me. Girls and cars. It works." Sodapop said, winking at me.
"If ya had to go alone, you should have brought a blade!" Darry roared, angry as ever.
"Yeah, that would have been a great excuse for the Socs to cut a little deeper in his neck." Sodapop said, angry at Darry and defending his kid brother.
"Hey, if I want my kid brother to tell me what to do to my other kid brother, I'll ask ya, alright----kid brother?" Darry said, angry at Sodapop, walking into the house.

I sighed angrily, not needing this kind of shit today. I felt stressed all day, and now this happened. Everyone seemed so damn tense.

"Sorry Pony, we're taking Evie and Sandy with us." Sodapop said, answering Pony's request to go to the game with him and Steve.
"That means no kids allowed!" Steve said, obviously annoyed of Pony.

"We're going to the drive-in tonight...kids allowed." I said and winked at Ponyboy.
"We are?" Dally asked.
"Of course! It's our one month anniversary, babe." I replied, kissing him on the cheek.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me in closer..."I knew that." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on it slightly, making me giggle.

"What time should we head out for?" Ponyboy asked.
"Ehhh, in about an hour, little man." I said and ruffled his hair.

Speaking of Sandy and Evie...Steve and Soda's main squeezes, that's what they are. I gotta admit, I'm jealous of Sandy. Although, she is a backstabbing, lying, two-timing bitch. So, nothing to be jealous of. Evie, on the other hand, is a great friend. She really loves Steve, and he really loves her.
I know Sandy doesn't like me, because even if she's with Sodapop, she has this thing for Dallas. And if I'm smart, which I am, I will not leave him alone with her...

So, I decided to head home and get ready...